Ted Cruz's Daughter To Anderson Cooper: "Daddy Likes To Dress In A Pink Boa And Underwear"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Oh my!
enhanced-31695-1427470732-19.jpg.cf.jpg

Ted Cruz’s Daughter Just Let Slip There’s a Videotape of Him Dressed in a Pink Boa and Underwear

Since when is dressing in a costume at your kids' costume party a big deal?

Ted Cruz plays dress-up with his children!? What a monster!

Alpha males should never succomb to any type of feminism.
^ See? Very insecure in his own sexuality.

Indeed. A true alpha male is completely secure in who he is... in all respects.
The Christmas my son was separated from his wife, I went there for Christmas and put a mud mask in his stocking (he has sensitive skin; bothers with shaving). We spent Christmas afternoon putting on mud masks--him, my granddaughter and me. He told me he used it again before an E-Harmony date.

I find it sick beyond belief that someone would use him acting like a good dad as a insult....Should he have made improper jokes about dating her?

Last edited:
Alpha males should never succomb to any type of feminism.

You're right. Feminism is all about making men weak. So weak they have to front and bullshit and are always worried about other people's opinions.

True alpha males don't give a shit what other people think. We can't be disrespected because we're undisrespectable. We're that fucking good. A King doesn't care what some filthy peasant thinks.

hFZCUjp.jpg

I find it sick beyond belief that someone would use him acting like a good dad as a insult....Should he have made improper jokes about dating her?
The man is unfit as a father and his daughter should be punished for telling Anderson Cooper this. It shows how did functional they are. The head male of the family should never be humiliated. The head alpha male should always never put himself in a position to be humiliated. The wife should be punished too for allowing this. My wife and kids know their place in my family. What I say is what they should obey. Otherwise.......

Steve_McRacist shows his insecurity.

REAL MEN are secure in their sexuality Stevie. You? not so much.

The man is unfit as a father and his daughter should be punished for telling Anderson Cooper this. It shows how did functional they are. The head male of the family should never be humiliated. The head alpha male should always never put himself in a position to be humiliated. The wife should be punished too for allowing this. My wife and kids know their place in my family. What I say is what they should obey. Otherwise.......
You are insane.

Forum List

Back