Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Can I ask you why you believe the men who aren’t under oath that have a reason to lie are telling the truth and the person who is under oath with no reason to lie… is lying?
Can I ask you why you believe a discredited lie? And she had a reason to lie. 15 minutes of fame and her anger Trump did not hire her to work for him after he was defrauded out of office.

Again, you look like fascist fools. You wear it well.

That wasn't the pertinent issue. It was whether he incited an insurrection, and he didn't. Pure and simple.

Pure, not so much; simple, of course: simple people really believe trump didn't incite the riot.

The truth is trump in his own words incited a coup, and the coup failed. Anyone who denies trump was not guilty is a damn liar or an idiot.

Given that you are not an idiot, the only other choice is you are a damn liar, and someone who is opposed to democracy.

... who quoted someone other than the agents in the car that day with Trump. The agents themselves have not yet made a public comment about it.
haha NBC reported what the agents in the car said…it didn’t happen and they want to testify

• The committee cannot look any worse if they tried,
  • The agents that provoked the riot on Jan. 6th.....
  • the Worthless Negro appointed and that dumbass affrimative action Negro bitch Potatohead appointed.......
  • Well the dumbass Negor hasn't.....
  • You Libtard filth.......
----------------------------------------------------
A pair of clichéd Trump Supporters?
Are poster 'Lastamender' and poster 'Flash' really just the same person with two different avatars?
They sound so similar. Use the same language. The same thought process and word choice.
They sound so Trump Supporter cliché' -like.

IMHO

And, are all Trump Supporters like Lastamender and Flash?

Pure, not so much; simple, of course: simple people really believe trump didn't incite the riot.

The truth is trump in his own words incited a coup, and the coup failed. Anyone who denies trump was not guilty is a damn liar or an idiot.

Given that you are not an idiot, the only other choice is you are a damn liar, and someone who is opposed to democracy.
29c.gif

----------------------------------------------------
A pair of clichéd Trump Supporters?
Are poster 'Lastamender' and poster 'Flash' really just the same person with two different avatars?
They sound so similar. Use the same language. The same thought process and word choice.
They sound so Trump Supporter cliché' -like.

IMHO

And, are all Trump Supporters like Lastamender and Flash?
:9:

Common sense tells you that in a law-based society like ours, especially in places where those laws are made, that both sides should be allowed to ask questions, not one.
Once again, tard, the Republicans had their chance to place Trump lickspittles on the committee, and they refused in a snit.

Only a seriously stupid person like yourself would now drink their piss and cries of moral outrage.

Also lying dumbasses. The Trump people who you say “refused to participate” in Fact refused to be limited to answering questions only and not be allowed to present their side.
Every witness is allowed to make an opening statement.

"Yeahbut Hunter! Yeahbut gas prices! Yeahbut inflation! LOOK! A SQUIRREL!"

I'll comment on whatever I wish, whenever I wish, you wannabe fascist.
All you are capable of doing is manufacturing bullshit to deflect from the facts which you have steadfastly refused to observe.

You are just showing yourself to be a full-fledge piss guzzling useful idiot for Trump who does not care one whit about the truth.

Given that the people conducting this hearing have no intellectual honesty of their own, I am not obliged to employ any of my own. Congress as a body politic have no credibility with me whatsoever.

Thanks.
If "intellectual honesty" were one of your actual guideposts, you would be a Never Trumper.

Already done. In the hearings. Which you have obviously not seen.

You really, really should have watched Hutchinson's testimony. That way you would have avoided sounding like a complete retard.

No one should believe anything about a scripted performance with no defense. It's just for racists like you to masturbate over

So Im no expert on this but doesnt the President ride in the back of the limo? Was he diving over the seat to grab the steering wheel? I would guess there's some sort of divider in there as well isnt there? I dont ride around in limo's ever but I remember from years ago that it wouldnt be super easy to get into the front of the limo from the back, I cant imagine it's easier in the Presidential Limo. But lets say he did. So.
Back Seat Driver Donald Trump was in an SUV, not a limo. According to Hutchinson's testimony, he attempted to lunge for the wheel, but was blocked by the Secret Service.

Forum List

Back