Tesla and Panasonic to open a solar cell plant in Buffalo (link) How is this a bad thing?

Soros left wing think tanks will think of something for their sheep to cry about.

Trump is......uhhhhh, being.....bribed or something along those lines.

It's kind of fun to try to guess why snowflakes will whine when something good happens.

...the Trump bribe angle is a pretty solid angle.
So you think incentives offered by states amounts to bribes? Is this what you meant when you totaled this thread? Is this the "nad thing"? How do you expect Trump to bring back manufacturing without that card in play?

Soros left wing think tanks will think of something for their sheep to cry about.

It's kind of fun to try to guess why snowflakes will whine when something good happens.

So you think incentives offered by states amounts to bribes? Is this what you meant when you totaled this thread? Is this the "nad thing"? How do you expect Trump to bring back manufacturing without that card in play?

I was correctly guessing that is what snowflakes would say, that Trump is bribing companies.

I disagree with that bullshit.

Of course I support lower corporate taxes to help spur job growth.

I was correctly guessing that is what snowflakes would say, that Trump is bribing companies.

When a city or state is trying to keep a current business there, or trying to attract new businesses to their area, what's the first thing they offer? That's right, tax incentives. Even liberal states have used this method because that's the only one that seems to work.

When a city or state is trying to keep a current business there, or trying to attract new businesses to their area, what's the first thing they offer? That's right, tax incentives. Even liberal states have used this method because that's the only one that seems to work.

Libs fail to realize this. It's why I bring up the billions of dollars in tax breaks that Oregon gave to Nike.

Libs fail to realize this. It's why I bring up the billions of dollars in tax breaks that Oregon gave to Nike.

Remember too that when Democrats give tax breaks, it's called an investment in our country. When Republicans do the same thing, they are just called tax breaks.

I think it is wonderful! More jobs, more energy infrastructure and more tax income for the community.

Remember too that when Democrats give tax breaks, it's called an investment in our country. When Republicans do the same thing, they are just called tax breaks.

Snowflakes like calling them bribes now.

The loserterian isn't going to like Trump very much if Carrier is what Trumps going to do for the next 4 years. I agree with Trump on this issue, just like I agreed with Obama on the GM bail-out.

It will take a strong president to get our jobs back. Allowing corporations to fuck us over got us into this mess.

Stop the presses .!!!

Republicans are praising the gov supporting solar/electric car companies !?!?

#63 on the list of shit conservatives don't care about now that trumps elected !
Don't care what states do...I'm fine as long as there is no federal $$$$......

Yep, I figured there would be a large DOE grant when I went to the link, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that wasn't the case.
Trump has reset the stage......

You mean he will reset the stage, he ain't president yet.
Nope....he has already reset the stage......it will only get better when he does take office....

This seems oddly familiar. Oh yeah, this is the same attitude we saw before Obama took office. And some on the right kept making fun of them, calling Obama "The Messiah".

Different day/different messiah

Why are you Trumpers so wrapped up in semantics? Everyone understands incentives, every administration uses them.

YOU called them bribes!

That is simply partisan politics. You can find the same thing going the other way. Pretending only one party is interested in the "common man" is bullshit. That should piss us off. But, instead, it fuels the fighting and distracts us.

YOU called them bribes!

Yes, I said that's what snowflakes would call them. I was correct. They are not bribes.

That is simply partisan politics. You can find the same thing going the other way. Pretending only one party is interested in the "common man" is bullshit. That should piss us off. But, instead, it fuels the fighting and distracts us.

Yes, lots of bullshit to go around during campaigns.

Why are you Trumpers so wrapped up in semantics? Everyone understands incentives, every administration uses them.

Why are snowflakes so wrapped up in whining about Indiana giving $700/year per job in tax incentives to Carrier to keep the factory in that State.

It seems completely reasonable to me. How much would be spent on unemployment and welfare for those 1000 lost jobs? More than $700/year, that's for sure.

What am I missing and how is this evidence that the world is going to explode on January 20th, 2017?

Tesla, Panasonic to make solar cells in Buffalo, New York

BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — Japanese electronics company Panasonic and U.S. electric car maker Tesla said Tuesday they plan to begin production of solar cells at a factory in Buffalo, New York.

The two companies said they finalized an agreement calling for Tokyo-based Panasonic to pay capital costs for the manufacturing. Palo Alto, California-based Tesla made a "long-term purchase commitment" to Panasonic.

These kind of planning or investment will take months and months even years before implementation.
So tell me what is Trump has anything to do with this crap?

Now if Trump would just ease those mpg regulations on new cars.
I want to drive a car made without regulations on a highway without speed limits so I can take my family to a restaurant that is unregulated. And I want to drink. A lot. And drive. It's my choice. So stop regulating me.

What am I missing and how is this evidence that the world is going to explode on January 20th, 2017?

Tesla, Panasonic to make solar cells in Buffalo, New York

BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — Japanese electronics company Panasonic and U.S. electric car maker Tesla said Tuesday they plan to begin production of solar cells at a factory in Buffalo, New York.

The two companies said they finalized an agreement calling for Tokyo-based Panasonic to pay capital costs for the manufacturing. Palo Alto, California-based Tesla made a "long-term purchase commitment" to Panasonic.

These kind of planning or investment will take months and months even years before implementation.
So tell me what is Trump has anything to do with this crap?

I see no reason for people to panic because they think Trump is going to ruin the American economy. He is not. Yes, deals take time and Trump did not make this deal happen. It a good thing regardless.

Forum List

Back