Thank the lord Reagan is not alive to see today GOP!

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
Today GOP would most likely would have enraged Ronald Reagan had he been alive in today time. The bickering and the extreme nutterism that I have been seeing with today GOP make me reflect on Ronald Reagan and his ability to unite the Political Party even though there were many that would have eaten their own.

The GOP badly need another Reagan and not the nonsense that is being sold today.

As Cruz rises in U.S. presidential polls, Trump calls him "maniac"

I believe Trump is going to make it impossible for anyone within the GOP to support him except his supporters if he does win the nomination, and will cost the GOP next November.

Also I already know his supporters will chant about Clinton while ignoring the glaring fact the GOP is actually tiring of Trump comments, and he need to dial it down a little.

An interesting opinion.

When we can talk to dead people, first thing we should do is ask him if you are correct.

• Banned
An interesting opinion.

When we can talk to dead people, first thing we should do is ask him if you are correct.

maybe you should read some of his speeches and ask yourself how different Trump is from Reagan, but I am sure you will disagree and try to paint Reagan as the second coming of Reagan.

Ronald Reagan would be more upset on America being led by the notion that it must apologize for its greatness and be led from behind.

An interesting opinion.

maybe you should read some of his speeches and ask yourself how different Trump is from Reagan, but I am sure you will disagree and try to paint Reagan as the second coming of Reagan.

Different times, and I'm not sure at the time that Reagan was right to play so nice to people who were so vile to him.

• Banned
An interesting opinion.

Different times, and I'm not sure at the time that Reagan was right to play so nice to people who were so vile to him.

Yeah, right!

The fact is you need to have those like Cruz and Bush behind you, and if you do not and win the GOP nomination then you have no chance carrying the General Election because you have fracture the GOP.

Reagan united the party while Trump is dividing the party, and Reagan understood sometime you have to play nice to get more done.

A fracture GOP will not win in next November and I want you to mark my thread and bring it up and if I am wrong then I will write a full page thread admitting you were correct but if I am correct do not say a word and just read the warning that was given.

Reagan was a better leader than Trump will ever be!

• Banned
Ronald Reagan would be more upset on America being led by the notion that it must apologize for its greatness and be led from behind.

No doubt.

Reagan would be pissed about the state of the country, but he would also know that you need to unite the political party and play from a united front and not a splinter front that is going on at this moment.

Trump need to dial down his attacks on his own members because it will not help come next November.

Last edited:
An interesting opinion.

Yeah, right!

The fact is you need to have those like Cruz and Bush behind you, and if you do not and win the GOP nomination then you have no chance carrying the General Election because you have fracture the GOP.

Reagan united the party while Trump is dividing the party, and Reagan understood sometime you have to play nice to get more done.

A fracture GOP will not win in next November and I want you to mark my thread and bring it up and if I am wrong then I will write a full page thread admitting you were correct but if I am correct do not say a word and just read the warning that was given.

We cons have not been the ones playing harder ball with our fellow republicans than with the dems.

That's been the County Club Republicans and their Establishment.

If they would rather lose than join in, there is nothing we can do about that.

An interesting opinion.

Yeah, right!

We cons have not been the ones playing harder ball with our fellow republicans than with the dems.

That's been the County Club Republicans and their Establishment.

If they would rather lose than join in, there is nothing we can do about that.

My God!

So you would rather lose than compromise?

That is retarded as can be, and you have to work together and give and take and not tell those that do not agree with you that it is your way or the highway.

That is a dangerous way of thinking, and you need a coalition and a united front, and Trump is making clear he will not have that by the comments he has made against even Cruz.

When you are even attacking someone that is far right and calling the person a maniac you are not uniting but causing a split.

A Trump nomination will be a fail come next November but as i wrote I will put it in writing if he win I will do a thread pointing out the fact I was incorrect but if the GOP does nominate him and he loses just remember I wrote it and stated he will and did fracture the party and caused the defeat and no one is to blame but him!

Last edited:
Today GOP would most likely would have enraged Ronald Reagan had he been alive in today time. The bickering and the extreme nutterism that I have been seeing with today GOP make me reflect on Ronald Reagan and his ability to unite the Political Party even though there were many that would have eaten their own. The GOP badly need another Reagan and not the nonsense that is being sold today. As Cruz rises in U.S. presidential polls, Trump calls him "maniac"
I believe Trump is going to make it impossible for anyone within the GOP to support him except his supporters if he does win the nomination, and will cost the GOP next November.Also I already know his supporters will chant about Clinton while ignoring the glaring fact the GOP is actually tiring of Trump comments, and he need to dial it down a little.
The 11th Commandment seems to be out the window. To him there was no such thing as a RINO.

Hard right is simply infuriated that they can't win elections on their own.

So they would rather beat on the moderate and mainstream Republicans in retaliation.

The are a vicious and vile bunch, and after this election we will forget about them for a generation because they will in the gutter like they were after 1968.

Today GOP would most likely would have enraged Ronald Reagan had he been alive in today time. The bickering and the extreme nutterism that I have been seeing with today GOP make me reflect on Ronald Reagan and his ability to unite the Political Party even though there were many that would have eaten their own. The GOP badly need another Reagan and not the nonsense that is being sold today. As Cruz rises in U.S. presidential polls, Trump calls him "maniac"
I believe Trump is going to make it impossible for anyone within the GOP to support him except his supporters if he does win the nomination, and will cost the GOP next November.Also I already know his supporters will chant about Clinton while ignoring the glaring fact the GOP is actually tiring of Trump comments, and he need to dial it down a little.
The 11th Commandment seems to be out the window. To him there was no such thing as a RINO.
Reagan would be Super Rino today by the hard right's standards.

Reagan would be Super Rino today by the hard right's standards.

Yep,

Reagan worked with the democrats
Passed a amnesty for 3 million people
Was the father of the current space station
Believed in investment in science and infrastructure
Brought in 200,000 refugees per year
Believed in free trade to the core

Seriously.

Today GOP would most likely would have enraged Ronald Reagan had he been alive in today time. The bickering and the extreme nutterism that I have been seeing with today GOP make me reflect on Ronald Reagan and his ability to unite the Political Party even though there were many that would have eaten their own.

The GOP badly need another Reagan and not the nonsense that is being sold today.

I believe Trump is going to make it impossible for anyone within the GOP to support him except his supporters if he does win the nomination, and will cost the GOP next November.

Also I already know his supporters will chant about Clinton while ignoring the glaring fact the GOP is actually tiring of Trump comments, and he need to dial it down a little.

Trump is a "progressive" acting like a "progressive", the only tin that separates Trump from the far left is the letter behind his name..

Trump is a "progressive" acting like a "progressive", the only tin that separates Trump from the far left is the letter behind his name..

Cruz and his I don't do shit ideas are far worse.

Forum List

Back