Texas SC rules state does NOT have to give benefits to homosexual "couples"

For stating fact? Every piece written on this case mentions the political pressure put on the Texas Supreme Court to "un-reject" this case.

it is bullshit and you know it

No I don't believe it is bullshit. It's very clear. TX SC rejected it, got pressured by republicans and decided to hear it.

as i already posted fuck wad all sides to the case agreed to remand

who the fuck cares if they first rejected it courts often do that turd breath
Why is it necessary to be so belligerent and foul mouthed? It seems to me that if you knew what you you're talking about and had confidence in your argument-what ever that is - you would be able to present in in a calm and civil manner. Give it a try.

because i can so there
Thanks for confirming my suspicion that you are a 13 year old special ed student

All parties bent to Republican pressure. They're elected. The Republicans threatened to Primary them. This case was rejected but the 5th because it was rendered moot. It still is, but you want to spend a lot of Texas taxpayer money to have that reiterated?

--LOL

sure buddy

--LOL

thanks for proving you are a crack pot

--LOL

For stating fact? Every piece written on this case mentions the political pressure put on the Texas Supreme Court to "un-reject" this case.

No I don't believe it is bullshit. It's very clear. TX SC rejected it, got pressured by republicans and decided to hear it.

The Texas Supreme Court initially rejected the case...because it has no merit. They un-rejected it due to political pressure

Figured out yet which benefits gays got "more" of like you originally claimed?

Why is it necessary to be so belligerent and foul mouthed? It seems to me that if you knew what you you're talking about and had confidence in your argument-what ever that is - you would be able to present in in a calm and civil manner. Give it a try.

because i can so there
Thanks for confirming my suspicion that you are a 13 year old special ed student

who cares what the fuck you think dip shit

i certainly dont

--LOL

sure buddy

--LOL

thanks for proving you are a crack pot

--LOL

The Texas Supreme Court initially rejected the case...because it has no merit. They un-rejected it due to political pressure

The Texas Supreme Court initially rejected the case

so the fuck what

because it has no merit.

who says so YOU --LOL

cry all you want

the case is going to be heard again

They un-rejected it due to political pressure

"un-rejected" --LOL

good about time

hey retard that was not decided in this case dumb ass

because i can so there
You're a fool.

because i can so there
You're a fool.

so are you

so the fuck what

The Texas Supreme Court initially refused to take up the Houston case after Obergefell. But after pressure from the top elected Republicans in the state, including Attorney General Ken Paxton, Gov. Greg Abbott and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick, the high court made the unusual decision to reopen the case.

Texas Supreme Court rules gay couples not guaranteed spousal benefits | LGBT | Dallas News

because it has no merit.
who says so YOU --LOL

So says pretty much every legal authority.

Analysis | How wrong was the Texas Supreme Court about equality for married gay couples?

cry all you want

No, shit red rider and I won't be the one crying when this loses spectacularly. Want a preview?

Gay Couples Entitled to Equal Treatment on Birth Certificates, Justices Rule

"un-rejected" --LOL

good about time

Why is it about time? Why do you think it is acceptable for the government to deny equal benefits to married gay couples?

You made the "retarded" claim that gay couples were getting more benefits than straight couples. Going back on that?

You seem to be swearing more. This seems to be upsetting you. If you take blood pressure meds, you might want to check your BP.

so the fuck what

The Texas Supreme Court initially refused to take up the Houston case after Obergefell. But after pressure from the top elected Republicans in the state, including Attorney General Ken Paxton, Gov. Greg Abbott and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick, the high court made the unusual decision to reopen the case.

Texas Supreme Court rules gay couples not guaranteed spousal benefits | LGBT | Dallas News

because it has no merit.
who says so YOU --LOL

Analysis | How wrong was the Texas Supreme Court about equality for married gay couples?

cry all you want

No, shit red rider and I won't be the one crying when this loses spectacularly. Want a preview?

"un-rejected" --LOL

good about time

Why is it about time? Why do you think it is acceptable for the government to deny equal benefits to married gay couples?

You made the "retarded" claim that gay couples were getting more benefits than straight couples. Going back on that?

You made the "retarded" claim that gay couples were getting more benefits than straight couples. Going back on that?. This seems to be upsetting you. If you take blood pressure meds, you might want to check your BP.

hey fucktard this is for the state to decide not me

this is why the case was remanded to the lower courts

to be heard

If you take blood pressure meds, you might want to check your BP

my b/p is just fine

i have walked 10 miles today

while you probably have not moved your fat ass off the computer chair

unless you fetched another bag of cheetos --LOL

i simply just dont like you

so fuck you snowflake

if you dont like it kiss my ass

however i will continue to point out

what a retard you are

so the fuck what

because it has no merit.
who says so YOU --LOL

cry all you want

"un-rejected" --LOL

good about time

You made the "retarded" claim that gay couples were getting more benefits than straight couples. Going back on that?. This seems to be upsetting you. If you take blood pressure meds, you might want to check your BP.

to be heard

To be laughed at more like. :lol:

Are you admitting you don't know as much as you professed? Sure seems that way. You claimed gays were getting more benefits but you can't name them. Smells like bullshit.
my b/p is just fine

so fuck you snowflake

what a retard you are
:lol: Was it uphill both directions in the snow too?
I just got home from work, actually, but according to my fitbit, I did 4.28 miles just at work...plenty of hours left in the evening...and the opportunity for plenty of exercise.
{Suggestive eyebrow wiggle}

so the fuck what

because it has no merit.
who says so YOU --LOL

cry all you want

"un-rejected" --LOL

good about time

to be heard

Are you admitting you don't know as much as you professed? Sure seems that way. You claimed gays were getting more benefits but you can't name them. Smells like bullshit.
my b/p is just fine

so fuck you snowflake

what a retard you are
I just got home from work, actually, but according to my fitbit, I did 4.28 miles just at work...plenty of hours left in the evening...and the opportunity for plenty of exercise.

sure you did --LOL

so the fuck what

because it has no merit.
who says so YOU --LOL

cry all you want

"un-rejected" --LOL

good about time

to be heard

my b/p is just fine

so fuck you snowflake

what a retard you are

sure you did --LOL

IMG_2767.jpg

so the fuck what

because it has no merit.
who says so YOU --LOL

cry all you want

"un-rejected" --LOL

good about time

to be heard

my b/p is just fine

so fuck you snowflake

what a retard you are

sure you did --LOL

View attachment 136896

whoopie ding

i walk every day 8 to 10 miles at work alone

you want a trophy or prize

--LOL

to be heard

my b/p is just fine

so fuck you snowflake

what a retard you are

sure you did --LOL

View attachment 136896

whoopie ding

i walk every day 8 to 10 miles at work alone

you want a trophy or prize

--LOL

So sad. I proved my claim and you're just still blustering about yours. You obviously want some sort of prize. Here ya go..

Golden-Douchebag-award-400x400.jpg

That's discrimination at the govt level. I ain't down for that shit.
Same certificate but don't get Same employment benefits? Nice. How leftist of you guys.
It is resistance against tyranny, so I'm down for it.
Trampling on rights for agenda. As I said, how leftist of you :D
There is no "right" for a man to marry a man or a woman to marry a woman, anymore than there is a "right" for a woman to abort her child. The liberals have invented these "rights" but they aren't from the Constitution, they are from the imagination of people who have declared enmity against God and nature.
I agree with your premise, man. My problem, however, is the govt got their greedy hands on it. They have no place getting involved in marriage. But they did..
Them denying equal rights is institutional discrimination. I'm just not down for govts being peculiar. That is closer to tyranny than giving marriage rights to a couple queers.

I see your point and I agree with it for the most part. However, I think this is Texas's way of sending the message that "Gay marriage" is not (or at least was not) a Constitutional right. This move tells me that they WANT it to be challenged and they want the Gay Marriage issue to be revisited by the SCOTUS. Like an earlier member said.... It's much the same as it is with Roe v Wade.

Forum List

Back