Tennessee store owner puts no gays allowed sign back up

Im being the prick? Lol....
Ahhh basing real life on anonymous people on the internet. Excellent.
I don't know anyone from TN except someone who moved there from CT, so they don't count.
YOU base plenty of statements on what people on this board say. You are constantly at what libs say here. And don't say you don't.
There are like 3 libs here.
Fair is as fair does, and you're not being a sterling example today.
Bullshit. I dont take the opinions of neanderthals and make general statements like you do. I base that off reality. Not a computer. Im not 8.
WTF are you talking about, impossible head?
try going back and reading the convo.

Listen, idiot. IF you provide a service, you have to provide it to everyone equally. No one says you have to bake wedding cakes or serve bacon. That is your choice. If you DO sell bacon, you have to serve it to everyone equally.
No you dont. You are legally allowed to discriminate against anyone that isnt a protected class. YOU support that. YOU are a bigot. YOU support institutional discrimination.
I bet you miss jim crow and slavery, too
Stick it in your ear, troll.

Old Lady why are you being so nasty?

Drink some herbal tea, meditate and remember Harley is young and is the byproduct of the 1990's failed society...

Now let be honest and admit the old phart in Tennessee ( not Harley ) is a rare case and why give a damn about him?

You are making him into the victim when his bigotry will ruin him in time...
What I give a damn about is that TN thinks discrimination is hunky dory. He SAYS he wouldn't discriminate himself, but "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

I don't have THAT much faith in humankind, Bruce, to think that people will just suddenly stop discriminating when even WITH laws they still do and still want to. Ignoring it and saying it will go away because you shrug and say oh well and shut your eyes to it WILL NOT MAKE IT STOP.

Well you just stated that even with laws it does not stop, so now you know humans are natural bigots and racists including you my dear...

Oh you will disagree but I promise you that I can dig it out of the most noble progressive and bam you realize bigotry is in the heart of all and the same for racism because it is natural like the blood that flows through our body...

Hell Harley is young and still crawling in life and by the time he hit my age or your age, well love let just say he will learn.

Now seeing laws have not work so well, then what is the solution?
Why do you keep referring to me as young? Is there something we are discussing that i am not understanding?

Or do you suppose those cotton pickers wanted to toil away for hours under the hot southern sun?

and who is whipping and murdering anti-gay bakers?

Who is selling off the children of anti-gay bakers?

Is there an underground railroad for anti-gay bakers to go up North for their freedom to bake non gay cakes?

Like I said, stop using "slavery" to describe shit that is nothing like slavery.

I bet you think Starbucks not putting Merry Christmas on their cups was the same as Romans throwing Christians to the lions...

You selective Christians are adorable.
Then Jewish delis will soon be forced to serve BLT's with delicious bacon.

It's one of those either/or deals. It can't be both.
Abi Incieni is definitely a bot. Anyone else noticed? It's like pulling Chatty Cathy's string.
Your small head is cause for sympathy.

I have a feeling that every person in maine has syphilis. Thats the general feeling i get.
Yeah, well, you be a prick about it, but I'm basing it on the posters here from the great South that seem to line up behind you on this.
I don't know anyone from TN except someone who moved there from CT, so they don't count.
YOU base plenty of statements on what people on this board say. You are constantly at what libs say here. And don't say you don't.

If you have never been to Tennessee then what do you really know about the State?

It has changed a lot, so either study it or stay ignorant...

Did you know Houston, Texas was the first Major City to ever elect a Lesbian to it Mayor Office?

Can you believe Houston and not some Major City in California?

My point?

More liberal minded people around the country than you realize and maybe you should learn this love...
My travel days are over, I fear. But I always like to learn. Sorry it triggered you

Ummm, you know when I am triggered, so please try again...

There are like 3 libs here.
Fair is as fair does, and you're not being a sterling example today.
Bullshit. I dont take the opinions of neanderthals and make general statements like you do. I base that off reality. Not a computer. Im not 8.
I'll be remembering this. And I'll sneak up and bite you in the ass with it one of these days. Do not expect me to believe that you don't base any of your comments on what liberals here say. Of course you do. It's normal.
If i do something ignorant af like that, i hope you do!
Like i said earlier, there are like 3 libs here. Maybe 4.

No you dont. You are legally allowed to discriminate against anyone that isnt a protected class. YOU support that. YOU are a bigot. YOU support institutional discrimination.

Drink some herbal tea, meditate and remember Harley is young and is the byproduct of the 1990's failed society...

Now let be honest and admit the old phart in Tennessee ( not Harley ) is a rare case and why give a damn about him?

What I give a damn about is that TN thinks discrimination is hunky dory. He SAYS he wouldn't discriminate himself, but "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

I don't have THAT much faith in humankind, Bruce, to think that people will just suddenly stop discriminating when even WITH laws they still do and still want to. Ignoring it and saying it will go away because you shrug and say oh well and shut your eyes to it WILL NOT MAKE IT STOP.

Well you just stated that even with laws it does not stop, so now you know humans are natural bigots and racists including you my dear...

Oh you will disagree but I promise you that I can dig it out of the most noble progressive and bam you realize bigotry is in the heart of all and the same for racism because it is natural like the blood that flows through our body...

Hell Harley is young and still crawling in life and by the time he hit my age or your age, well love let just say he will learn.

Why do you keep referring to me as young? Is there something we are discussing that i am not understanding?

Maybe...

Just maybe...

Harley, the old phart is in your neck of the woods, so give your honest opinion of him and would you shop at his store?

Im not trolling.
Oops. I forgot. Logic in this place isnt consistent. Some of you dont mind throwing away intellectual honesty for agenda.
When you start saying idiot shit like "I bet you miss jim crow and slavery, too" you most certainly are throwing miserable shit bombs that you are 100% certain are not true. Partisan trolling, which isn't all that like you.
What does this have to do with partisanship?
Of course i dont think you did/do. I was just being an asshole. But you do support institutional discrimination. Apparently, you dont give a shit about every other class thats not protected in this country or you wouldnt be calling it equality. Because it isnt. It outlaws discrimination against SOME people. That is truth.
TN, what do you need to be protected against as a healthy, hetero white man?

Race nationality and religion doesnt cover all bases. It only covers 3. IF you are in a state that adds gays as a protected class, you have 4.
DISCRIMINATION
Protected classes are federal and have been determined by SCOTUS. Sexual orientation is one of them. You can not discriminate on sexual orientation.

Race nationality and religion doesnt cover all bases. It only covers 3. IF you are in a state that adds gays as a protected class, you have 4.
DISCRIMINATION

I have never been discriminated against -- therefore discrimination doesn't exist..

Mic drop!

Maybe...

Just maybe...

Harley, the old phart is in your neck of the woods, so give your honest opinion of him and would you shop at his store?
Hell no i wouldnt shop there.
I dont support his actions. I support his right to do those actions.
I dont support the white racist to kick out the black guy out of his eatery. I support his right to do so.
I dont support the black guy to kick out the white guy from his barber shop. But i support his right to do so.
I believe in liberty, regardless. No amount of emotion or limp dick pleading will make my mind change.
Liberty is a human right.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Did you think of that all on your own? How precious.

No, I really didn't, that shit came from your side.

Which can dish it out, but sure as hell can't take it!
Tissue?

So you can wipe that shit off you're chin?
Your

You illiterate sack of closeted gay dicks

Guess everyone needs a hobby. You collect dicks and, bag em and put em in closet. Like anyone really cares

But thanks for sharing
Lame

Im not trolling.
Oops. I forgot. Logic in this place isnt consistent. Some of you dont mind throwing away intellectual honesty for agenda.
When you start saying idiot shit like "I bet you miss jim crow and slavery, too" you most certainly are throwing miserable shit bombs that you are 100% certain are not true. Partisan trolling, which isn't all that like you.
What does this have to do with partisanship?
Of course i dont think you did/do. I was just being an asshole. But you do support institutional discrimination. Apparently, you dont give a shit about every other class thats not protected in this country or you wouldnt be calling it equality. Because it isnt. It outlaws discrimination against SOME people. That is truth.
TN, what do you need to be protected against as a healthy, hetero white man?

DISCRIMINATION
Protected classes are federal and have been determined by SCOTUS. Sexual orientation is one of them. You can not discriminate on sexual orientation.
Race color(redundant?) religion nationality.
Sexual orientation is protected by some states. Not the fed gov.

Let them point themselves out and let society take care of it.
We dont need big brother to do it.
I have a feeling in Tennessee not many people would be boycotting a business for discriminating. That's the general feeling I get.

Then you know nothing about the State and should visit it before commenting...

I have been there many times and like Texas it is warm and fun... Sure you have your idiots but less today than let say the 1960's.

I expect that type of stupidity from the Store Owner in Kentucky or Illinois and not in Tennessee...
Stupid people can be found anywhere.

True, Kali has it share!

Hell get into those mountains near Shasta and you will realize how stupidity can be anywhere...

Better yet drive through Sweet Home, Oregon and you realize the South is civil to outsiders!!!
Haven't been to those places in decades, but I do remember feeling like I was in the reddest neck area of the deep south when I was near a place called Moscow, Idaho. I was in a National Forest if I remember right and the folks were pretty cool about tuning me onto the best outdoors areas for exploring fishing and .22 mag poaching, eh, plinking.

I went through Lebanon and Sweet Home, Oregon many years ago and I was actually with Militia members back then and they told me to look forward and do not look at any locals or they would follow...

Thought they were joking but those boys made us look Progressive...

Only place I really thought I was going to be raped and then eaten...

I am not joking either!

Listen, idiot. IF you provide a service, you have to provide it to everyone equally. No one says you have to bake wedding cakes or serve bacon. That is your choice. If you DO sell bacon, you have to serve it to everyone equally.

The laws are working fine. There are just still people whining about it, like here.
I work hard not to stereotype and to show respect. That's the best I can do. I don't think there's anything wrong with supporting people's right not to be discriminated against, either. Despite all your assurances that it does no good and is no big deal. That argument doesn't smell right to me, Bruce.

then why do we need pa laws, eminem?
My brilliant sarcasm has gone over your could be young head -- so I will explain it further --

Most conservatives and/or sociopaths believe that if it didn't happen to them personally, it doesn't exist; therefore anti-discrimination laws are useless.

Unless it is fantasized discrimination against conservatives -- then that is different.

How is he going to know who is gay? They don't all walk around in short shorts and glitter

Put up a picture of Jessica Simpson on the front door where they come in:

daisyduke.jpg

No boner, no service. :D

Forum List

Back