Tennessee Lawmakers could face expulsion

Wow, they disruptedth meeting with megaphones for 7 minutes.

It was a state insurrection. They stopped the House process. We have all agreed that is bad.

It's not that. There were not shootings in 1981 when I grew up and the schools were wide open. Why are these kids so full of vengeance and hate? You answer that question and then you can get to the root.
There was no mass security or mass shootings at schools in the American past like there is today. And we had tons of guns in the American past in fact gun rights were more respected in the American past.

There was another thread that showed there was barely any mass shootings at all in America’s past. Sometimes there was maybe two or three mass shootings in a single decade in the American past.

Depression, mental health issues, self hatred of America, Politicians pushing the view that America has a racist imperial history , and legalization of drugs throughout this country has led to these mass school shootings and mass shootings in general that we see in today’s country.

Also the crack epidemic from the 1980s and being weak on criminals has led to shootings all over Chicago , cities all throughout America..which leads to innocent young boys and girls being shot in gangland shootings gone wrong.

So it is a mental health issue, hatred of the American past is a problem in this country. This anti Americanism is propagated by the mass media and Republicans in name only as well as many Democrats.

We need to be proud of American history, we need to respect America. We need to get dope off the street that’ll help our country.

Now the Dems are saying it breaks House rules to video.

Not that the Dems misbehaved.

They interrupted the meeting for 7 minutes with BULLHORNS.

Of course they should be expelled.

They are allowed to run again in the special election.

Justin Jones has been expelled. Buh bye.

Now they are discussing Gloria Johnson.

It has been fascinating to watch this.

Gloria Johnson is going to get expelled.

One little two little three little cultists.

BYE BYE.

:hhello:

Gloria might have a shot to survive the vote, but I doubt it.

One Party to rule them all, one Party to find them, One Party to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them; In the Land of Mar A Lago, where the shadows lie.
My Apologies to Tolkien.

Forum List

Back