Tennessee Man arrested for smoking marijuana smokes it again...in court!

Yeah, just let potheads contaminate the breathing air of kids or babies who may be in the vicinity.
I think I’ll just burn some poison ivy and let people breathe that in. Hey, it’s like natural, man. Far out, throw me a frisbee.

What's wrong with that?

The prohibition on marijuana has been a total disaster, waste of time, money and destroyed thousands of lives.

Marijuana should be legal.

Just because you don't want to use it doesn't mean you have the right to deny people who want to use it.

I don't understand why far right radical extremists hate freedom so much.
Freedom? Forcing others to ingest your drug is freedom? Explain that.
Are you even aware of how bad that drug is for some people? I seriously doubt it.

Yeah, just let potheads contaminate the breathing air of kids or babies who may be in the vicinity.
I think I’ll just burn some poison ivy and let people breathe that in. Hey, it’s like natural, man. Far out, throw me a frisbee.
This is from a sober mind?
:auiqs.jpg:

I would occasionally were it legal. A nice sativa actually sharpens you up a bit.

Well, then, do you think it's a silly prohibition, or what?

Yes. Let adults be adults. Kill the nannies.
Been discussing it on this thread and all the Nanny's came out in favor of the state.
Why are people against legalizing marijuana?
I see a couple of nanny's have shown up here too.
Are you considering people who oppose pot smokers inflicting their drug onto others as a nanny thing?

You have anything to contribute to the conversation? Do you think it’s ok to drug children? Do you have any idea how bad pot is for some people?

You have anything to contribute to the conversation? Do you think it’s ok to drug children? Do you have any idea how bad pot is for some people?
No one is advocating use of any adult substance by children.
Do you have anything to contribute other than hyperbole?
Read the other thread to get my full replys. I am not repeating an entire discussion.

I would occasionally were it legal. A nice sativa actually sharpens you up a bit.

Been discussing it on this thread and all the Nanny's came out in favor of the state.
Are you considering people who oppose pot smokers inflicting their drug onto others as a nanny thing?

Why do you insist on asking assinine questions? You are one obtuse weenie.

Read the other thread to get my full replys. I am not repeating an entire discussion.
Public pot smoking puts others at risk, children included.
This thread is about an abjectly ignorant public pot smoker.

It was a totally legit question.
You’re ok with people inflicting their drug onto others?

How about the drunks that inflict their damage? How about smokers
Yeah and abjectly ignorant public drinkers exist. Yet not all drinkers are alcoholics.
Difference is the big fat broadbrush you wish to paint all those who use pot into one nice convenient lump for the convenience of your misplaced moral superiority.

No, it was a stupid question. If something is legalized, it's legal, not mandatory.

How about the drunks that inflict their damage? How about smokers
Yeah and abjectly ignorant public drinkers exist. Yet not all drinkers are alcoholics.
Difference is the big fat broadbrush you wish to paint all those who use pot into one nice convenient lump for the convenience of your misplaced moral superiority.
You’re doing the rationalization dance. Since bad drunks exist then it’s ok to have dangerously ignorant pot smokers.
I’m not defending bad drunks but you’re excusing irresponsible pot usage.
I never said anything about responsible pot users. I know plenty. They’re respectful. It’s the ignorant who believe their pot is so innocent that they refuse to respect others who have real issues with that drug.

No, it was a stupid question. If something is legalized, it's legal, not mandatory.
You brought the nanny description into this. I asked if you consider people who object to public pot smoking because of very real issues with that drug as a nanny thing. That’s a legit question. Do you have a legit response?

You brought the nanny description into this.

No, I didn't. I never even used the word nanny once in this entire thread. Dude, can you even read gud?

I asked if you consider people who object to public pot smoking because of very real issues with that drug as a nanny thing. That’s a legit question. Do you have a legit response?

I'm the guy minding my own business. You must be the other guy. As long as something isn't illegal, who am I to tell others what they can or can't do in public? That's a job for liberal progressives. You aren't an arbiter of public behavior. Dont tell me: you're one of those weenies that trys to regulate speeds in passing lanes too. When you believe everyone is an asshole, odds are, the asshole is you. Food for thought.

Last edited:
Oh dear lord...fuckin brainwashed lol
And What nazi left wingers dont understand could make for a really thick book....jus sayin

As a" far "wight wing wadical wing extWemists...... and wacist twansphobe.....marked for re-education I've come to the conclusion that you're a buffoon

Prohibition never works

Correct. You live in such a bubble of partisanship that you don't even see you are essentially agreeing with the poster you're arguing with. Wingers are weird sometimes.

In the 90s I went through a wicked amount of cocaine ...but I never stole for my habit, not a government / taxpayer dependent ,and always paid my Bill's ,met payroll blah blah blah blah ..lot of functional drunks and druggies out there

Wonderful. Why did you feel the need to inject that nugget of your life story? We're not your therapist.

DO WHATEVER yas want dont come crying to me if you didnt paY your electric bill or your kids do without cause you need a fix or a hit ...

Okay. But that's totally irrelevant to the conversation. Just like the rest of the reactive shit in your screed against 'libtards'. Sounds like you need to get a MM card yourself. You're getting in your own way, bud.

Forum List

Back