Teachers sue for refund of past union fees

1. What state if you don't mind telling me
2. ONLY if the teacher decides to join the union,They aren't required now and even if they aren't they will be just fine...
3. Your bigotry is well noted.
Virginia. Union or not, teachers are treated very well here, at least in the North and urban areas. As for my bigotry against Trump supporters? Go ahead and note it, pussy.
Virginia isn't blue its Purple...its TURNING blue simply because of NoVa yankee scum. Just like Illinois,Colorado,etc etc the HUGE cities control the entire state and alienates the majority of the people,so you are saying teachers don't NEED unions to be treated good...no shit! That's the whole point! Also no you didn't call JUST Trump supporters that you made a blanket statement against white folks.
Virginia is soooooolid blue. Sorry, buddy :itsok:

The "huge" cities fund the entire state and subsidize the red flyover parts. They shouldn't bite the hand that feeds.
No its not SOLID blue...its purple and leaning blue...I follow politics ESPECIALLY since a favorite politician of mine is running for US Senate there this year...glad I decided against moving to Va 2 years ago instead moved to Tn.
Until the GOP corrects their shift to the alt-right, no Republican Senate candidate will ever win here.
Meh. Virginia loves being raped by democraps be my guest. I don't think Stewart will win SIMPLY because of NoVa yankee scum invading the state but funny thing is that's where he DID WIN in the primary...very odd.

Virginia. Union or not, teachers are treated very well here, at least in the North and urban areas. As for my bigotry against Trump supporters? Go ahead and note it, pussy.
Virginia isn't blue its Purple...its TURNING blue simply because of NoVa yankee scum. Just like Illinois,Colorado,etc etc the HUGE cities control the entire state and alienates the majority of the people,so you are saying teachers don't NEED unions to be treated good...no shit! That's the whole point! Also no you didn't call JUST Trump supporters that you made a blanket statement against white folks.

The "huge" cities fund the entire state and subsidize the red flyover parts. They shouldn't bite the hand that feeds.
No its not SOLID blue...its purple and leaning blue...I follow politics ESPECIALLY since a favorite politician of mine is running for US Senate there this year...glad I decided against moving to Va 2 years ago instead moved to Tn.
Until the GOP corrects their shift to the alt-right, no Republican Senate candidate will ever win here.
Meh. Virginia loves being raped by democraps be my guest. I don't think Stewart will win SIMPLY because of NoVa yankee scum invading the state but funny thing is that's where he DID WIN in the primary...very odd.
Yes unfortunately xenophobes and bigots can be found anywhere. Stewart will not even break 40%.

Yes unfortunately xenophobes and bigots can be found anywhere. Stewart will not even break 40%.
HA! I bet he gets more than that. I would be shocked if he won but hey it happened to that Jew Cantor in Va so.

That's you excuse for theft? Interesting but doubt it holds up in court
Who cares? I'm not a teacher. I live in a very blue state, however, so I know our teachers will be taken care of. The damage this does to red states could be even worse than the mass inbreeding.
1. What state if you don't mind telling me
2. ONLY if the teacher decides to join the union,They aren't required now and even if they aren't they will be just fine...
3. Your bigotry is well noted.
-------------------------------------- that fine treatment may soon end and i sure hope it does BFlag ,
Yes yes, you’re war on teachers and education... :rolleyes:

If you had ever valued education, maybe you’d realize that starting every post with “-------------------” makes you look like a retard.
------------------------------------------------------------------ No Sir , education is fine but YOU overpaid and unAmerican teachers suck . See what teachers and other public union employees get away with as they always demand MORE and MORE BFlag .

Last edited:
The red state teachers don't have their money taken from their salaries without their permission.

Calm down, righties.

Teachers Sue for Refund of Past Union Fees | Breitbart

LMAO! The hits just keep coming for the democrats! Man I love it! They want their stolen money back! They will get it to!
They're trying to make up for the massive future losses in salary now that they've surrendered their collective bargaining ability and left their wages to the mercy of politicians.

Do you have one shred of evidence to support your claim of "massive future losses" or are you making shit up?

Forum List

Back