Texas OFFICIALLY Starts Vote To SECEDE From US! An Absolute REJECTION Of Democrat Leadership!

Good. Let them secede. I would love to see how well the Texas economy does without all the federal subsidies they get. Is it going to be fun watching the economy in Houston collapse once NASA pulls out and shuts down all their jobs there.
And all the federal military bases pull out.

Something tells me most of these idiots who support secession, have no idea what they are doing. I bet it's the same as brexit was where you have a bunch of morons talking about leaving but then thinking they're still going to get Federal welfare and food stamps, and thinking that the US government is still going to just leave NASA and other facilities there.

How much do you want to bet that they're going to vote to succeed and then be complaining that they're no longer getting their welfare checks since they're no longer US citizens.

you're going to have a bunch of old people complaining about no longer getting social security or Medicare.

You're going to have a bunch of Texans pissed off that they have to have a passport to get into the US.

And you're definitely going to have complaints about the government shutting down NASA in Houston and relocating it and shutting down other government facilities which pretty much hold up the Texas economy.

and another sure bet for complaints is their oil companies and other vital economic powerhouses in Texas no longer getting government subsidies

98% of the time secessionists like this think they're just going to leave but somehow the United States is still going to be giving them lots of money.
Same brain dead moron to b**** about taxes and it's called theft but if they didn't have to pay taxes they would still be demanding to be allowed to use tax paid services.
Yes, they ARE that stupid.

Sorry bout that,

Texas citizens will vote on seceding from the Union. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

They had problems with Republicans even before they became a state, now they have trouble with the Dems? Some folk are never satisfied. Let em go. They started as Northern Mexico so they should finish that way.

1. Mexico would never have Texas, but if they did, being a part of Mexico would be far far better than being a part of DC at this point.
2. But in reality we got big boy britches in Texas and we can stand on our own two feet, and we can defend our borders from any attack, ANY!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Mexico would never have Texas......I wish we in the U.S. had the same attitude.

Sorry bout that,

For the morons parked here supporting secession (Texas example) and yet profess to be loyal, patriotic Americans need to seek immediate mental health ... any state that seceded would mean no more United States of America.
The best way to keep our country is to get rid of the seditionists. It can be done the hard way, or if all the seditionists can move to Texas and have their own country, great. Kind of like Australia for UK. Get the riff raff out of the country. We have added states and it did not effect our country. If we get rid of our worst state it could help the country. We will build a wall around Texas. We do not want the bastards to come back into the US.

1. Trust me, after we leave USA will be NO MORE.
2. You see, we don't need you, you need us, thats a simple fact.
3. I see no earthly reason to continue to carry you dead beats.
4. Oh did I mention Baby Butchers, people in the womb who have no voice.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Um... no. With all due respect.... the USA might be damaged by Texas leaving the union for sure. But to say the US will cease to exist.... no. Just no. That's not a thing.
While technically that would be true, I believe that a Texas secession will start a domino effect, to the point where the U.S. would break up into at least 3 different countries.

Texas V. White (1869)
All law is so because of agreement or conquest.

When is comes to secession, Texas can legally secede by agreement. If not by agreement, the law of conquest would supersede the SCOTUS.

If the U.S. wants Texas to remain under U.S. governance and control, and Texas does not want to remain, and says "Fuck you" and "we are not part of the U.S." then what?

Texas V. White (1869)
All law is so because of agreement or conquest.

When is comes to secession, Texas can legally secede by agreement. If not by agreement, the law of conquest would supersede the SCOTUS.

If the U.S. wants Texas to remain under U.S. governance and control, and Texas does not want to remain, and says "Fuck you" and "we are not part of the U.S." then what?

Did you take US History in high school?

You didn't watch the video in the OP, did you?
Busted!

I live here. I'm quite convinced that most Texans are Americans first.

OK, I watched the video. It's pretty much what I expected, and makes no mention of just how many (not even an estimate) Texans are for seceding from the USA. So I'm still right until you can prove otherwise.

To borrow a quote from you: " YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

You didn't watch the video in the OP, did you?
Busted!

I live here. I'm quite convinced that most Texans are Americans first.

OK, I watched the video. It's pretty much what I expected, and makes no mention of just how many (not even an estimate) Texans are for seceding from the USA. So I'm still right until you can prove otherwise.

To borrow a quote from you: " YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
I believe it mentioned a poll that asked if they supported the issue being on the ballot.

Again, you didn't watch it.

What about the people who vote NOT to secede? Can they secede from the secession?
Like West VIrginia did?
The creation of W Virginia was obviously unconstitutional.

New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or Parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.

Texas has a really high infant mortality rate.. On par with some place like Senegal. What's up with that?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

For the morons parked here supporting secession (Texas example) and yet profess to be loyal, patriotic Americans need to seek immediate mental health ... any state that seceded would mean no more United States of America.
The best way to keep our country is to get rid of the seditionists. It can be done the hard way, or if all the seditionists can move to Texas and have their own country, great. Kind of like Australia for UK. Get the riff raff out of the country. We have added states and it did not effect our country. If we get rid of our worst state it could help the country. We will build a wall around Texas. We do not want the bastards to come back into the US.

1. Trust me, after we leave USA will be NO MORE.
2. You see, we don't need you, you need us, thats a simple fact.
3. I see no earthly reason to continue to carry you dead beats.
4. Oh did I mention Baby Butchers, people in the womb who have no voice.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Um... no. With all due respect.... the USA might be damaged by Texas leaving the union for sure. But to say the US will cease to exist.... no. Just no. That's not a thing.

1. Once Texas leaves no less than 30 other states will leave too, ending USA.
2. What will remain will be shit holes dotted across the continent.
3. The splintering will reverberate all across the continent.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Debatable. 30 other states will leave? Nah.

I mean you realize they said the exact same thing about the European Union, when the UK voted to leave.

Brexit happened in 2016, and hundreds of people claimed that it would end the EU.

Well.. it's 2021, and the EU perfectly intact. No other country has jumped ship, including by the way, Ireland, which is still part of the United Kingdom. Which is a very strange situation indeed.

Regardless, the idea that there would be this mass exit from the EU after England left, simply didn't happen.

So, not likely. Just saying.... not likely.
There are two countries on the Island of Ireland. Both want to be part of the EU. The Republic is still a part of the EU but Northern Ireland has been ripped out of the EU by English nationalists.
And now they are getting screwed through no fault of their own.

Texas has a really high infant mortality rate.. On par with some place like Senegal. What's up with that?
Babies who check out early to avoid having to live in Texas?

I get it...but that's not fair.. Texas is quite stingy and opposed to helping women, newborns and struggling families.. but they are really big on protecting the fetus. I think its their version of Christianity.

Forum List

Back