Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

The bottom line here is that gun owners who haven't done anything wrong are not responsible for the loon who abuses his rights. Nope, and the government cannot imposes "taxes or levies" on one of our basic human rights.
For something that can't, it's pretty goddamned good at it.

Maybe it can actually, in the real world.

Oh no. I don' t mind Criminals in jail. I'd prefer a firing squad. Save the taxpayers some money.

Why should I have to insure my firearms.

My homeowners insurance handles the loss in the event someone can get into my house, alive, and get into my safe and get my arms.

The same way that you get taxed for cigarettes and have to have liability insurance for the car. It serves the greater good. We have a gun problem in this nation. This will, at least, help the victims. Sucks but we all pay for it.
You don't own firearms. That is an unnecessary tax on me. Nope. A firing squad will fix this problem very quickly.

I find it to be a reasonable remedy. A serious deterrent to those who want to use firearms in the commission of a crime.

If you don’t own a car, you don’t have to carry liability insurance. If you do, you have to have it. Sorry.

Driving or owning a car is not a constitutional right. Apples and oranges. Now, shall we discuss "voter ID?" :D
Where does the right to vote say you need ID? As a matter of fact, where is the right to vote?

It's not in the Constitution that's for sure.
But my right to own ARMS is.

Lets go down the rabbit hole…should you be able to carry around a LAW with you the same way these boobs are carrying guns into Target?

target-open-carry-3-630.jpg

It's so bizarre how you consider yourself the ultimate arbiter of all things. What makes these people "boobs"? You don't know them. Because they are carrying firearms (each one I notice has the muzzle safely pointed toward the floor and none of them have their fingers on the trigger). Just because you have fear of an inanimate object?

The same way that you get taxed for cigarettes and have to have liability insurance for the car. It serves the greater good. We have a gun problem in this nation. This will, at least, help the victims. Sucks but we all pay for it.
You don't own firearms. That is an unnecessary tax on me. Nope. A firing squad will fix this problem very quickly.

I find it to be a reasonable remedy. A serious deterrent to those who want to use firearms in the commission of a crime.

If you don’t own a car, you don’t have to carry liability insurance. If you do, you have to have it. Sorry.

Driving or owning a car is not a constitutional right. Apples and oranges. Now, shall we discuss "voter ID?" :D
Where does the right to vote say you need ID?
The same place it says you need an ID to buy a gun.
Yeah, that's not in there in either, and neither is what are "arms".

They don't understand that criminals are not going to buy "insurance" or "register" their guns. Lol. :uhoh3:

No but when you don’t…you open yourself up to a longer prison sentence. In a case like Adam Lanza, the liability insurance compensates the 26 victims.

That's not how "rights" work. Lol. That would prevent some people from practicing their right. Getting it yet?

So does the base price of a gun. Should guns be free? If not, you’re a hypocrite.

No, but the price of a gun is not imposed by the government. :)

But the gun owners and stores are preventing you from exercising your constitutional right….you should sue them.

Where does the right to vote say you need ID? As a matter of fact, where is the right to vote?

Bear arms, whatever the hell that actually means and they didn't define it.

You commit a gun crime…you should go to prison. For a very long time too in my view. The cops have a hard enough job without there being this revolving door in jails and prison. Stick up a shop owner, you get caught, you get X number of years for the robbery. If you don’t have the liability insurance (it would be called something else but insurance to pay the victims is what I mean), bingo, another 5 years added on to it.

You have a problem keeping criminals in jail?

Amen sister!!! A rare moment of lucidity from you! The only thing I would say is that you should replace "gun crime" with "crime". Whether a gun is used or a knife is used, a crime is a crime.

Does this mean there is hope for you or was this just some sort of anomaly?

I’ve been saying it for 6 months or so….

Still think you should be able to buy land-mines at Wal mart?

How about anti-tank weapons?
I get mine from a military surplus depot.

Lets go down the rabbit hole…should you be able to carry around a LAW with you the same way these boobs are carrying guns into Target?

I prefer a .30 M1919

Yeah, didn’t think you wanted to go there.

The bottom line here is that gun owners who haven't done anything wrong are not responsible for the loon who abuses his rights. Nope, and the government cannot imposes "taxes or levies" on one of our basic human rights.

You should try living in the "real world." :D Lol. Apparently you are not.

Where does the right to vote say you need ID?
The same place it says you need an ID to buy a gun.
Yeah, that's not in there in either, and neither is what are "arms".
Neither are background checks, waiting periods, registration or licensing.
In fact, neither is making it illegal for criminals to buy/own/possess guns.

It's so bizarre how you consider yourself the ultimate arbiter of all things. What makes these people "boobs"? You don't know them. Because they are carrying firearms (each one I notice has the muzzle safely pointed toward the floor and none of them have their fingers on the trigger). Just because you have fear of an inanimate object?

Anyone could walk up behind one of these idiots and grab the trigger. That it was pointed down will mean little to the person hit by the ricochet or having their hearing damaged.

If you’re asking such a dumb question, I guess that makes you a racist boob.

Amen sister!!! A rare moment of lucidity from you! The only thing I would say is that you should replace "gun crime" with "crime". Whether a gun is used or a knife is used, a crime is a crime.

Does this mean there is hope for you or was this just some sort of anomaly?

I prefer a .30 M1919

Sorry that the mere sight of a weapon frightens you so much. I'll bet none of those women get robbed or raped, huh? :)

If you’re in a “well regulated militia"

In the real world, rights have limitations and can be expensive. Try dealing with that?

I prefer a .30 M1919

Depends on the situation YSW! Home invasion? Give me my 12-gauage Mossberg. Mass rioting? I'll take Barrett M468 in fully automatic, thank you (sadly though, that model is outlawed at this time). CQC against one or two? I'll go with the LWRCI PSD!

No one size fits all. Each weapon has a specific design for a specific function. I also wouldn't mind having the FN SCAR-16 in my arsenal! :wink_2:

I prefer a .30 M1919

Sorry that the mere sight of a weapon frightens you so much. I'll bet none of those women get robbed or raped, huh? :)

The sight of a 6 year old having to listen to one of these crackheads is disconcerting. I’m sure they’ll grow up great!!!

Oh no. I don' t mind Criminals in jail. I'd prefer a firing squad. Save the taxpayers some money.

Why should I have to insure my firearms.

My homeowners insurance handles the loss in the event someone can get into my house, alive, and get into my safe and get my arms.

How about the 15th amendment, genius? Lol.

"the right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude."

In the real world, rights have limitations and can be expensive. Try dealing with that?
In the real world, rights are unlimited. Only in the mind of the liberal ideologue are rights (and freedoms) limited.

Forum List

Back