Terminally-ill Man Today Died 'with a Smile on his Face...

I have trouble deciding if it is a sin. I know taking a life, is, but would God understand the pain of a terminally ill patient makes the difference? Will you still be saved?
If I were a betting person, my money would not be on that man. He decided when to go when its supposed to be up to the Lord.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

I have trouble deciding if it is a sin. I know taking a life, is, but would God understand the pain of a terminally ill patient makes the difference? Will you still be saved?
If I were a betting person, my money would not be on that man. He decided when to go when its supposed to be up to the Lord.

Holly
But God is so merciful because he loves us so. If that person had faith in Jesus and repented his sins, I think he/she would be saved.

Death with dignity
Bob Cole is burning in Hell.
Its your hell , you burn in it
. I've been washed in the blood of Jesus. I'm saved by His grace. You can too. Repent, believe in Him. Ask the Lord to come in your life and we will be together in Heaven someday. John 3-16. Look it up. Goggle it if you don't have a Bible.

I am very knowledgeable of your goyim bible and find your christian lexicon amusing, "washed in the blood" LOL

I love how you quote your goyim bible to prove the truth of your own bible , take a course in basic logic and reasoning

Holly
But God is so merciful because he loves us so. If that person had faith in Jesus and repented his sins, I think he/she would be saved.
True, but we are also supposed to put other people before ourselves too. What good does taking your own life do for other people? How does it help them?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Jesus, Others, You=JOY. :) :) :)

Holly
True, but we are also supposed to put other people before ourselves too. What good does taking your own life do for other people? How does it help them?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It would ease the feelings of the family. It must be so distressing to see a loved one in pain and be helpless in their plight. and a lingering disease can be costly to the family in nursing care and medical costs.

There's a big difference between living and being alive.

When my time comes, I hope I get to check out on my own terms.

I hope so to. I hope no bureaucrat decides it's cheaper to kill you than treat that sprained ankle.

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It would ease the feelings of the family. It must be so distressing to see a loved one in pain and be helpless in their plight. and a lingering disease can be costly to the family in nursing care and medical costs.
We might have to agree to disagree here. I do still believe though that things can change for a person at any time in whatever situation it is that they find themselves in. Timing and patience both are very crucial. When people go ahead and do themselves in, it is then never known what would have happened had it been up to the Lord and I for one am not about to go stealing such a thing from him when my eternal destiny would be what hangs in the balance. To me, its rather risky to jump without something underneath you to catch you just in case you do fall.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (shivering at such a thought)

Last edited:
Death with dignity
. I've been washed in the blood of Jesus. I'm saved by His grace. You can too. Repent, believe in Him. Ask the Lord to come in your life and we will be together in Heaven someday. John 3-16. Look it up. Goggle it if you don't have a Bible.

I am very knowledgeable of your goyim bible and find your christian lexicon amusing, "washed in the blood" LOL

I love how you quote your goyim bible to prove the truth of your own bible , take a course in basic logic and reasoning
And become an ignorant sinner like you? No way Guno. When you go before our Lord on Judgement Day, He will remind you what you responded when someone testified to you of the power and blood of Jesus. You were shown the way to life eternal With our Lord and Savior, but you chose the path to eternal Hell. There is still time for you to repent.

Peace be with you. Many of us are praying for you.

Slippery slope. If you can legally kill yourself, there will come a time the State (read obamacare) will decide you're ready to be off'd whether you want it or not.

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If you are suffering, dependant on others, it matters about your quality of life as well as those who care for you.
It matters if you are contributing to society or draining it. If you don't feel useful, you die a bit inside every day.

Do you really trust the government to confine murder only to those wishing to end their own lives?
Not sure what you mean...
What will be done with those who choose not to die but the opinion is they should want to die?
Oh, it is ALWAYS up to the patient. That should be a given.
It should be. It doesn't work out that way. In countries where euthanasia is legal, that power has already been taken from the patient and the patient's family.
Link?

Do you really trust the government to confine murder only to those wishing to end their own lives?
Not sure what you mean...
What will be done with those who choose not to die but the opinion is they should want to die?
Oh, it is ALWAYS up to the patient. That should be a given.
It should be. It doesn't work out that way. In countries where euthanasia is legal, that power has already been taken from the patient and the patient's family.
Link?
Legalizing euthanasia or assisted suicide the illusion of safeguards and controls

Death with dignity
You can tell Bob Cole how you agreed with him in a forum when you arrive there.
Your loving God would have had him suffer horrible pain in life and then burn in fire for eternity. :rolleyes:
Your loving government would put him in a grave for a runny nose.
You're funny -

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If you are suffering, dependant on others, it matters about your quality of life as well as those who care for you.
It matters if you are contributing to society or draining it. If you don't feel useful, you die a bit inside every day.
How would you define being useful? Because to me, a person can still be useful even if they can not physically do a lot.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

A man is alleged to have died "with a smile on his face" and that's the defense for assisted suicide? The first issue is that it's not "assisted suicide". When someone supplies the weapon or the drugs for a clinically depressed person or a completely sane person to kill himself, it's manslaughter. Who would be in charge of the manslaughter if it became legal in the brave new world that progressives envision, the government? First they came for the unborn and then they came for the old people. Wouldn't the infirm and the mental incompetents be next logical target for progressive nazis when manslaughter became common?

Last edited:
A man is alleged to have died "with a smile on his face" and that's the defense for assisted suicide? The first issue is that it's not "assisted suicide". When someone supplies the weapon or the drugs for a clinically depressed person or a completely sane person to kill himself, it's manslaughter. Who would be in charge of the manslaughter if it became legal in the brave new world that progressives envision, the government? First they came for the unborn and then they came for the old people. Wouldn't the infirm and the mental incompetents be next logical target for progressive nazis when manslaughter became common?
You shouldn't choose to die with dignity.
Don't try to deny others that right because of some morality you profess.

Forum List

Back