Tennessee Seeks tonBar Same Sex Marriage

If it's not about a man sticking something in his ass or cutting off his dick, progpat isn't interested.

#HeteroPride.
Actually, it's more like #homovoyeurism
We get it you like to watch.

At your age there's not much else you can do.
Own it, gayvoyeur.
Rub it, Golda.
I guess that's all you got now....age-ism. Sad.
You are indeed.

But I still remember the good old days when you used to hit on me and I would scorn you lol.

th

Then shut the fuck up you stupid piece of shit.

You're certainly at the highest level of stupid on the whole forum with endless pro-deviant, pervert freak and anti-Christian bigot cut/paste troll threads.
Another disturbing post.

He is disturbed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey buzz off. I have better things to do than to engage in a pissing match with some who plays sick and childish games. What the fuck is "qat" marriage?

That's bullshit... ALL YOU DO is get into pissing matches with people who reject your deviant agitprop and anti-religious hate threads.

Go pack some fudge or something you sick fuck.

Why do lefties ALWAYS conveniently forget that the original ruling okaying this overrode the will of the people? EVERY time gay marriage was on a ballot it was defeated handily by the VOTERS. You know, the people who live there and cast the votes. Nice to know you lefties love ignoring the will of the voters.

Why do lefties ALWAYS conveniently forget that the original ruling okaying this overrode the will of the people? EVERY time gay marriage was on a ballot it was defeated handily by the VOTERS. You know, the people who live there and cast the votes. Nice to know you lefties love ignoring the will of the voters.
Screw the will of the people. The people do not get to decide matters of civil rights. If they did, there would be yahoo states that still outlaw interracial marriage. his is a Constitutional Republic Bubba. Try to learn what that means. Oh and by the way, currently, the will of the people is marriage equality.

Actually, it's more like #homovoyeurism

Own it, gayvoyeur.
Rub it, Golda.
You are indeed.

But I still remember the good old days when you used to hit on me and I would scorn you lol.
Oh...that's right....I remember you fantasizing that.

And people voted to keep interracial marriage illegal too. How about we have a vote about whether we get to keep guns or not..in NYC? How about we have a vote about whether muslims get to practice their religion or not....in Alabama?

Then shut the fuck up you stupid piece of shit.

You're certainly at the highest level of stupid on the whole forum with endless pro-deviant, pervert freak and anti-Christian bigot cut/paste troll threads.
Another disturbing post.

He is disturbed

I want to be one of the ones putting out the clear warning in case we end up with another James W. Von Brunn in our midst.

You made my point. Killing is also documented in multiple species, so is cannibalisem and incest, yet there are no specal voting advocates for that stuff. At least none that are taken seriously.

And all of those things cause harm.

What harm does a same sex marriage cause? In fact, what effect does it have on you at all?

Does any of that cause harm? All of them can be practiced in a peaceable non violent manner by humans. How would cannibalisem hurt you? Or incest? And murder? A few weeks ago we had thousands cheer the legalization of birthing a child, naming forceps in its head and sucking outnumbered its brain with an industrial suction device, yet you refuse to recognize to Fay’s need to be affirmed and all the sudden your Pol Pot?

Killing people harms those people (and others).
Cannibals typically kill people to eat them. See above.
Incest drastically increases the chances of severe birth defects, and can cause psychological problems in the child. Similar to abuse.

As for the late term abortion laws, I have no voiced any opinion on them at all. I am talking about same sex marriage.

1.Not if the people want to die.

2.see above. Who are you to say?

3.but it’s consenting adults. If they are willing, who are you to say?

4. Marriage is just a thing. In the case of same sex marriage as it’s argued here, it’s nothing but a thing to get little Halley face “thank hous” on USMB. It’s not even a real issue.
If it's not an issue why are you here with your idiotic horseshit

Why do you start every post with“I’m Jewish”? No one cares, you are probably lying anyway. So go fuck your self an pick some olives or something.

Hey buzz off. I have better things to do than to engage in a pissing match with some who plays sick and childish games. What the fuck is "qat" marriage?

That's bullshit... ALL YOU DO is get into pissing matches with people who reject your deviant agitprop and anti-religious hate threads.

Go pack some fudge or something you sick fuck.

A disturbed post from a homovoyeur.

'Tennessee Natural Marriage Defense Act' seeks to strip gay marriage rights

I really have to wonder what the fuck is wrong with these people! My only question is, are they so stupid and blindly driven by their bigotry that they don't know that any federal judge will immediately slap on injunction on this- because they would have to given the Obergefell precedent- OR is a a strategy to get the case back to SCOTUS?

My guess is that they are anticipating and provoking a court fight, but even if it gets to SCOTUS there is no certainty that Obergefell will be overturned. Never in our history a right-once established- been revoked. A Roberts, who seems to have become the new swing vote, is aware of the outrage that would insue and the stain on his legacy that it would inflict.

Nearly four years after the Supreme Court made same-sex marriage legal throughout the U.S. in its landmark Obergefell v. Hodges decision, Republican lawmakers in Tennessee are attempting to turn back the clock with legislation aimed at barring gay marriage in the state.

The "Tennessee Natural Marriage Defense Act," which was first proposed in 2016, seeks to "defend natural marriage between one man and one woman regardless of any court decision to the contrary." The bill, which was reintroduced on Friday, would deem the high court's Obergefell decision "unauthoritative, void, and of no effect."

And that is not all

The reintroduced "natural marriage" law, however, "isn't the only anti-LGBT bill on the docket right now," noted Sanders. He said there are at least five other bills in the state legislature that may threaten the rights of LGBTQ people in Tennessee. One of these bills, which was introduced in both the state House and Senate (Pody is the sponsor of the Senate bill), seeks to allow private adoption agencies to decline to participate in any child placement services that would "violate the agency's written religious or moral convictions." This type of legislation, which can already be found in 10 states across the U.S., creates barriers for LGBTQ individuals and same-sex couples looking to adopt or foster.

These people have to be, and will be stopped.

What the hell are you talking about? What was the matter with B. Hussein O in 2012, when he advocated against Gay Marriage as well?

Gay Marriage is a new institution, society lived without it for millennia. Almighty God established the institution of marriage when he put the first man and the first broad into the Garden. I was watching TV several years ago, the greatest theologian of our time, Jerry Falwell Sr. was giving a sermon. He studied the Holy Bible extensively and discovered that Almighty God put Adam and Eve into the Garden, NOT Adam and Steve. I checked my own Bible, Falwell was sport on accurate.

Good grief! Jerry Falwell was a great theologian??? Of just what religion? He was a major asshole. Because of a job assignment, I was actually present in the courtroom of the U.S. Supreme Court for the oral argument of the case between Falwell and Larry Flynt. It was scum versus scum. It took a long, hot shower to wash the two of them off of me. At least Flynt was up front about who and what he was, whereas Falwell pranced around pretending to be something "holy" and "Christian," when he was neither.

What harm does a same sex marriage cause? In fact, what effect does it have on you at all?

Does any of that cause harm? All of them can be practiced in a peaceable non violent manner by humans. How would cannibalisem hurt you? Or incest? And murder? A few weeks ago we had thousands cheer the legalization of birthing a child, naming forceps in its head and sucking outnumbered its brain with an industrial suction device, yet you refuse to recognize to Fay’s need to be affirmed and all the sudden your Pol Pot?

Incest drastically increases the chances of severe birth defects, and can cause psychological problems in the child. Similar to abuse.

As for the late term abortion laws, I have no voiced any opinion on them at all. I am talking about same sex marriage.

4. Marriage is just a thing. In the case of same sex marriage as it’s argued here, it’s nothing but a thing to get little Halley face “thank hous” on USMB. It’s not even a real issue.

Sure, its an issue. Gay Marriage is very contentious issue. When votes have been held people have been against it.

But I don't think its good for the homosexual community, and I'll tell you why. Gay Marriage was invented to outrage and offend "straight arrows" or normative folks. It was established as the ultimate in camp. Accepting the institution as normative, forces gay people to seek even crazier stuff to offend Normative Americans. That's transsexuality is becoming big, and other things even crazier and more dangerous will be coming.

I don’t think trannys will get the respect gays do. Honestly, I have yet to meet a gay person who’s hand I wouldn’t but my kids it. Not so for trans freaks. Remember all these trans weirdos running for office? Not one made it. Matter of fact they were smashed.

Why you gott announce your Jewish all the time? If you don’t like it then ignore if. No go fuck your self capo.
View attachment 245710
th

I cant even support qat marriage without you faggots riding my ass. You damn bigots.
Do i have to suck a cock to get some recognition around here?

Yes.

Own it, gayvoyeur.
Rub it, Golda.
You are indeed.

I'm surprised you remember anything at your age.

When dementia knocks, memory leaves. :)

Why do you start every post with“I’m Jewish”? No one cares, you are probably lying anyway. So go fuck your self an pick some olives or something.

Apparently you’re psychotic. My thought and prayers

Own it, gayvoyeur.
Rub it, Golda.
You are indeed.

I'm surprised you remember anything at your age.

When dementia knocks, memory leaves. :)
...considering that both my parents died of Alzheimers.....very conservative republican of you.

If procreation were a criteria of marriage, you might have a point. It isn't. You don't.
I have been married twice. No where in any license was there mention of children. Hetero couples who are sterile are allowed to marry. How many women who have had their uterus removed have gotten married? Homosexual couples have children via other means, just like many, many heterosexual couples.

The "marriage is for procreation" is what is the same worn out, lost argument. It doesn't hold water. The proof is in the fact that those who cannot possibly have children are still allowed to marry.

As I said, same sex marriage has no effect on you. Why do you care?
We’ve been through this too many times; the people who invented marriage, legal or otherwise, never thought they’d have to explain that marriage exists for the purpose of creating families and survival of the species.
Like the guy who invented the latex glove wouldn’t think that he’d be compelled by law to explain that it’s not a synthetic cow udder.
Same sex couples do create families like anyone else and our species, unfortunately, is in no danger of extinction
Homos cannot procreate. They still require the opposite gender which makes it hetero.
So?
Then there is no need for any legal recognition of or acquiescence to their homo relationship. It’s 100% personal.

Same sex couple provide the same positives to the community that opposite sex couple do. They made The same commitment to each other. They feel the same love for each other.

They should get equal protection under the laws and gain the same hundreds of federal, state and local gov't benefits.

Forum List

Back