Terrorist Pals Launch Hundreds Of Rockets at Civilians

How long do we wait, until Israel finishes off it's ethnic cleansing of Palestine?

Sooner the better. But since there are 1.8bn Islamists it is not ethnic cleansing

Genocidal much?

I just Answered you. Learn to read much? Why do you even try to debate me? I destroy You each and every time.

You just called for ethnic cleansing of Palestine, you're indeed a genocidal maniac.

Nope. Not at all what I said. Especially since Jews are the real Palestinians. That would be like you calling for the death of all Hondurans and me claiming you wanted to genocide all of South Americans. Not how it works.

Hamas Covenant - Wikipedia

He's a Moron. The Pollack sees nothing wrong with this. It talks about accepting the " 67 Borders" as just a phase

Just short of 100,000 Arabs killed in the conflict with Israel.

Yes. And about 25,000 Jews. Its horrible and awful.

But the key words are: in the conflict

Not a genocide. Not a Shoah. Not a Nakba. Not an ethnic cleansing. Not any of those things in scope or scale or intent.

Its a CONFLICT. A war. Between two sides.

Yes, it's horrible that Israel has caused so much problems.

The Jewish people are seeking safety and self-determination in their ancestral homelands. The HORROR!

The principle of self-determination for peoples is one of the guiding principles of the international community. The problem is caused by those who refuse to give the Jewish people the same rights given to all other peoples.

You, yourself, are arguing that the Jewish people have no such rights. Your argument is that the Jewish people LOST those rights because they were conquered and then ethnically cleansed and reduced to a minority in their own homeland.

If that is your objective criteria for a people to lose their collective rights, then the Arab people of "Palestine" have no rights to self-determination.

Sooner the better. But since there are 1.8bn Islamists it is not ethnic cleansing

Genocidal much?

I just Answered you. Learn to read much? Why do you even try to debate me? I destroy You each and every time.

You just called for ethnic cleansing of Palestine, you're indeed a genocidal maniac.

Nope. Not at all what I said. Especially since Jews are the real Palestinians. That would be like you calling for the death of all Hondurans and me claiming you wanted to genocide all of South Americans. Not how it works.

He's a Moron. The Pollack sees nothing wrong with this. It talks about accepting the " 67 Borders" as just a phase

Israel helped create Hamas.

Not a genocide. Not a Shoah. Not a Nakba. Not an ethnic cleansing. Not any of those things in scope or scale or intent.

The Jewish people are seeking safety and self-determination in their ancestral homelands. The HORROR!

The principle of self-determination for peoples is one of the guiding principles of the international community. The problem is caused by those who refuse to give the Jewish people the same rights given to all other peoples.

You, yourself, are arguing that the Jewish people have no such rights. Your argument is that the Jewish people LOST those rights because they were conquered and then ethnically cleansed and reduced to a minority in their own homeland.

If that is your objective criteria for a people to lose their collective rights, then the Arab people of "Palestine" have no rights to self-determination.

The Palestinians are fighting against brutal Israeli occupation of Palestine.

Wrong. The Arab Palestinians are fighting against the inherent rights of the Jewish people to self-determination in their own homeland.

You only have to listen to the words coming out of Gaza to see this is true. IF the people of Gaza wanted self-determination and economic viability and a respected successful state, they would have built such a thing instead of expending all their resources on entirely ineffective violence against Israel which only continues to bring them harm.

Gaza is free to do what she wants. She should choose peace. The fact that she does not reveals her motivations.

The Israelis are fighting against the brutal Turk, (earlier), and now the Arab-moslem occupation of Jewish lands.

Wrong. The Arab Palestinians are fighting against the inherent rights of the Jewish people to self-determination in their own homeland.

You only have to listen to the words coming out of Gaza to see this is true. IF the people of Gaza wanted self-determination and economic viability and a respected successful state, they would have built such a thing instead of expending all their resources on entirely ineffective violence against Israel which only continues to bring them harm.

Gaza is free to do what she wants. She should choose peace. The fact that she does not reveals her motivations.

Palestinians have lived there for a 1,000 years as a majority.

Only a sadistic Jewish psycho Zionist would think they have no rights to this land.

Especially considering the Arabs owned more land than Jews in Palestine up into the 1940's.

The Israelis are fighting against the brutal Turk, (earlier), and now the Arab-moslem occupation of Jewish lands.

Nonsense, you're fighting for Jewish brutalization upon Palestinians.
Jews never have enough, they continue to make settlements, and expel Palestinians from their lands.

This is why so many people don't like Jews.

Especially when Jews have their hands out looking for property compensations from half of Eurasia, but won't give the Palestinians the same thing.

Genocidal much?

The goal of the Arabs was the destruction of the State of Israel long before Hamas. Their creation has nothing to do w other the fact that they are out for the destruction of every single Israeli refer to their willingness to make “ peace” is just a phase. :asshole:

The goal of the Arabs was the destruction of the State of Israel long before Hamas. Their creation has nothing to do w other the fact that they are out for the destruction of every single Israeli refer to their willingness to make “ peace” is just a phase. :asshole:

Why wouldn't Arab Palestinians want to rid their Israeli oppressors from existence?

Only a sadistic Jewish psycho Zionist would think they have no rights to this land.

Especially considering the Arabs owned more land than Jews in Palestine up into the 1940's.

Ah. And now you are attributing ideas to me which I have not said. The Arab Palestinians absolutely have rights to land and self-determination. I have not said otherwise.

Now, do you say the same for the Jewish people?

Genocidal much?

Anything to sustain your genocidal mania against Arabic Palestinians.

Mania? What does that even mean?

Ah. And now you are attributing ideas to me which I have not said. The Arab Palestinians absolutely have rights to land and self-determination. I have not said otherwise.

Jews only exist as an insult to their host nations they refused to assimilate to.

No, I don't support any Jewish homeland, I think the Jews ought to stop spending 2,000 years rejecting the love of Christ, and finally assimilate.

Enough is enough of this disgraceful mob.

You should go and help Hamas. See how that works out. You're not doing much these days anyway.

Why wouldn't Arab Palestinians want to rid their Israeli oppressors from existence?

How come they don't feel the same way about people in Lebanon, who treat them even worse?

You should go and help Hamas. See how that works out. You're not doing much these days anyway.

So, says the Heeb Jew who spends a ton of time here as well.

Jews only exist as an insult to their host nations they refused to assimilate to.

No, I don't support any Jewish homeland, I think the Jews ought to stop spending 2,000 years rejecting the love of Christ, and finally assimilate.

So not only do you reject rights for the Jewish people, you actively call for their disappearance and destruction (literal genocide) due to your religious beliefs.

Which puts you in the same category as ISIS and Islamic Jihad.

They tried that in Nazi Germany.

So not only do you reject rights for the Jewish people, you actively call for their disappearance and destruction (literal genocide) due to your religious beliefs.

I don't support erasing Jews by force, like many Zionists here call for erasing Muslims by force.

I don't support erasing Jews by force, like many Zionists here call for erasing Muslims by force.

Do they?

Forum List

Back