Texas is suffering ...wheres Biden ?

well just where is Joe ? unless i missed it i havent heard anything from biden about the disaster in Texas .....

PRESIDENT BIDEN sign the Emergency Declaration on 14th. AOC raised $1,000,000.00 for Texas Relief . Cruz kicked his daughter under the goddamn bus.
And the right attacks Biden and AOC for their relief efforts while defending Cruz for fleeing Texas.

Conservatism is a mental disorder.

well just where is Joe ? unless i missed it i havent heard anything from biden about the disaster in Texas .....

PRESIDENT BIDEN sign the Emergency Declaration on 14th. AOC raised $1,000,000.00 for Texas Relief . Cruz kicked his daughter under the goddamn bus.
And the right attacks Biden and AOC for their relief efforts while defending Cruz for fleeing Texas.

Cruz probably should have use better discretion. He however is not like the Progs who have all the answers if everyone just listen. I still can't figure out how slavery and hunger has not ended even after 55 years of massive payments totaling tens of trillions of dollars in expenditures. Its so bad that minorities have given us multiple layers of psyche books on the hate of the white man.

Cruz probably should have use better discretion. He however is not like the Progs who have all the answers if everyone just listen. I still can't figure out how slavery and hunger has not ended even after 55 years of massive payments totaling tens of trillions of dollars in expenditures. Its so bad that minorities have given us multiple layers of psyche books on the hate of the white man.
WTF does slavery have to do with this??? Exactly how far off the road are you driving?

80278060.jpg

He approved disaster aid days ago. You just weren't paying attention.

Cmon on man....here is the deal....a real president would go down there and see things for himself.....maybe he is waiting on the puppetmasters orders???
A PRESIDENT coming into a disaster area uses a lot of man power & disrupts & distracts from helping. Showing support by encouragement, and sending help right after it is asked for is the proper way to get things moving.

If you live in Texas and are suffering because you don't have electricity then it is your own damn fault.

You should have bought an emergency generator.

Like the Boy Scouts say "be prepared".
That is also true, but then a question arises what is the need of those state officials who have been getting their salary for years and making political carriers? What is their role in life of the state?

You can argue that Texas is in a climate zone where severe low temperatures are quite rare. Yes it is. But from what I have heard, low temperatures happened there in 2011 and 1989, didn't they? So, it is not some extremely new. But their infrastructure found itself absolutely unprepared for a new wave.

And what current and former officials like Abbott and Perry were able to say about that? The nonsense about windmills?

Why Cruz was on his way to Cancun in the middle of the crisis? Because he didn't want to lose pre-paid money for his vacation? Is he dumb enough to not understand the consequences of his move? That he will be always reminded until his career is over that some Democrat in NYC was able to gather money for Texas when he tried to warm his ass in a Mexican resort?

What is the use of this pricks?

While Cruz was on the beach in Mexico.... Beto worked with help organizations, Councilman Willie Rios of south Huston was out in the snow helping keep generators going. and AOC raised a million dollars for Texas in one day. A simple thank you is polite, no requirement to like or support them.

If you live in Texas and are suffering because you don't have electricity then it is your own damn fault.

That is also true, but then a question arises what is the need of those state officials who have been getting their salary for years and making political carriers? What is their role in life of the state?

You can argue that Texas is in a climate zone where severe low temperatures are quite rare. Yes it is. But from what I have heard, low temperatures happened there in 2011 and 1989, didn't they? So, it is not some extremely new. But their infrastructure found itself absolutely unprepared for a new wave.

And what current and former officials like Abbott and Perry were able to say about that? The nonsense about windmills?

Why Cruz was on his way to Cancun in the middle of the crisis? Because he didn't want to lose pre-paid money for his vacation? Is he dumb enough to not understand the consequences of his move? That he will be always reminded until his career is over that some Democrat in NYC was able to gather money for Texas when he tried to warm his ass in a Mexican resort?

Shit happens.

This was an 100 year weather event. The last recorded time it got this cold in Texas was 1898.

Instead of whining about how the government or whoever should have done something different then each citizen should have been responsible for their own well being.

Here in Florida I am prepared to be with electricity for an emergency. Food, water, generator, fuel, propane etc.

I don't have to depend upon the government or anybody else.

If something happens that I am not prepared for then my tough luck.

There are many people moving to Texas every day. It is hard to keep up with the state wide electricity demands in extreme circumstances. People moving in from poorly run Democrat states like California.

While Cruz was on the beach in Mexico.... Beto worked with help organizations, Councilman Willie Rios of south Huston was out in the snow helping keep generators going. and AOC raised a million dollars for Texas in one day. A simple thank you is polite, no requirement to like or support them.
Cruz is a very educated scumbag.

What could Flyin' Lyin' POS Cruz have done.

He COULD HAVE help organize wellness checks for Texas Seniors like Beto O'Rourke has been doing.

He COULD HAVE helped AOC Raise One Million Dollars ($1,000,000.00) in Relief For His Fellow Texans.

He COULD HAVE been at the WH with PRESIDENT BIDEN when Mr. Biden signed the Emergency Declaration For Texas.

He sure as hell COULD HAVE acting in the best interest, health and safety of People of Texas rather than flying his Lyin' worthless ass to Mexico.

He sure as hell SHOULD NEVER HAVE KICKED FUCKING DAUGHTER UNDER THE FUCKING BUS.

Flyin' Lyin' Cruz job is to act in best interest of his constituents, he did not .

What could Flyin' Lyin' POS Cruz have done.

He COULD HAVE help organize wellness checks for Texas Seniors like Beto O'Rourke has been doing.

He COULD HAVE helped AOC Raise One Million Dollars ($1,000,000.00) in Relief For His Fellow Texans.

He COULD HAVE been at the WH with PRESIDENT BIDEN when Mr. Biden signed the Emergency Declaration For Texas.

He sure as hell COULD HAVE acting in the best interest, health and safety of People of Texas rather than flying his Lyin' worthless ass to Mexico.

He sure as hell SHOULD NEVER HAVE KICKED FUCKING DAUGHTER UNDER THE FUCKING BUS.

Flyin' Lyin' Cruz job is to act in best interest of his constituents, he did not .
If you live in a state like that, the only reason not to have home generating capability is money. Cruz could afford it for his home. He just doesn't plan any better for his family than he tries to do for his state or country. He's an educated dumb ass.

Shit happens.

This was an 100 year weather event. The last recorded time it got this cold in Texas was 1898.

Instead of whining about how the government or whoever should have done something different then each citizen should have been responsible for their own well being.

Here in Florida I am prepared to be with electricity for an emergency. Food, water, generator, fuel, propane etc.

I don't have to depend upon the government or anybody else.

If something happens that I am not prepared for then my tough luck.

There are many people moving to Texas every day. It is hard to keep up with the state wide electricity demands in extreme circumstances. People moving in from poorly run Democrat states like California.
Yes, I understand your point. And I believe that most countries which are on the same latitude that is Texas similarly dont prepare their energy sector for this temperatures.

But what personally me irritates the most as an outsider is the dumb reaction of some high ranked state officials. They maybe think that only idiots hear and watch them.

Though, I must admit that it is up to the Texans to decide.

While Flyin' Lyin' Ted Crud was kicking his daughter under the bus, PRESIDENT BIDEN Signed Emergency Disaster Relief For Texas.

New York Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Raised $1,000.000.00 For Texas Relief.

Former Texas Congressman Beto O'Rourke Is Organzing Wellness Checks For Seniors.

Flyin' Lyin' Ted Cruz kicks his own fucking daughters under the fucking bus.

Texas didn’t vote for our Great President Joe Biden (God’s choice). Why should he help them?
In case you missed it, Quid Pro is president of the entire nation, not just those who voted for him, and if he's really interested in civility and unity that would never even enter into the equation. It's a good thing you're not in a position of power.

In case you missed it, Quid Pro is president of the entire nation, not just those who voted for him, and if he's really interested in civility and unity that would never even enter into the equation. It's a good thing you're not in a position of power.
I think they were being satirical based on this type of attitude emanating from Trump for the last few years.

Maybe he was drowned out by all the Texas Energy people making excuses for not building with the right equipment because they did not justify the costs. What is it you would like him to do? Go ahead, tell us. Are you asking for the federal government to step in and take over control of energy production and distribution in Texas? Forget it. Not happening. They wanted their own grid. They got it.

Wow, you’re the type of person that doesn’t wave to your neighbor aren‘t you?
You are the type that bitches and moans like a child without understanding. Go back to your room and cry it out. Then come back when you are ready to be more adult.

Yep, you seem like that type for sure....The asshole of the neighborhood for sure....

Maybe he was drowned out by all the Texas Energy people making excuses for not building with the right equipment because they did not justify the costs. What is it you would like him to do? Go ahead, tell us. Are you asking for the federal government to step in and take over control of energy production and distribution in Texas? Forget it. Not happening. They wanted their own grid. They got it.

Wow, you’re the type of person that doesn’t wave to your neighbor aren‘t you?
You are the type that bitches and moans like a child without understanding. Go back to your room and cry it out. Then come back when you are ready to be more adult.

Yep, you seem like that type for sure....The asshole of the neighborhood for sure....
Just one of the normal adults. Maybe you will understand when you grow up.

Forum List

Back