Texas voter ID law unconstitutional

Then there should be no infringement on me purchasing a un
You have the right to buy all the uns you want.
what if he doesnt have an ID of any type. How many guns can he legally buy then?
when it comes to buying guns what's legal is a joke.
but as I said you have the right to buy all the uns you want.
they sell them at Walmart.
not without filling out paperwork.
and everyone can find something to vote on. There are people on the stree taking polls all the time.

A poll isn't voting.
a shotgun is not ideal for home defense.
your point?

Good news for everyone in America.

There should be no impediments to citizens voting.
what if he doesnt have an ID of any type. How many guns can he legally buy then?
According to your voter logic, no ID required
Thats exacly my theory, there should be no ID required to purchase a gun.
over half of my collection would be considered illegal now. Not when I bought them while America was still America, but now that the liberals are fucking everything up, over half illegal, and non registered.

That's your "theory"? I don't believe theory means what you think it does.

You believe a photo ID should be required to in person vote, but not to purchase a firearm?

Really?

and everyone can find something to vote on. There are people on the stree taking polls all the time.

A poll isn't voting.
your point?
how many of your guns are collecting dust?

over half of my collection would be considered illegal now. Not when I bought them while America was still America, but now that the liberals are fucking everything up, over half illegal, and non registered.
A gun is one thing, a gun collection is another.

Why would you blame liberals for your disaffection with how your life has turned out?

Has anyone taken any guns away from you?
My life is fine. Im concerned with those Americans that are just now coming to the age of working. Their lives are ruined.
and as far as taking my guns? there are a few that I have that would be confiscated if found.
and no, I dont hunt and never have.
Get over yourself...it's about you and your anger, Why is it some of you people always hide behind 'the children' 'the future generations' as if you're revolutionaries fighting for some imaginary rebellion?

oh no not the America was still America fallacy.
imo no one should own any more guns than the can shoot accurately.
to explain: you must have the skill to hit targets while firing two or more weapons of unequal power and size at the same time.
Good thing nobody really cares what you think.
and I can shoot everything I own accurately.
whos nobody? don't make claims you cannot back up?

A poll isn't voting.
your point?

You said people can "find something to vote on". Voting in a poll or whether Justin Beber is an asshole isn't VOTING.

Jesus, it's the 50th anniversary of the Voting Rights Act for shit sake.

A gun is one thing, a gun collection is another.

Why would you blame liberals for your disaffection with how your life has turned out?

Has anyone taken any guns away from you?
My life is fine. Im concerned with those Americans that are just now coming to the age of working. Their lives are ruined.
and as far as taking my guns? there are a few that I have that would be confiscated if found.
and no, I dont hunt and never have.
Get over yourself...it's about you and your anger, Why is it some of you people always hide behind 'the children' 'the future generations' as if you're revolutionaries fighting for some imaginary rebellion?

You believe a photo ID should be required to in person vote, but not to purchase a firearm?

Really?
by implication he's ok with gangs and guns...

Really?
whats the difference between the two?
what has done more damage to the country over the last 20 years, guns or ignorant voters.

Really?
Gangs is your word, not mine.

Really?
what has done more damage to the country over the last 20 years, guns or ignorant voters.
Guns fired by ignorant voter's.

A poll isn't voting.
your point?

You said people can "find something to vote on". Voting in a poll or whether Justin Beber is an asshole isn't VOTING.

and a BB gun is not a 9mm handgun.
cant buy handguns at wal-mart.

Really?
Gangs is your word, not mine.
Dodge!

Really?
I have to agree with you considering most violent gun crimes are committed by those that most likely vote democrat.
maybe we should just make it illegal for registered democrats to own guns.

A poll isn't voting.
your point?

You can kill with a BB gun
Can you rationalize any harder?

A poll isn't voting.
your point?
how many of your guns are collecting dust?
Not a single one, however I fail to see where that is an issue in any way.

A poll isn't voting.
your point?

You can kill with a BB gun
Can you rationalize any harder?
you're one of those arent you. I bet you have a problem with squirt guns too.
pussy

Really?
I have to agree with you considering most violent gun crimes are committed by those that most likely vote democrat.
maybe we should just make it illegal for registered democrats to own guns.
False and bias assumption.

Forum List

Back