🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Teen Threatens To Kill Black People At School

They do that because it's a way to vent anger from the way they are treated and insult the people who have mistreated them. They have no power to dehumanize white people.
How many of us white people have any power over others? So it’s okay to insult an entire race of people for what some may have done to you?

Racialized murder is a part of hate crimes. You can also see it with how many black people are killed by police, not to mentioned how many murders go unreported because of who reports them.
More whites are killed by police, it just doesn’t hit the front page of the newspaper.

I control the malt Liquor trade, MizMolly.

I'm just a little shy about telling people.
1649902965297.jpeg

Yeah, it's not like there's anything precluding or maintaining the still rampant racism in America. Nope, I guess it's just the wind or something.
Get serious. If you really think America is that bad, why don't you leave? That would help improve this country immediately.

Now please don't start whining about "wacism" again. It's an honest question. Why torture yourself by staying in a country you hate? It does't make any sense.

If you can't afford air fare, I'm sure a LOT of people would gladly buy your ticket.

See??? Silly you. And you think Americans are so dog-gone mean. Tsk, tsk...

Racialized murder is a part of hate crimes. You can also see it with how many black people are killed by police, not to mentioned how many murders go unreported because of who reports them.
If the "murders go unreported" how the Hell would you know anything about them??? Lie much?

On FOX today, they showed some of the social media comments of the gentleman who shot people in the New York City subway. One of his comments was that people of ethnicity X and ethnicity Y should not mix.
He's obviously MUCH smarter than he looks...

Wait... I'll get my violin and play a dirge as you enjoy your whine.

I'm not sure if you're trying to make a pun or not, but according to her she's underage so she doesn't drink it, she does it.

LOL this is detroit

I don't think the white kid is the problem with the school

The mom bitching about the kid was hilarious. As if there aren't legions of kids who should be kicked the fuck out of detroit school systems. It's fucking detroit, there is no where to send him. Hah

Hey!! Not all of us are.
I meant no offense to other women.

My remark was meant to be a humorous way to focus attention on ArrojaLaBomba's stupidity.

I realized too late that my post missed its mark. It was poorly written and, probably, a bad idea to begin with.

I meant no offense to other women.

My remark was meant to be a humorous way to focus attention on ArrojaLaBomba's stupidity.

I realized too late that my post missed its mark. It was poorly written and, probably, a bad idea to begin with.

That's alright thanks for clarifying that. :)

Forum List

Back