Texas voter ID law unconstitutional

Good news for Democrats
and bad news for republicans the can't question every voter before they vote ... the can't purge registered voters because their name is the same name of a person who can't vote.... yeah I would say texas republican voters are scared ... now they'll get voted out of office

How did Wendy "abortion Barbie" Davis fare in the election? LMAO
what's that got to do with anything????scared are ya ??? so scared you have to drum up a shiny object

Good news for Democrats
and bad news for republicans the can't question every voter before they vote ... the can't purge registered voters because their name is the same name of a person who can't vote.... yeah I would say texas republican voters are scared ... now they'll get voted out of office

what's that got to do with anything????scared are ya ??? so scared you have to drum up a shiny object

Are you like a fucking retard? Half your comments read like incoherent gibberish

Good news for Democrats
and bad news for republicans they can't question every voter before they vote ... the can't purge registered voters because their name is the same name of a person who can't vote.... yeah I would say texas republican voters are scared ... now they'll get voted out of office

Are you like a fucking retard? Half your comments read like incoherent gibberish
in some states for this ignorant one here, before the vote they are asked to prove they are a citizen at thew poll and if they can't prove it on the sp[ot the are tossed aside and can't vote at that time ... my point was they can't do this any longer... their response was How did Wendy "abortion Barbie" Davis fare in the election? ... instead of answering my response they dodged the question ... or as some of us say hold they up a shiny object then say "hey look over here" cause I haven't anything else, MORON ...

Good news for Democrats
and bad news for republicans they can't question every voter before they vote ... the can't purge registered voters because their name is the same name of a person who can't vote.... yeah I would say texas republican voters are scared ... now they'll get voted out of office

in some states for this ignorant one here, before the vote they are asked to prove they are a citizen at thew poll and if they can't prove it on the sp[ot the are tossed aside and can't vote at that time ... my point was they can't do this any longer... their response was How did Wendy "abortion Barbie" Davis fare in the election? ... instead of answering my response they dodged the question ... or as some of us say hold they up a shiny object then say "hey look over here" cause I haven't anything else, MORON ...

I wasn't responding to your question. Derp

not all Citizens have ID's many states who have passed voter Id laws say you can't use your drivers license, or your state ID ... you have to go down to the state house a buy a voters Id ... at 25.00 dollars a pop ...

Please provide a specific state that says you can't use a drivers license or state issued identification card and where they charge for $25.00 for a voter only card with no ability to obtain such a card free.

I would like to review this claim.

Thank you in advance.

>>>>

Which fallacy will we hear from the Voter ID proponents first?

Apples and Oranges?

Straw Man?

Hasty Generalization?
seems you're clueless
I nailed it. There was an apples and oranges fallacy shortly afterwards, immediately followed by a straw man fallacy. I have not finished reading the topic to see if I hit the trifecta.

No problems the appeals court will reverse it. They've already upheld it once.

If you had not been so lazy you would have clicked the link to the article. There you would have learned that the 5th circuit appeals court made this ruling yesterday.

If you weren't so ill informed about subjects you post about you would have known that this ruling came from an appeals court.

You might want to learn about something before you post and show everyone how lazy and ill informed you are.

From the article:

A federal appeals court struck down Texas' voter ID law on Wednesday in a victory for the Obama administration, which had taken the unusual step of bringing the weight of the U.S. Justice Department to fight new Republican-backed mandates at the ballot box.

The 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that the 2011 law carries a "discriminatory effect" and violates one of the remaining provisions of the Voting Rights Act -- the heart of which was struck down by the U.S. Supreme Court in 2013.

I wonder how all these people cash their welfare checks. There is no way the can work, you have to show ID and a SSN card to get a job.
they dont drive, you have to show a Birth Certificate for proof of age to get the license.
So, how does one cash a check without some form of ID.
that being said, I cant find any reason that requiring proof of citizenship to vote would be a violation of a constitutional right. It is acceptable to have requirements to engage in a right.
Absolute bullshit.
Such profound reasoning and logic
thanks ! especially since you have no clue as to what reason and logic are.

Good news for everyone in America.

There should be no impediments to citizens voting.
Then there should be no infringement on me purchasing a un
You have the right to buy all the uns you want.
what if he doesnt have an ID of any type. How many guns can he legally buy then?
when it comes to buying guns what's legal is a joke.
but as I said you have the right to buy all the uns you want.
they sell them at Walmart.

Good, if this wasnt struck Texas would soon create actual hoops for people to jump through and stop being subtle about it
Or reinstate Jim Crow laws.

Does it HURT to be this fuckin' stupid, kid?

I don't think he feels a thing, you have to have a brain to feel pain. He has never demonstrated he has or had a brain.
funny coming from a guy who has nothing between his ears except wax

Last edited:
To register to vote; requiring IDs of voters currently registered and eligible to vote every time they vote is un-Constitutional.

Please share the text with us.
Look it up.

Ergo, you cannot post what you claim. I understand.
False it's on you to prove JakeStarkey wrong.

Not at all. He must first prove he is right.
false
you are the plaintiff, it's on you to prove he is wrong.

Good news for Democrats

it's a spot on imitation of your yammering gibberish.

what if he doesnt have an ID of any type. How many guns can he legally buy then?
not without filling out paperwork.
and everyone can find something to vote on. There are people on the stree taking polls all the time.

Federal Court Strikes Down Discriminatory Texas Voter ID Law NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

The Fifth Circuit is one of the more conservative federal courts of appeal. If those justices saw the Texas voter ID law as discriminatory, it probably is.

Dante is almost always amused when Fakey Jakey rushes to post a headline. One would think somebody as smaht as Jake pretends to be would do a small bit of research and provide a link or links that could put the headlines in context -- but those of us who know Jake well know that is never his intent -- to provide context and understanding. It's all about Jake -

"Look at me! I'm Jake and I posted a headline first. That makes me Jake, relevant" -- yah, in troll land

---------

A link t an article that provides links that will put most of it all into context: 5th Circuit Voter ID Discriminatory Appeals court ruling upholds spirit of earlier overturning - News - The Austin Chronicle

extras:
http://electionlawblog.org/wp-content/uploads/texas-5th-cir.pdf

from 2014 (last year) http://electionlawblog.org/wp-content/uploads/20141014-5th.pdf

not without filling out paperwork.
and everyone can find something to vote on. There are people on the stree taking polls all the time.
Non sequitur.

Forum List

Back