Texas Deputy Gunned Down at Traffic Stop. Guess the Perp Description?

Dems in charge of blue states are letting prisoners go free early all over the country...I do not understand why they are doing it but they are....is it to save money?....gain voters?....just what is the game here?....do dem voters want revolving door prisons?...WTF?....

Here is some more good information for you....I guess you didn't get the email from Stormfront about these.....

In Houston, a police officer was killed a couple of weeks ago....A wetback did it...Arturo Solis, shot and killed the officer when that officer responded to a domestic violence call..

Bottom line is...a wet back did it.....so that is good info to use if you are pushing for a crack down on wetbacks...

Houston Police Sergeant Shot and Killed; Suspect in Custody

Another officer was killed in Alabama this month -- It was a black guy who did that....again, that is good info to use if you are pushing for a crack down on blacks...

Huntsville Police identify 14-year veteran officer killed Friday night

In Fayetteville, a police officer was ambushed and murdered while sitting in his squad car at the police station....unfortunately, it was a white guy who did that one... -- luckily the kind of white folks who would kill a cop are so small in number, it doesn't justify wide-scale action against all whites.....

But just imagine if a black guy or some other darkie, or even a gay did that?? Probably wouldn't even hear about it on here.....you know how they get away with everything and all...

Arkansas police officer 'ambushed and executed' outside station, police say

Dems in charge of blue states are letting prisoners go free early all over the country...I do not understand why they are doing it but they are....is it to save money?....gain voters?....just what is the game here?....do dem voters want revolving door prisons?...WTF?....
Yea, but Louisiana isn't a blue state....but continue

Young mentally disturbed gun owner

Yeah, zero chance it was a middle aged black felon with a stolen gun...

Gregory-Newsom-Shreveport-Police.jpg

Nope. But it has its spots. New Orleans, Lafayette, Shreveport, Baton Rouge. You, know, all the shit holes.

Mostly likely done by who usually does it but we are to pretend not in order to avoid hurting the feelings of members of that race who don’t do it.

Young mentally disturbed gun owner

Yeah, zero chance it was a middle aged black felon with a stolen gun...

Gregory-Newsom-Shreveport-Police.jpg
Wonder how many other victims of his are out there? Well, liberal welfare programs most likely provided for his needs all his life. That way he would be a well fed, well clothed common piece of shit...with a roof over his head. Wonder if Obama had a son if it would look just like him?

Tragic. Wonder how many times this piece of shit has been to prison and turned loose by liberals.
Texas deputy dead after exchanging gunfire with suspect at traffic stop

White guy with a MAGA hat?

No? :eek:
Wonder if the murderer voted for Obama and Hillary?
I am sure he voted for Obama and Hillary because of their constant calls to murder cops....

I believe it was Obama who proposed a plan that if you kill a cop, you get a special tax credit.....glad he isn't in office anymore....Trump put a stop to all of that cop killing...

Nope. But it has its spots. New Orleans, Lafayette, Shreveport, Baton Rouge. You, know, all the shit holes.
Yea, that's where most of the blacks live....yucky.....Ewww

But not the good ones...…#BLEXIT

Forum List

Back