🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Televangelist Jim Bakker: Impeach Trump, Christians Will Start A Second Civil War

Jim Baker?! Really!?
Who, in their right mind, would give a Sh$t what that fraud thinks?

Jim Bakker has been and currently hawking cheap and ineffective survival products on his new TV show. Jim Bakker is a huckster of snake oil but entertaining.
Jim Bakker has been and currently hawking cheap and ineffective survival products on his new TV show
ROFLMMFAO... people are so fucking gullible

"End of the world", Armageddon, food, survival kits

Business must be bad, just the thing to get the dough rolling in

Like, people buying this shit really think
they can outlast end time prophecy

Jim Baker?! Really!?

Jim Bakker has been and currently hawking cheap and ineffective survival products on his new TV show. Jim Bakker is a huckster of snake oil but entertaining.
Jim Bakker has been and currently hawking cheap and ineffective survival products on his new TV show

I have an electrical background and when Jim starts talking electrical, Lord be my witness but I break out in laughter.

I'd so love to see how they would do against the full force of our military.

Ask these guys ...

e2703c0ea2c44f2f417e531172b01446.jpg

The gook is holding a nice SKS

-Geaux

Jim Baker?! Really!?

I have an electrical background and when Jim starts talking electrical, Lord be my witness but I break out in laughter.

Electrical background? Must be hell to separate your socks when they come our of the dryer.

w2014mar11-Tesla-Coil-180VAC_small.jpg

Okay, for the sake of argument, Jim Bakker says to you,

"You have a 480/277V, 3-phase, 4-wire, 2000A main switchboard.
Do you need GFI?"

What would be your answer?

Okay, for the sake of argument, Jim Bakker says to you,

"You have a 480/277V, 3-phase, 4-wire, 2000A main switchboard.
Do you need GFI?"

What would be your answer?

Anywhere where water is present.

I'd so love to see how they would do against the full force of our military.

Ask these guys ...

e2703c0ea2c44f2f417e531172b01446.jpg

The gook is holding a nice SKS

-Geaux

What is an SKS? I never heard that before. They are dressed in black which makes them NVA or properly written PAVN.

Soviet semi-auto carbine. Initials stand for Samozaryadny Karabin sistemy Simonova. Even older than the AK.

Thank You Sir. We used white tracers, the south used green tracers and the north used red tracers. It looked like a Christmas Tree over there thus I was only concerned with the color of tracer and not brand name.

Actually, it isn't. GFI outlets are required by most building codes in any location where water creates a risk of electrocution (kitchen, bathroom, around swimming pools). They aren't required elsewhere.
That's a GFCI outlet that has the little reset button on it. It's not the same thing as GFI protection on a main switchboard.

Actually, it isn't. GFI outlets are required by most building codes in any location where water creates a risk of electrocution (kitchen, bathroom, around swimming pools). They aren't required elsewhere.
That's a GFCI outlet that has the little reset button on it. It's not the same thing as GFI protection on a main switchboard.

GFI shuts down power in a couple of milliseconds when a ground fault is detected which prevents you from getting shocked when you accidently drop your hair dryer in the bath tub when taking a bubble bath.

GFI shuts down power in a couple of milliseconds when a ground fault is detected which prevents you from getting shocked when you accidently drop your hair dryer in the bath tub when taking a bubble bath.
That's a GFCI outlet. The question was in regards to a main switchboard. And the answer is either, "yes" or "no".

That's a GFCI outlet. The question was in regards to a main switchboard. And the answer is either, "yes" or "no".

The manufacturing plant grew in size and had to add a new switchboard which had GFI which I think is a misnomer and should be called GFII, ground fault indicator and interrupter. Lots of problems with the manufacturer of the GFII so I removed it and found a poorly soldered wire. Re-soldered and then it worked perfectly.

The manufacturing plant grew in size and had to add a new switchboard which had GFI which I think is a misnomer and should be called GFII, ground fault indicator and interrupter. Lots of problems with the manufacturer of the GFII so I removed it and found a poorly soldered wire. Re-soldered and then it worked perfectly.
Are you going to answer the question?

The answer is "yes", per Article 230-95. Any time you have a service over 1000 amps and over 150 volts to ground, you must have GFI protection on the main. This has nothing to do with a GFCI outlet.

Now, back to Jim Bakker and his ludicrous comment...

Forum List

Back