Thank you, Donald Trump

Hillary couldn't bring the Democrats together any more than McCarthy can the Republicans.
She didn't need to really.

You can draw a pretty straight line from Mondale all the way through to Biden on the DNC platform. The GOP can't do the same with Reagan to Trump

As always, the Trumpsters are ignoring my point, making it about me, and attacking.

Why? Because they know my point is far more about them and who they follow, than it is about him. They know he's just a symptom, a totem.

And that's why I trigger them to this degree.
You're too stupid and insignificant to trigger anyone.

We're mostly laughing at you, and when we have spare time we point out the hypocrisy in your latest posts.

You have EVERYTHING backwards. People don't follow Trump, he follows them. He unified the Republican party and beat Hillary Clinton. No one else could have done that.

We're mostly laughing at you, and when we have spare time we point out the hypocrisy in your latest posts.

You have EVERYTHING backwards. People don't follow Trump, he follows them. He unified the Republican party and beat Hillary Clinton. No one else could have done that.
Right on cue, again.

1atdscrew.gif
Duke, he's every thing mom and dad warned the sis and I to stay away from.... A scummy, disloyal, bold and arrogant, deceitful, cheating, self centered, aggrandizing, money above all else, man.

Now, I realize those standards of my parents may have been decades ago, and maybe not what parents are teaching their daughters today, but I will never be able to knock them....they were ingrained in me.... A moral standard, so to say!!! And the parents are still alive, and STILL try to keep me straight! :lol:

So, of course I would never ever, in a million gazillion years, support or praise or think worthy of a man seeking the presidency, whose characteristics are like Donald Trump's! Yes, orange man is bad!

It’s amazing the lengths some cons will go to protect the ultra wealthy. Such good toadies of a corrupt system.
I’m not protecting anyone…I’ve simply presented you the facts…America’s wealthy pay your way, they pay the way of all of those pet humans you harvest and recruit.
Did you know the tax code contains almost 7,000 pages. I wonder what’s in there. Could you read it for me and post a report?
Those 7,000 pages are there for all to use…you know, EQUALITY.
So basically, you‘re not sure how you’ve arrived at your position….you’ve read some leftard authored editorials over the years, you go all in on the buzz phrases you hear around other beggars and therefore you hate those who pay your way because you want more free shit for you and your beaners…..right?

As I've mentioned elsewhere, this Trump tax stuff doesn't smell right to me and I agree its release was purely partisan. It opens up the door to more of the same, and no doubt that will happen, just making things worse.

My point here is not that he cheated on his taxes (while I have seen that there may be some actionable tactics, I don't know and I'll believe it if/when it's proven) -- it's that the tax system he used needs to be improved and its holes closed.

So it's two things that occupy space at the same time -- yes, the release was partisan and cynical, and yes, the tax system shouldn't allow the wealthiest to escape taxes. I'm for a Minimum Effective Tax Rate, both on individual and corporate taxes.
These things are nothing new. The rich and powerful, including those in congress, have known about them for a very long time. Yes, this may open some of these things to the eyes of the public, but, those who have the power to change it have known about them, and likely use them, and they don't want them changed, if they did, they would have done so already.

I’m not protecting anyone…I’ve simply presented you the facts…America’s wealthy pay your way, they pay the way of all of those pet humans you harvest and recruit.

Those 7,000 pages are there for all to use…you know, EQUALITY.
So basically, you‘re not sure how you’ve arrived at your position….you’ve read some leftard authored editorials over the years, you go all in on the buzz phrases you hear around other beggars and therefore you hate those who pay your way because you want more free shit for you and your beaners…..right?
If you think the bottom 90% of Americans can utilize the numerous loopholes and special provisions in the tax code, you’re really fooling yourself.

Who in their right mind defends a 7000 page tax code?

These things are nothing new. The rich and powerful, including those in congress, have known about them for a very long time. Yes, this may open some of these things to the eyes of the public, but, those who have the power to change it have known about them, and likely use them, and they don't want them changed, if they did, they would have done so already.
Sure, and that's another symptom of a system that needs to be changed. Not just the tax system, but our electoral system. These people in DC are incentivized and rewarded for looking the other way.

If you think the bottom 90% of Americans can utilize the numerous loopholes and special provisions in the tax code, you’re really fooling yourself.
How can they, most don’t have disposable income that they can get creative with….Further, the majority of that bottom 90% pay little to no personal income taxes….I suppose one could end up with a negative effective tax rate….you’d like that wouldn’t you?

Who in their right mind defends a 7000 page tax code?
I’m not defending it at all…but it is what it is. I’m a flat tax guy…percentage wise, nobody should pay more than the next guy….success and productivity should never be penalized. Rich people should not be forced to pay wetbacks to fuck up our nation, we should never be forced to pay ShaQuita and Guadalupe to run their baby factories.

How can they, most don’t have disposable income that they can get creative with….Further, the majority of that bottom 90% pay little to no personal income taxes….I suppose one could end up with a negative effective tax rate….you’d like that wouldn’t you?

I’m not defending it at all…but it is what it is. I’m a flat tax guy…percentage wise, nobody should pay more than the next guy….success and productivity should never be penalized. Rich people should not be forced to pay wetbacks to fuck up our nation, we should never be forced to pay ShaQuita and Guadalupe to run their baby factories.
Nonsense.

Yea, he wanted to follow them to the Capitol for aid and comfort in the attempted coup.

I didn’t bother to read it, but I knew it was nonsense.
You’re getting frustrated now….the pesky facts have you disengaging in the discussion. I know your type.
”Show me data that aligns with my feelings and I’ll talk about it….otherwise I’m done!”

Sure, and that's another symptom of a system that needs to be changed. Not just the tax system, but our electoral system. These people in DC are incentivized and rewarded for looking the other way.

Yet you voted for Biden/Harris, two of the most craven machine politicians in American history. Why?

Yea, he wanted to follow them to the Capitol for aid and comfort in the attempted coup.
Yep, a few hundred old fat out of shape core American patriots in Carhartt gear and armed with crutches, flags and a fire extinguisher showed up at THEIR Capitol Building to "take over the government"....hahaha
Those Apache choppers would be no match for some old fat dudes wielding flags and crutches would they?
The crazy thing is; you whack-jobs don't even realize how fucking stupid you sound when you say this retarded shit, you embarrass the fuck out of yourself and you don’t even know it….and you wonder why NOBODY decent, sane and legitimate takes you LefTarded fools seriously.

You’re getting frustrated now….the pesky facts have you disengaging in the discussion. I know your type.
”Show me data that aligns with my feelings and I’ll talk about it….otherwise I’m done!”
That’s it.

That’s it.
Let me ask you two straight questions that you can answer with a simple yes or no if you have the guts.

Do America’s rich pay most of Americas income taxes?
Do the majority of Americans pay little to no income taxes?

Rather than vilify America's most productive and ask them to do more shouldn’t you ask for the majority to their part?

Obama and Clinton were professional politicians so their taxes were pretty simple compared to Trump with myriad business entities and who exposed multiple innocent people when tax returns were released. There really is no comparison between them other than Obama and Clinton got filthy rich via their presidencies and Trump did not.
What does the complexity of taxes have to do with voluntarily offering ones tax returns as President?

Forum List

Back