Texas Secession resolution passes GOP committee

All The Texas Reserve/National Guard Military Equipment would be returned to the U.S.k,

No border guards..

No mail service.

Your taxes will go through the roof.

Have Texas fun . Without any jets, tanks and other important military hardware you will be invaded by Mexico and I for can't wait for it.

Be sure to let the door hit you where your non-existent god split you.

you are wrong about most of that. Why would an independent Texas return anything to the USA? The Texas rangers and local police could manage the border better than the US border patrol. mail service? who gives a shit if the USPS works or not, UPS and FedEx would continue. Taxes? with no federal tax bill due from individuals and corporations, there would be plenty of money and the economy would boom. Without federal restrictions on oil and gas production, that sector would also boom.

I am not advocating secession, but you libs have it totally wrong.
What makes you think ups and fedex would be allowed in - or out?
What makes you think any of that oil would be allowed to go to market?
You can't eat oil - can Texas produce enough food?
Texas gets back more from the fed than it pays...
It'd be a matter of weeks before the refugees began clamoring to escape

you almost have it, except when you say the rest of the states would have to agree to any state secession. Can you cite language from the constitution to support that claim?

Nope, but I can cite language that says Congress can deal with parties that place themselves in a status of insurrection against a lawful government.

If a State attempts to unilaterally secede, they have placed themselves in revolt against the United States. (Merriam-Webster Insurrection: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government.)

Now on the other hand, if Texas asks for permission to leave the Union, and upon negotiation there is a equitable process defined that is acceptable to Texas and the other 49 States, then Texas can leave the Union. I mean really, once the other States agree to let Texas leave the Union - on the conditions negotiated to deal with debt, property, citizenship, currency, etc.) - then there would be no actions against Texas.

>>>>>
liberal are authoritarian scum who cant accept the idea that Texas wants to be free of them. I wonder if they want to outlaw divorce too?
Lol. So you stand by the anti-Constitution secessionists?

you almost have it, except when you say the rest of the states would have to agree to any state secession. Can you cite language from the constitution to support that claim?

Nope, but I can cite language that says Congress can deal with parties that place themselves in a status of insurrection against a lawful government.

If a State attempts to unilaterally secede, they have placed themselves in revolt against the United States. (Merriam-Webster Insurrection: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government.)

Now on the other hand, if Texas asks for permission to leave the Union, and upon negotiation there is a equitable process defined that is acceptable to Texas and the other 49 States, then Texas can leave the Union. I mean really, once the other States agree to let Texas leave the Union - on the conditions negotiated to deal with debt, property, citizenship, currency, etc.) - then there would be no actions against Texas.

>>>>>
liberal are authoritarian scum who cant accept the idea that Texas wants to be free of them. I wonder if they want to outlaw divorce too?

where does the Constitution say that if the country is taken over by liberals or Nazis you should not want to leave???

>>>>>

where does the Constitution say that if the country is taken over by liberals or Nazis you should not want to leave???
So you don't like elections or representation of the people in the government?
Sounds pretty anti-constitution to me

>>>>>

dear, if people elect Nazis or liberals those who prefer liberty have a duty to leave. Now do you understand?

>>>>>

dear, if people elect Nazis or liberals those who prefer liberty have a duty to leave. Now do you understand?
Nobody is electing nazis.

But it does seem that you are only for the constitution when your party is in power - which is to say you aren't in favor of it at all

But it does seem that you are only for the constitution when your party is in power - which is to say you aren't in favor of it at all

dear, if you are for liberty and the country is dominated by Nazis or liberals who oppose liberty, and you expect this to continue, then you have a duty to leave. Texas is very much for the Constitution because it was designed to protect liberty but now that it has been subverted to do the opposite Texas has a patriotic duty to leave.

Last edited:

>>>>>

EB, have I mentioned before that you're a lunatic?

dear, if you are for liberty and the country is dominated by Nazis or liberals who oppose liberty, and you expect this to continue, then you have a duty to leave. Texas is very much for the Constitution because it was designed to protect liberty but now that it has been subverted to do the opposite Texas has a patriotic duty to leave.
Wow. You've turned treason into patriotism. Nice bit of doublethink.

Secessionists-and you- care not one whot about the constitution. If they did they could not be secessionists. Now if those people feel that they can no longer live in the United States, that's fine. They are entitled to leave. They are not entitled to take part of the country with them

As nonbinding as it may be lets hope it passes the full party vote.

Translation: We are too chicken-shit to really commit treason, and we know the Mexicans would run right over us without the threat of U.S. Military.

After it passes a Dem should take it to the bathroom to wipe his ass.

As nonbinding as it may be lets hope it passes the full party vote.

Translation: We are too chicken-shit to really commit treason, and we know the Mexicans would run right over us without the threat of U.S. Military.

After it passes a Dem should take it to the bathroom to wipe his ass.

>>>>>

EB, have I mentioned before that you're a lunatic?

ad hominem from typical liberal too stupid for substance

Secessionists-and you- care not one whot about the constitution.

of course that's stupid!! Texas wants a Constitution in its state much like the one our Founders gave the nation while liberals want a living Constitution that means the exact opposite,namely, less and less liberty. Why do you think our liberals spied for Stalin and elected Obama and Sanders?

Secessionists-and you- care not one whot about the constitution.

of course that's stupid!! Texas wants a Constitution in its state much like the one our Founders gave the nation while liberals want a living Constitution that means the exact opposite,namely, less and less liberty. Why do you think our liberals spied for Stalin and elected Obama and Sanders?
If they cared for it they wouldn't throw a hissy fit and try to leave the country when elections don't go their way.

As it is it's clear that they do not want the people to have representation, they would rather have a dictatorship.

They are not entitled to take part of the country with them

dear, if the whole state wants to leave why not let them?? Are you opposed to freedom? Why on earth would you oppose their freedom from scummy liberalism?
The whole state can leave. They can go to mexico or brazil or sweden or wherever will take them, but the state of texas is part of the united states and will remain so

If they cared for it they wouldn't throw a hissy fit and try to leave the country when elections don't go their way.

dear, people who value liberty don't want to be ruled by elected Nazis or liberals. They have a duty to seek freedom just as our Founders did.

Forum List

Back