Texas Files Lawsuit at SCOTUS Against GA, PA, MI, and WI

His point stands. If one state can object to another state (or states) not following what they interpret as their election law, then any state can sue each and every state they view as not following their election law.

If the supreme court grants certiorari in the texas case, they open the door to 50 states suing 50 states.

Breaking News: US Supreme Court rules that this thread is MOOT !!!
Well, it was moot the minute it was posted.

While there are obviously a lot people who deserve to have their noses rubbed in this stuff, there's still a lot of more decent people who have just been conned by people who make a living at it.

What an ugly fucking four years. Almost over, though.

ODofigs.jpg

The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution. Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections.

Legally troubled Texas A.G. concocts absurd election lawsuit as Trump muses about pardons If you had told me this kind of crazy stuff was going on, I would have never believed you originally. But then again, we are talking about Republicans and their cult base, so yes, it is totally believable. We of course are talking about these insane and totally stupid law suits by Ken Paxton to over turn the election, who of course is under criminal indictment himself. This is the typical nonsensical Rudy Giuliani play book, where you go after the folks who are investigating you, while you yourself are being investigated for criminal activity. Needless to say this is going to backfire on Paxton and the idiot base who believe this craziness. Paxton and the Republican party have descended into full, all out bonkers. Unleashing crackpots and criminals is not a winning strategy. Apparently the majority of the party isn't smart enough to see that. They have become the laughing stock of the country. Thank goodness we still have a majority who care and vote for sanity.
Sanity? Do you believe men with tits are women?
I believe in intelligent debate. You should too.
I noticed that you didnt answer the question. Is that because you are a stupid fuck, or just an ignorant fuck, because you cant say if men with tits are women, because as a slave, you are required to say "yes" men with tits are women, proving how insane you are...
Off topic comments directed towards your homophobic grievances and hate, aren't being entertained for several reasons. The best reason I am guessing, is that you suffer from small dick syndrome, and the subject of your own anatomy keeps you from staying on topic?
I am talking about your Sanity. Do you think men with tits are women? Really, just squirreling away from the answer must prove that you DO believe men with tits are women, because your prog masters have told you so. You are suck a prog slave..
See picture below..
Yea, my first guess was right. You have a flawed mental state with small dick syndrome, while using your racist and homophobic hate as a tool to get through your withdrawals. Seek help.

Legally troubled Texas A.G. concocts absurd election lawsuit as Trump muses about pardons If you had told me this kind of crazy stuff was going on, I would have never believed you originally. But then again, we are talking about Republicans and their cult base, so yes, it is totally believable. We of course are talking about these insane and totally stupid law suits by Ken Paxton to over turn the election, who of course is under criminal indictment himself. This is the typical nonsensical Rudy Giuliani play book, where you go after the folks who are investigating you, while you yourself are being investigated for criminal activity. Needless to say this is going to backfire on Paxton and the idiot base who believe this craziness. Paxton and the Republican party have descended into full, all out bonkers. Unleashing crackpots and criminals is not a winning strategy. Apparently the majority of the party isn't smart enough to see that. They have become the laughing stock of the country. Thank goodness we still have a majority who care and vote for sanity.

The more adjectives you use in the first few words of a post, the more we know it's nothing more than your delusions and idiocy.
In other words, you are argument free. No surprises there.

No, just pointing out as usual that your post has no point except to show what a mouth breathing gutter wench you are.
Supreme Court rejects Texas effort to overturn election in blow to Trump legal blitz to stop Biden You were saying?

Is this it ?
Who will concede ?
My wife and I are going to go watch some Andy Griffith reruns.
Its been an educational experience thus far.
I hope our country never experiences this again, and I hope we get our voting system changed and/or secured.
There was obviously a problem with it to some degree or we wouldnt be here right now.

Is this it ?
Who will concede ?
I hope our country never experiences this again, and I hope we get our voting system changed and/or secured.
There was obviously a problem with it to some degree or we wouldnt be here right now.

There are problems, alright. All having to do with “conservatives” suppressing votes.

I'm thinking Oprah Winfrey should walk into congress and turn to the republican side of the aisle, and tell them.

"You get a bitch slap... and you get a bitch slap....."

Is this it ?
Who will concede ?
There was no problem. We are only here right now because of a mentally ill old man who sees financial and legal ruin on the horizon.

Is this it ?
Who will concede ?
Our voting system worked fine. The problem was the grifter who opted to lie massively about massive fraud in lieu of conceding.

Not one of those links contained any evidence for what you are suggesting, you shameless liar. As anyone can see for themselves. And we all know you never read any of them anyway.
They ALL contained LOTS of evidence for what I said, and you obviously did not read them, or else you're lying.

Welp, you didn't even see that coming, did you?

"This is about Texas challenging state laws, BECAUSE I WANT IT TO BE!!! FUCK EVERYTHING THAT HAS TOLD ME REPEATEDLY THAT THIS IS ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION, BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THAT THING!!!"

No, it's because they don't have standing, dumbass.

It's like CA suing TX for allowing fracking.

God you guys are stupid.
See page 15 for standing....

"The constitutional failures of Defendant States injure Plaintiff States because [the right of suffrage is denied]."

The right to suffrage isn't denied. The folks in Texas got to vote.

The idea that you've lost your right to sufferage if your candidate loses is silly.
You aren't thinking if you think it is simple. I hope that is an exception for you, and not the norm.

If states illegally change their voting rules, such that the election outcome is changed, all of the people in other states who voted for other candidates have effectively had their votes nullified, illegally.

It's somewhat analogous to water rights of states that share the same river. If an upstream state builds a dam, the other states still have access to the river basin, but when they turn on their taps, they don't get as much water as before.

And the proper forum for recourse is the Supreme Court.

It's my opinion that the Dems in some states used the plandemic to illegally steal the election, in violation of their, and the US Constitutions. It's similar to stealing the river water that adjacent states share.

Virginia also changed its voting regulations this year, rather dramatically, but they did it through the legislature, consistent with the Constitution.

Regards,
Jim

The issues of whether or not the voting rules were changed 'illegally' has already been adjudicated by the States themselves. The answer was a resounding 'No'.

State voting laws, adjudication and implementation are self contained. They don't involve any other State. And no other State has standing in them.
You just stated a logical impossiblity. How does one adjudicate "themselves?"

How does a State court adjudicate State laws? Using what's called 'jurisdiction' and the 'judicial power' granted by their respective state constitutions.

You see it exercised every day in State court when State laws are adjudicated. In fact, State law is the generally the only thing that State courts can adjudicate.

Remember, you have no idea what's going on or how any of this works.
This is a lawsuit between states, idiot. What you're saying is that defense attorney can rule his client innocent.

Laughing.....I'm saying that a State court can adjudicate State laws.

Which, of course, it can. And does every day.

Texas doesn't get a say in another States laws. Its the foundational flaw of this entire pseudo-legal turd of a suit filed by Texas. Texas doesn't have standing.
This is a lawsuit between states, moron. A state cannot adjudicate a lawsuit filed by another state.
A state cannot tell another state how to conduct their elections. Nor is one state injured by another state's elections.
Exactly as I told the fucking moron.

tenor.gif

I noticed that you didnt answer the question. Is that because you are a stupid fuck, or just an ignorant fuck, because you cant say if men with tits are women, because as a slave, you are required to say "yes" men with tits are women, proving how insane you are...
Off topic comments directed towards your homophobic grievances and hate, aren't being entertained for several reasons. The best reason I am guessing, is that you suffer from small dick syndrome, and the subject of your own anatomy keeps you from staying on topic?
I am talking about your Sanity. Do you think men with tits are women? Really, just squirreling away from the answer must prove that you DO believe men with tits are women, because your prog masters have told you so. You are suck a prog slave..
See picture below..
Yea, my first guess was right. You have a flawed mental state with small dick syndrome, while using your racist and homophobic hate as a tool to get through your withdrawals. Seek help.
Yet you cant answer a very simple question, "do you consider men with tits a woman". So now i am also a racist when i never used color or ethnicity in the argument. You are a very sad, pitiful prog slave..

liberal-playbook-1-ignore-facts-that-hurt-your-position-2-5254180.png

See picture below..
Yet you cant answer a very simple question, "do you consider men with tits a woman". So now i am also a racist when i never used color or ethnicity in the argument. You are a very sad, pitiful prog slave..

liberal-playbook-1-ignore-facts-that-hurt-your-position-2-5254180.png
Wow, what a shallow hateful individual you are. You need help buddy.

Forum List

Back