Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here's my updated take on this.

1. He wasn't legally allowed to have a gun.

2. He probably shot the first guy in self-defense. I'm not sure what happened leading up to the guy throwing the molotov cocktail if that's really what it was.

3. He definitely shot the other two in self-defense.

Still pretty grey to me. Children shouldn't have guns, but he did defend himself.
There was no molotov cocktail. It was a bag of garbage. The victim can be seen shortly before, picking it up. Pay attention to the guy in the red shirt at the 0:56 mark...

Wow.

You are a disingenuous piece of shit.

Burning trash? Molotov cocktail? WHO GIVES A SHIT AT THIS POINT!

As your own video clearly shows. . . from their own words. . . these are NOT peaceful protestors, but rioters and looters bent on destruction. Good lord man, did you even listen to what they were saying? Their intent was to loot and burn that gas station to the ground, they were deterred, so they switched targets to the police station. . .

THEY ARE NOT PROTESTING AT THIS POINT. . . BUT LOOKING FOR TARGETS TO DESTROY!

Your own video clearly shows this!

There was nothing burning, ya moron.
icon_rolleyes.gif

What's that thing on fire flying through the air, then?

There's nothing on fire. The guy threw a plastic bag which was caught by the bright lights coming from the structure behind it. In another angle, the bag is visibly laying harmlessly on the ground as the guy who threw it is being murdered.

The guy who was aggressively chasing down the teenager? With apparently violent intent?

You mean that guy?

Agreed. Until I see that other angle? I am going to have to go with Molotov cocktail. Why would anyone chase a guy with a gun with a plastic bag?

That explanation doesn't make a lot of sense. . . does it to you?

2. He probably shot the first guy in self-defense. I'm not sure what happened leading up to the guy throwing the molotov cocktail if that's really what it was.

Still pretty grey to me. Children shouldn't have guns, but he did defend himself.
There was no molotov cocktail. It was a bag of garbage. The victim can be seen shortly before, picking it up. Pay attention to the guy in the red shirt at the 0:56 mark...

Wow.

As your own video clearly shows. . . from their own words. . . these are NOT peaceful protestors, but rioters and looters bent on destruction. Good lord man, did you even listen to what they were saying? Their intent was to loot and burn that gas station to the ground, they were deterred, so they switched targets to the police station. . .

icon_rolleyes.gif

There's nothing on fire. The guy threw a plastic bag which was caught by the bright lights coming from the structure behind it. In another angle, the bag is visibly laying harmlessly on the ground as the guy who threw it is being murdered.

The guy who was aggressively chasing down the teenager? With apparently violent intent?

You mean that guy?

Agreed. Until I see that other angle? I am going to have to go with Molotov cocktail. Why would anyone chase a guy with a gun with a plastic bag?

Even if there was no molotov, there was still a teenager being chased by a man who certainly seemed to have violent intent.

Much of the blame should be laid at the foot of the white moderate, like Biden, who is more devoted to 'order' than to justice, who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice

we know what law and order is a dog whistle for

Biden passed the Biden crime bill, he locked up blacks folks just like Kamala did, THEY WERE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT!

Wow.

icon_rolleyes.gif

I saw in the previously posted video a burning Molotov cocktail. . . so. . . if he did NOT light that bag on fire? Your video has nothing to do with that other video. . . SORRY!

IDIOT propagandist.

The video I posted shows he's holding a plastic bag. How the fuck do you think a plastic bag on fire can be thrown, ya dumbshit? Thst's why molotov cocktails are in bottles, not plastic bags.. :eusa_doh:

Here's the bag being thrown, not on fire...

EgWvAEmVoAESE6j

... and here's the bag on the ground, not burned up...

EgWzph3UEAANso_

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.
Details should be revealed soon:
Are militias typically full of kids in their rank and file?

Seems pretty far fetched to me. Anyone can "claim" anything. Doesn't make it so.

Either way the left have the blood of 30+ people on their hands.

If you are 17 and carrying a gun, you are already breaking the law even if you didn't shoot anybody.

Yup. That is so very true.
Really? We had guns as kids. Even took them to school LEGALLY

I remember growing up in Montana, and during hunting season there were lots of kids who had rifles in the gun racks in their trucks. But, the school only allowed it during hunting season, and the guns had to stay inside the vehicle while on school grounds. And yeah, I've seen a couple of them bag a deer on their way into school (lots of open prairie and grassland around where I grew up). But then again, that was back in the mid 70's to early 80's.

I would have to read up on their laws, but I think carrying a loaded firearm in public is different than carrying an empty gun on a gun rack. In our state, if you do not have a CCW, the ammo has to be separate (out of arms reach) from your weapon. The gun goes in your glove compartment and ammo in the trunk of your car.

Just doing a web search looks like you might be right. It’s illegal to open carry a firearm under age 18. If that’s the case, he may lose his ability to claim self defense as he was committing a crime.
What crime would that be? The crime of self defense?

Did you read my post? It looks like it might be illegal to open carry a firearm under 18. Not to mention he was breaking curfew.
So? Are laws applying to the rioters who also had guns and were out past curfew? Or just this guy?

Obviously the issue here is that this kid killed 2 people and almost killed a third. If any of the other rioters killed people, I expect the same laws to apply.
except for this kid did it to protect himself and the rioters are trying to hurt others,,,
Dunno what he was trying to do. He might have gone there looking for any reason to cause harm. We certainly see the right celebrating violence when it suits them.

My point is that this kid may have committed crimes which might prevent him from claiming self defense. Not a lawyer though
when that happens you let me know,,,until then he was defending himself,,,
I believe he was illegally carrying a firearm.

You would be wrong then again .............Wisconsin, you are allowed to carry weapons--as long as you don't have a criminal record I believe.
He was under 18, which I think is why it might be illegal.
It will depend on the laws of the state. There is no federal law against it.
The law in Wisconsin is it's a crime to be in possession of a firearm if you're under 18.

It's a misdemeanor tho....How does that change anything?
That makes it a crime. Self defense doesn't apply to people in the commission of a crime in Wisconsin.

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.

Seems pretty far fetched to me. Anyone can "claim" anything. Doesn't make it so.

If you are 17 and carrying a gun, you are already breaking the law even if you didn't shoot anybody.

I remember growing up in Montana, and during hunting season there were lots of kids who had rifles in the gun racks in their trucks. But, the school only allowed it during hunting season, and the guns had to stay inside the vehicle while on school grounds. And yeah, I've seen a couple of them bag a deer on their way into school (lots of open prairie and grassland around where I grew up). But then again, that was back in the mid 70's to early 80's.

I would have to read up on their laws, but I think carrying a loaded firearm in public is different than carrying an empty gun on a gun rack. In our state, if you do not have a CCW, the ammo has to be separate (out of arms reach) from your weapon. The gun goes in your glove compartment and ammo in the trunk of your car.

Just doing a web search looks like you might be right. It’s illegal to open carry a firearm under age 18. If that’s the case, he may lose his ability to claim self defense as he was committing a crime.

Did you read my post? It looks like it might be illegal to open carry a firearm under 18. Not to mention he was breaking curfew.
So? Are laws applying to the rioters who also had guns and were out past curfew? Or just this guy?

Obviously the issue here is that this kid killed 2 people and almost killed a third. If any of the other rioters killed people, I expect the same laws to apply.
except for this kid did it to protect himself and the rioters are trying to hurt others,,,
Dunno what he was trying to do. He might have gone there looking for any reason to cause harm. We certainly see the right celebrating violence when it suits them.

My point is that this kid may have committed crimes which might prevent him from claiming self defense. Not a lawyer though

You would be wrong then again .............Wisconsin, you are allowed to carry weapons--as long as you don't have a criminal record I believe.
The law in Wisconsin is it's a crime to be in possession of a firearm if you're under 18.

That makes it a crime. Self defense doesn't apply to people in the commission of a crime in Wisconsin.
Is that true for misdemeanors, or just felonies though?

Wow.

icon_rolleyes.gif

You mean that guy?

Yup.

Wow.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Show that picture of that bag on the ground from another angle please. . .

I've only seen one angle. It's from the video where the teen murderer is seen shooting the victim in the head.

A misdemeanor is a crime. The law specifies, "crime."

You have got to be kidding me

EgZa9KmXgAAhHFP

EgZnRRGXcAMWO6W

CNN on the Hindenburg disaster:

"Fiery but mostly enjoyable flight"

Last edited:

Wow.

icon_rolleyes.gif

You mean that guy?

How can anyone throw a plastic bag on fire? Plus, I showed a still shot of the bag being thrown and it's clearly not on fire.

Wow.

icon_rolleyes.gif

I saw in the previously posted video a burning Molotov cocktail. . . so. . . if he did NOT light that bag on fire? Your video has nothing to do with that other video. . . SORRY!

IDIOT propagandist.

The video I posted shows he's holding a plastic bag. How the fuck do you think a plastic bag on fire can be thrown, ya dumbshit? Thst's why molotov cocktails are in bottles, not plastic bags.. :eusa_doh:

EgWvAEmVoAESE6j

EgWzph3UEAANso_

source?

....So you think you don't have a right to self defense if you have some cocaine in your pocket?

Or are committing tax fraud?

What?

This has to mean property and other crime directed at a person

It can't be so broad as they make it out to be

Wow.

icon_rolleyes.gif

You mean that guy?

Yup.

Yeah..... kid can probably still make a decent case for self defense if he gets a good lawyer.
And I don't think he'll have any trouble paying for one, I bet there are GoFundMe accounts being set up right now.

Wow.

icon_rolleyes.gif

IDIOT propagandist.

EgWvAEmVoAESE6j

EgWzph3UEAANso_

source?

They're stills from the videos, ya moron. It's all over YouTube and twitter.

Wow.

icon_rolleyes.gif

You mean that guy?

Yup.

Yeah..... kid can probably still make a decent case for self defense if he gets a good lawyer.
And I don't think he'll have any trouble paying for one, I bet there are GoFundMe accounts being set up right now.

I think the bigger issue will not having his butthole gape open more than his lawyer retainer

kid dun fucked up

....So you think you don't have a right to self defense if you have some cocaine in your pocket?

Or are committing tax fraud?

What?
That's what the law states.

A misdemeanor is a crime. The law specifies, "crime."
Link?

And btw, rioting and looting is a crime but in a lot of jurisdictions that doesn't get prosecuted either.

So you might want to slow your roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back