Terrorists around the world watch as an entire American city is shut down out of...

The message of fear is not in my mind. It's no wonder the war on terror is so difficult for libs to deal with when you can't even grasp the logic the terrorists use.

To them this is a win

No, it isn't. Doing what you've got to do to get a job done "emboldens" no one. And who cares what they think anyway? They didn't "win" anything.

The concept of terrorism seems to be lost on you.

The message of fear is not in my mind. It's no wonder the war on terror is so difficult for libs to deal with when you can't even grasp the logic the terrorists use.

To them this is a win

No, it isn't. Doing what you've got to do to get a job done "emboldens" no one. And who cares what they think anyway? They didn't "win" anything.

Terrorists hope to do to people what they have done to people like you...turn people against each other with fear and anxiety, though in your case you are among the willing

I get that.

Apparently my point flew over your head.

No, your point was that they closed Boston out of fear which (in your mind) sends a message to terrorists . That is incorrect. They did it as a logistical tactic to catch the douche and to protect the public.

To them this is a win
Wtf are you smoking? I honestly am shocked that you're on here posting anti-American sentiments. Get a grip.

Terrorists hope to do to people what they have done to people like you...turn people against each other with fear and anxiety, though in your case you are among the willing

Their goal is anxiety?

Funny I thought the ultimate goal was convert or die.

Silly me for paying attention.

No, your point was that they closed Boston out of fear which (in your mind) sends a message to terrorists . That is incorrect. They did it as a logistical tactic to catch the douche and to protect the public.

To them this is a win
Wtf are you smoking? I honestly am shocked that you're on here posting anti-American sentiments. Get a grip.

Anti-lib dear not anti-American lol

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit

Their goal is anxiety?

Convert or die? Is that a FOX News talking point or do you have a direct line to Glen Beck?

To them this is a win

Anti-lib dear not anti-American lol

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit
Right, because libs aren't American. Way to support the terrorists you asswipe.

Their goal is anxiety?

Convert or die? Is that a FOX News talking point or do you have a direct line to Glen Beck?

Nope it's the terrorists talking point.

A gun in this instance would only lend a false sense of security.

Idiots who think they can be safe by simply having a gun deserve what they get

"False sense of security"? If the guy breaks into your home, you know he is likely to kill you. Wouldn't you want the ability to defend yourself?

[
That is the message WE get. I guarantee you that is not what the terrorists take away from this.

Death I s their wish

This isn't entirely true.

Most suicide bombers are recruited from uneducated idiots who are taken advantage of. Your average terrorist will do their best to run/hide/escape, as have these two in Boston.

A gun in this instance would only lend a false sense of security.

Idiots who think they can be safe by simply having a gun deserve what they get

"False sense of security"? If the guy breaks into your home, you know he is likely to kill you. Wouldn't you want the ability to defend yourself?

Ability? Yeah. If a guy is armed and breaks into my home and he has a bomb...I'm fucked .. gun or no gun

false sense of security there

Their goal is anxiety?

Nope it's the terrorists talking point.

two goof ball haters with bombs and guns. America is NOT under attack by a great enemy. Misfits getting used by a sect out there, is most likely the case.

you people comment on Boston being terrorized, yet you shit your pants about what two young fools post on social media?

:laugh2:

Forum List

Back