Tenure: A Defeat for Liberalism???

The Democrats can't even name more than 2 of them on average.
Americans are as dumb as dog shit and like you, haven't been taught anything like real history, starting with the fact they believe they live in a democracy, which the Founders both feared and hated.
Democrats made this country more like a Democracy by changing Senate appointments to elections.
So, you don't believe in democracy? Good: 17th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: Direct Election of U.S. Senators

Nope. Ask me for a liberal answer they would give you today and I'll tell you what the fight would have sounded like. Liberal then is liberal now.
Except that Conservatives today are far more liberal than even the most leftist liberals were then, which destroys your argument.

In order for your ridiculous logic to be correct Conservatives would have to be still for what they were for back then(returning to being a colony of England, preserving slavery, preserving segregation etc).

The fact is that with each generation Conservatives become far more liberal than their parents because Democrats make the status-quo that Conservatives wish to "conserve" far more liberal. The most openly progressive Republicans were far more conservative than today's Republican Party.
Liberals ever love, that doesn't mean the Founders were conservative, far from it. We had those then, they fled to Canada.
You are a special kind of retard. You know that?

Do you seriously think Jefferson was for gay marriage and open borders? Why wasn't he?
Gay marriage wouldn't bother him and who is for open borders? Maybe the past 60 years of administrations who didn't close them because capitalism loves cheap labor.

You are nothing like a Founder. They didn't live in the past. They based the country on liberalism and we are still a liberal nation, like it or not.
Gay marriage wouldn't bother Jefferson? LOL

It would bother JFK and Roosevelt a great deal, much less Jefferson.

My opposition to gay marriage isn't about "the past", it is about the fact that gay marriage was literally used as a wedge issue and an anti-Christian issue and not something akin to civil rights for blacks or the women's suffrage movement. Show me the gay genetic sequence and I will fucking march to destroy homophobic religions and institutions yesterday.

I am a real progressive, you are just a partisan hack.
Tell me, is a religion not a choice? You don't have a problem protecting that now do you?

And even if a gay gene is found, it won't be, the faiths will still call it a sin. Science doesn't change that.

Except that Conservatives today are far more liberal than even the most leftist liberals were then, which destroys your argument.

In order for your ridiculous logic to be correct Conservatives would have to be still for what they were for back then(returning to being a colony of England, preserving slavery, preserving segregation etc).

The fact is that with each generation Conservatives become far more liberal than their parents because Democrats make the status-quo that Conservatives wish to "conserve" far more liberal. The most openly progressive Republicans were far more conservative than today's Republican Party.
Liberals ever love, that doesn't mean the Founders were conservative, far from it. We had those then, they fled to Canada.

Do you seriously think Jefferson was for gay marriage and open borders? Why wasn't he?
Gay marriage wouldn't bother him and who is for open borders? Maybe the past 60 years of administrations who didn't close them because capitalism loves cheap labor.

You are nothing like a Founder. They didn't live in the past. They based the country on liberalism and we are still a liberal nation, like it or not.

My opposition to gay marriage isn't about "the past", it is about the fact that gay marriage was literally used as a wedge issue and an anti-Christian issue and not something akin to civil rights for blacks or the women's suffrage movement. Show me the gay genetic sequence and I will fucking march to destroy homophobic religions and institutions yesterday.

Tell me, is a religion not a choice? You don't have a problem protecting that now do you?

And even if a gay gene is found, it won't be, the faiths will still call it a sin. Science doesn't change that.
I am a Deist(like a lot of our founders...), I have no religion and I agree with no religion.

If a gay gene is found then the floundering religion of Christianity would be finished and Islam would suffer a tremendous blow(The Middle East will take a long time to secularise, even with a gay gene) Science only ever gets truly held up for egalitarian beliefs, not religious ones.

I am a Deist(like a lot of our founders...), I have no religion and I agree with no religion.

If a gay gene is found then the floundering religion of Christianity would be finished and Islam would suffer a tremendous blow(The Middle East will take a long time to secularise, even with a gay gene) Science only ever gets truly held up for egalitarian beliefs, not religious ones.
Faith has very few issues denying reality. That's part of the appeal. A Gay Gene? Changes nothing.

Most of the Founders were Christians, not Deists. And, if you're a Ditheist you're in much better shape. It solves the Problem of Evil.

ditheism
noun
the doctrine of or belief in two equally powerful gods.
belief in the existence of two independent antagonistic principles, one good and the other evil, as in Zoroastrianism.

the definition of ditheism

Faith has very few issues denying reality. That's part of the appeal. A Gay Gene? Changes nothing.

Most of the Founders were Christians, not Deists. And, if you're a Ditheist you're in much better shape. It solves the Problem of Evil.

ditheism
noun
belief in the existence of two independent antagonistic principles, one good and the other evil, as in Zoroastrianism.

Christianity has changed a great deal because of science....Islam not so much.

Ditheism is nonsense and psychopathic, and a tiny tiny cult.

ditheism
noun

So, solve the Problem of Evil for me then? Problem of evil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ditheism
noun

So, solve the Problem of Evil for me then? Problem of evil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Easy, Deism.

We have a creator who largely left us to our own devices in a nearly perfectly designed world that more than provides for our needs.

ditheism
noun

Easy, Deism.

We have a creator who largely left us to our own devices in a nearly perfectly designed world that more than provides for our needs.
Perfectly designed? What planet do you live on? Spend five minutes in a room filled with carbon monoxide. You will feel the design of your body liking that far better than oxygen, right before you are stone dead that is. In the meantime you can play with the nipples that are left over from you being conceived as a female which stays true if the hormones don't kick in correctly. The default "design" for humans is always female. You have the closed up opening to the vagina and the modified labia to prove it.

And, again: So, solve the Problem of Evil for me then? Problem of evil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ditheism
noun

Easy, Deism.

Perfectly designed? What planet do you live on? Spend five minutes in a room filled with carbon monoxide. You will feel the design of your body liking that far better than oxygen, right before you are stone dead that is. In the meantime you can play with the nipples that are left over from you being conceived as a female which stays true if the hormones don't kick in correctly. The default "design" for humans is always female. You have the closed up opening to the vagina and the modified labia to prove it.

And, again: So, solve the Problem of Evil for me then? Problem of evil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
When did God create rooms?

If humans were so suspectible to genetic defects back when we first stepped on this planet then we would have died off long long long ago. It is because we have much weaker genetic material than our ancestors that we need doctors and highly specified diets.

ditheism
noun

Easy, Deism.

Don't argue with these brainless libs. These idiots need a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do everything for them. They're shit.
I like making idiots dance.

ditheism
noun

Easy, Deism.

If humans were so suspectible to genetic defects back when we first stepped on this planet then we would have died off long long long ago. It is because we have much weaker genetic material than our ancestors that we need doctors and highly specified diets.
Humans are weaker (science allowed the sick and the damaged to reproduce) but, solve the Problem of Evil? That's a good boy.

Easy, Deism.

Humans are weaker (science allowed the sick and the damaged to reproduce.
You are certainly proof of that.

Forum List

Back