🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Teen Threatens To Kill Black People At School

You claimed mass murder so either you were lying or you can cite the facts.
Racialized murder is a part of hate crimes. You can also see it with how many black people are killed by police, not to mentioned how many murders go unreported because of who reports them.

Racialized murder is a part of hate crimes. You can also see it with how many black people are killed by police, not to mentioned how many murders go unreported because of who reports them.
In other words you made it up and can not support your claim FBI stats show twice as many whites are killed by blacks a year then blacks are killed by whites.

So my question is, when will people start taking this seriously? When they're actually shooting up the school? That's what happens when people ignore the signs. I wonder if they would take it even less seriously if a black person wanted to kill all of the white people in the school. Sorry, I can't help but wonder.

OMG. Racial slurrage !

We do not know the facts in this case.

Maybe the student in question had had so many unpleasant experiences with certain fellow students that he finally exploded.

On FOX today, they showed some of the social media comments of the gentleman who shot people in the New York City subway. One of his comments was that people of ethnicity X and ethnicity Y should not mix.

Forum List

Back