Ted Cruz Is Garbage

Joe Biden said the Republican party wants to put black people in chains.

Someone who says something that stupid deserves non-stop mocking.

Are they broadcasting from a jail cell? It looks like it. Anyway, Joe Biden's son's death does not exempt Joe from criticism. This is manufactured outrage. The joke was about Joe Biden, not his son. Find something legitimate to be upset about.

Are they broadcasting from a jail cell? It looks like it. Anyway, Joe Biden's son's death does not exempt Joe from criticism. This is manufactured outrage. The joke was about Joe Biden, not his son. Find something legitimate to be upset about.
I'm legitimately upset about Ted Cruz being a piece of shit.

Cruz has nothing to be sorry for. Beau Biden isn't any different than Tariq Aziz.

Anyone who isn't a democrat is already honorably serving their country. Which pretty much eliminates the Biden clan.

The thread title goes without saying, but listen to what a piece of shit Ted Cruz is.

Better than any dimit especially Biden Hillary or obuthole.

Cruz is a craven disgusting little coward.

So are most libtards.

Beau Biden served in the National Guard and was deployed to Iraq. What have you done for your country?

And I commend him. Your post is about Ted Cruz. I served in Air Force and worked in Federal Law Enforcement, what have you done besides attend your little commie meetings?

Forum List

Back