Teacher Under Fire For Telling Student to Speak English

I honestly cannot believe that there are so many people against the teacher for simply telling a student that this is an English speaking country, she does not speak Spanish, so therefore everybody has to speak English in her classroom. It's got me baffled for sure. 🙄
It might surprise you how many different languages are spoken in this country.

You go to Russia, they speak Russian. You go to Japan, they speak Japanese. You go to Paris, they speak French. English is the generally accepted universal language not Spanish--- While you will usually find some that speak other languages, people in America usually only know English and if you are going to live in America you better know English because that is the standard accepted language here for everyone here except Zincwarrior.

English is the language of money throughout the entire world ... and "Money isn't anything but everything" -- Redd Foxx ...

Everybody speaks Russian in Russia or they get thrown in prison, or worse ... is that what we want in the United States? ... or do we celebrate our Great Melting Pot and all the languages of the world ... together in harmony ... snortin' coke ...

Good, because it sure sounded like it.

Sure sounded like a threat to me! According to a libtard here just yesterday, the very definition of self-defense & justifiable homicide is the mere perception of a threat, ala, the cop that cowardly shot Ashli Babbitt just for entering the Capitol.

I'd sure hate to see Hellbilly meet up now with the Road Runner!

Sp.English.jpg

I realize that and it baffles me to no end why not when English obvious is and always was our accepted language. Just another screwball leftwing influence which continually drags this country down.

We ARE the preeminent english-speaking nation.

View attachment 783840
View attachment 783841

View attachment 783842

Are people in other countries complaining this much when somebody tells another person that if they live there they should learn how to speak their language?

I realize that and it baffles me to no end why not when English obvious is and always was our accepted language. Just another screwball leftwing influence which continually drags this country down.

We ARE the preeminent english-speaking nation.
English is, and will remain, the dominant language in the US, but the First Amendment will also remain in effect.

... or do we celebrate our Great Melting Pot and all the languages of the world ... together in harmony ...

We can be a melting pot but we still need to have a commonly agreed upon standard language
otherwise no nation can function. People are free to learn other languages,
meanwhile, if a foreigner comes here, they NEED TO LEARN TO

Sp.English.jpg

English is, and will remain, the dominant language in the US, but the First Amendment will also remain in effect.

This doesn't have anything to do with the first amendment. It has to do with speaking your own country's main language.

We can be a melting pot but we still need to have a commonly agreed upon standard language
We have been functioning as a nation of many languages for centuries.

This doesn't have anything to do with the first amendment. It has to do with speaking your own country's main language.

It has to do with speaking whatever language you choose to. There is no requirement, social or legal, to speak English "in public." First generation immigrant students (and importantly, their families) know the importance of learning English more than anyone.

View attachment 783844

I agree ... so why mandate it? ...

Besides ... why should folks be required to speak Englishing in front of whities? ... if you want to know what dirty things these Mexicans are saying to your face, maybe learn a little Spanish ... fucking gringo isn't Spanish for "swell guy" ... it's Englishing for "fucking gringo" ... never trust Central American whores to teach you Spanish ...

Forum List

Back