Ted Cruz: An Atheist 'Isn't Fit To Be' President

Not only that, but a president should begin every day with prayer.
obama claims to pray regularly. Of course he's likely lying and just trying to be hip and all. No, I wouldn't trust an atheist. They claim there is no god, yet they cannot know unless they were god. It's the thinking of a mad man.

You can't just not be an atheist. You have to believe in Jesus. So says Ted Cruz and the First Amendment.

During his remarks, Swanson reiterated his view that both the Old and New Testament require the death penalty for the crime of homosexuality, as well as his position that any Christian who attends a gay wedding can only do so in order to hold up a sign informing the couple that they ought to be put to death.

This is who our candidates are being seen in public with.

Want to bring this up to a devout muslim?.....I don't see Christians throwing you queers off buildings....perhaps it will happen as long as you heathens continue to PUSH your GAYNESS on millions who say, "keep it in your pants, :ahole-1:s.

Presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) said Friday that he believes anyone who wants to be president must fear God and pray daily.

Speaking at the National Religious Liberties Conference in Iowa, Cruz joined other GOP presidential candidates for a discussion about the persecution of Christians in the U.S. and around the world. After some very extreme, very weird comments about homosexuality, right-wing pastor Kevin Swanson introduced Cruz to the stage to ask him how important it was for candidates to submit to Jesus Christ as "the king of the President of the United States."

"Any president who doesn't begin every day on his knees isn't fit to be commander-in-chief of this country," responded Cruz.

More: Ted Cruz: An Atheist 'Isn't Fit To Be' President

Cruz didn't say who "any president" should pray to. After all, there are thousands of so-called Gods. I look forward to the day when an honorable Atheist does become president. Religion does not predate morality.
I agree with Ted.

obama claims to pray regularly. Of course he's likely lying and just trying to be hip and all. No, I wouldn't trust an atheist. They claim there is no god, yet they cannot know unless they were god. It's the thinking of a mad man.
Atheists and Theists are both irrational morons. Now you know.

Atheists would be perfect for president .
They would show no favoritism to any religion.
Or make decisions based on a religious belief or sentiment .
Cruz on the other hand would do so with abandon.

Cruz is a religious fundamentalist.

And you're an AGW cultist fuckwad - which is far crazier and poses a severe danger to normal people.

We don't need one of those in the white house.

But talk about talking down to republican non-religious

The most dangerous religion in the world today is the AGW cult. ISIS will never do the damage to the lives of more people than you evil fucks do through your schemes and frauds.

Not only must you get on your knees to God every day, you must get on your knees to Ted Cruz's God. Don't you be praying to just any God.

You believe that there is more than one GOD? You're dumber than you post!
Do you believe Ted Cruz's God is the one true God and everyone else is wrong? Do you believe you have to believe in Ted Cruz's version to be President?

I believe he has the RIGHT and the authority to state what he believes, as you do, and we continue to pound your perversion into the ground!

Not only must you get on your knees to God every day, you must get on your knees to Ted Cruz's God. Don't you be praying to just any God.

Do you believe Ted Cruz's God is the one true God and everyone else is wrong? Do you believe you have to believe in Ted Cruz's version to be President?

I believe he has the RIGHT and the authority to state what he believes, as you do, and we continue to pound your perversion into the ground!
My perversion? Just because I go to a different church every Sunday than Ted Cruz does?

Interesting case of psychosis you have there. Just the kind which has led to a lot of dumb wars.

Christianity has three, others have even more.

Not being a Christian, I would say that all three are the same, but I'll listen to your replies!
If all three are the same, who the hell was Jesus calling out to as he died on the cross, himself?

Presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) said Friday that he believes anyone who wants to be president must fear God and pray daily.

Speaking at the National Religious Liberties Conference in Iowa, Cruz joined other GOP presidential candidates for a discussion about the persecution of Christians in the U.S. and around the world. After some very extreme, very weird comments about homosexuality, right-wing pastor Kevin Swanson introduced Cruz to the stage to ask him how important it was for candidates to submit to Jesus Christ as "the king of the President of the United States."

"Any president who doesn't begin every day on his knees isn't fit to be commander-in-chief of this country," responded Cruz.

More: Ted Cruz: An Atheist 'Isn't Fit To Be' President

Cruz didn't say who "any president" should pray to. After all, there are thousands of so-called Gods. I look forward to the day when an honorable Atheist does become president. Religion does not predate morality.
It's unfortunate that this sort of arrogance and contempt for diversity and individual liberty is common to so many Christians.

Someone free from faith is just as capable being president as a Christian.

My perversion? Just because I go to a different church every Sunday than Ted Cruz does?

Interesting case of psychosis you have there. Just the kind which has led to a lot of dumb wars.

And what CHURCH is Ted PROMOTING?.... Your church, where is the Church of Satan located?

Forum List

Back