Televise All School Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the university where I received my Master's degree, if you were caught with a cell phone or recording device in class, you would be summarily kicked out of the university.
In my university, CCNY of the City University of New York, recording devices were used EVERY DAY by EVERY STUDENT, and since you didn't mention the name of your university, maybe we can just call it :ahole-1: University, for depriving students of one of their best learning aids.

Why didn't you tell us you went to Libtard U?

The 70 y/o OP says he dates 18 y/o women. This is who you're aligned with...perverts.
now you are off topic

Tis issue is video monitoring of teachers in school
Yeah, the truth hurts don't it. You're making a decision to align yourself with an admitted pervert.

Cameras in classrooms are the dumbest idea since guns in the classroom. Both are conservative fantasies. Neither will ever happen.

Just out of curiosity, if a teacher says the "wrong thing", what then? Are you going to really fight the teaches unions if they are talking about slavery and happen to mention the truthful things that white people owned slaves, white people lynched blacks, white people codified discrimination against blacks, etc.... ?
Nope..... no need to fight with anybody..... a nice chrome book and a quiet place to sit and the kid is golden IMO. It will require some parental supervision to make sure he does school work instead of video games but hey isn't that what it's all about?

JO

Keep thinking. Your "IMO" disqualifies your response because you know nothing about this topic.
WOW....you make too many assumptions....Home schooled all of em.....half of them are successful some of them are bums.....(had a paid tutor three days a week at times but not always ) that's about the same ratio I believe.

But all of them know the entire operatic out-lay of Peter and the Wolf....All of them can recite Poe's best poems..... I have one kid who is a millionaire and one who is a Hobo....
sooo.....where do you want to go from here big guy?

I do not support CRT. Filming and BROADCASTING MINOR CHILDREN to heaven knows who is not the way to go about this.
We would be primarily recording the teacher although students might occasionally be in the picture

Parents would be assigned a password for access and it would not be broadcast everywhere

Another one who has NO IDEA what an elementary classroom looks like

"Teacher stays in one spot so she can be videotaped"

SURE hahahahahahaha
You have not made the case for why children cannot be video’d on closed circuit tv

For just one thing, in about every class there is at least one child whose parents have signed "no media" forms. They cannot be filmed or photographed in any circumstance, usually for custody issues. That's one.

Two, there would be A LOT of issues going on which a teacher would not want other parents to be privy to--and neither would you, if it were your kid. Discipline issues, sensitive personal matters, etc. So now, does the teacher turn off the camera and now Protectionist goes nuts because he's sure teacher is INDOCTRINATING CRT or does the teacher keep camera on and everybody knows that Johnny and Sam had ANOTHER fight at recess or that Ava wet her pants AGAIN?

Honestly...no one here really knows everything that teachers do in a day. And now you all want every single parent eye on all that stuff. It's a huge, huge privacy concern.
point One is fair and easily overcome

Point two is bullshit

As for point one software is advanced enough that the faces of the children can be blurred out

You realize that when Johnny and Jimmy get into trouble and the parents call the admin office the admin are not allowed to tell the parents of the other kid what discipline was meted out to the other kid....right?

Parents ALWAYS want to know "what about the other kid" and the school is not allowed to divulge. Privacy. So I would really love to know why you think it's "BS"

Parents only find out by accident? That is only the parents who don't pay attention to what is being taught to their children.

When my children were in school, their Mom and I used a radical approach to monitoring their education and their performance. We TALKED to our kids about what they learned in school. Every single day. It was a priority for us. And it worked.

Amen to this, and open communication with teachers, admin, etc. Really, if parents feel like they need cameras in the classroom of their actual children, as I said before in this thread--the state of the entire thing is already very broken. But usually, the person who proposes this idea just has an ax to grind with teachers/schools and really would not want THEIR kid on camera for every freak out there to look at.

Keep thinking. Your "IMO" disqualifies your response because you know nothing about this topic.

I think my "favorite" part of this whole thread so far is the OP thinking 5 year olds would be happy to sit at desks all day long so that the teacher can stay in one spot while she is videotaped.

GREAT plan. I bet the kids will love school so much that the parents will just be thrilled with the video plans!!

I do not support CRT. Filming and BROADCASTING MINOR CHILDREN to heaven knows who is not the way to go about this.
We would be primarily recording the teacher although students might occasionally be in the picture

Parents would be assigned a password for access and it would not be broadcast everywhere

SURE hahahahahahaha
You have not made the case for why children cannot be video’d on closed circuit tv

For just one thing, in about every class there is at least one child whose parents have signed "no media" forms. They cannot be filmed or photographed in any circumstance, usually for custody issues. That's one.

Two, there would be A LOT of issues going on which a teacher would not want other parents to be privy to--and neither would you, if it were your kid. Discipline issues, sensitive personal matters, etc. So now, does the teacher turn off the camera and now Protectionist goes nuts because he's sure teacher is INDOCTRINATING CRT or does the teacher keep camera on and everybody knows that Johnny and Sam had ANOTHER fight at recess or that Ava wet her pants AGAIN?

Honestly...no one here really knows everything that teachers do in a day. And now you all want every single parent eye on all that stuff. It's a huge, huge privacy concern.

Point two is bullshit

As for point one software is advanced enough that the faces of the children can be blurred out

You realize that when Johnny and Jimmy get into trouble and the parents call the admin office the admin are not allowed to tell the parents of the other kid what discipline was meted out to the other kid....right?

Parents ALWAYS want to know "what about the other kid" and the school is not allowed to divulge. Privacy. So I would really love to know why you think it's "BS"
If the teacher has lost control of her classroom she is in no position to discipline anyone

She might be lucky if the students dont discipline her

What kind of a class are you running ? Calesthenics ?
I think that adults - particularly libs- have lost control of the children and their classrooms

That may be what the teachers are trying to hide

No. Wrong. Five year olds sitting in desks all day is horrid for their brains. It's not about "control". Why should we hold so tightly to 'control' at any rate? Do you endorse this as a matter of course for govt employees? As a conservative, I do not.

SURE hahahahahahaha

Point two is bullshit

If the teacher has lost control of her classroom she is in no position to discipline anyone

She might be lucky if the students dont discipline her

CONTROL

We must CONTROL them

What kind of a class are you running ? Calesthenics ?
I think that adults - particularly libs- have lost control of the children and their classrooms

No. Wrong. Five year olds sitting in desks all day is horrid for their brains. It's not about "control". Why should we hold so tightly to 'control' at any rate? Do you endorse this as a matter of course for govt employees? As a conservative, I do not.
I am not wedded to 5-year olds

The cameras are for all age groups

Nor do young children have to set quietly all day

Cameras would expose many bad teachers with a variety of shortcomings

Lack of discipline being only one possible shock for the parents

We must CONTROL them
Yes, there has to be some level of control

If you dont know that it it might explain teacher stabbings when the kids get older

Of rioting and burning on college campus today over conservative speakers that the snowflakes dont like

WOW....you make too many assumptions....Home schooled all of em.....half of them are successful some of them are bums.....(had a paid tutor three days a week at times but not always ) that's about the same ratio I believe.

But all of them know the entire operatic out-lay of Peter and the Wolf....All of them can recite Poe's best poems..... I have one kid who is a millionaire and one who is a Hobo....
sooo.....where do you want to go from here big guy?

If you homeschooled them, their direct results are a product of your obvious undivided attention. The fact that one is a hobo is a credit to the teacher.

What do you think a camera would expose? What type of shortcomings are you imagining exist?

Last edited:
We must CONTROL them
Yes, there has to be some level of control

If you dont know that it it might explain teacher stabbings when the kids get older

Of rioting and burning on college campus today over conservative speakers that the snowflakes dont like

How any teacher stabbings by students occur in a year? 1, 5, 10? How many? Your imagination is running away with you again.

As I have said I taught for 21 years. Do you know how many teachers were stabbed in my schools? Zero. That is probably the case is 99% of all schools nationwide. I suggest getting a grip on reality!

BTW, Google has 3 listings in the past 7 years. Now, get your imagination under control. please! Deal with reality.

What do you think a camera would expose? What type of shortcomings are you imagining exist?
I think liberals are determined to brainwash children whether the parents like it or not

Cameras would allow parents to observe whats going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back