Thank you, President Trump

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
The President's meeting with legislators yesterday about gun control was a stunner:
Ban bumpstocks, Fix NICS, support ERPO's, raise age to buy assault weapons to 21. I was particularly impressed that he pushed the Republicans to cut the CCW reciprocity bill from the mix. It would never pass, is right.

Not much discussion on ol' USMB about this that I could see. The Conservatives are embarrassed? and the Democrats can't bring themselves to say something positive about Trump? I dunno, but I think it is really noteworthy, if only because it's the first time I've been able to warmly and 100% applaud our President.

Thank you, Mr. President. Stick to your guns, as they say.

How about they also start taking away your words when you start sounding like a loon on here? Would you like that?

The President's meeting with legislators yesterday about gun control was a stunner:
Ban bumpstocks, Fix NICS, support ERPO's, raise age to buy assault weapons to 21. I was particularly impressed that he pushed the Republicans to cut the CCW reciprocity bill from the mix. It would never pass, is right.

Not much discussion on ol' USMB about this that I could see. The Conservatives are embarrassed? and the Democrats can't bring themselves to say something positive about Trump? I dunno, but I think it is really noteworthy, if only because it's the first time I've been able to warmly and 100% applaud our President.

Yes....ask the democrats what they got from their meeting with him on DACA....see how much of this holds up in Congress too.....

And...please....oldlady, explain how any of these would have stopped the mass shooter...since the police could have arrested him 39 times and the FBI had clear reason to bring him in at least twice......

So....you support everything that won't stop the next mass shooter, and yet you expect us to treat you as an intelligent, thoughtful individual?

Yes....ask the democrats what they got from their meeting with him on DACA....see how much of this holds up in Congress too.....

And...please....oldlady, explain how any of these would have stopped the mass shooter...since the police could have arrested him 39 times and the FBI had clear reason to bring him in at least twice......

So....you support everything that won't stop the next mass shooter, and yet you expect us to treat you as an intelligent, thoughtful individual?

Actually, an ERPO law would have allowed the police to take his weapons before Feb 14. The bump stock law would have brought down the death/injury count in Vegas. Nothing wrong with either of those things in my book.

Actually, an ERPO law would have allowed the police to take his weapons before Feb 14. The bump stock law would have brought down the death/injury count in Vegas. Nothing wrong with either of those things in my book.

He could have used a rubber band for the SAME effect.
95% of Americans didnt even know what it was until Vegas.
Bunch of emotional idiots.

They could have done that already....he had broken the law several times, made violent threats on several occasions and committed a felony by brining bullets into a gun free zone.....if the police won't act on current laws, they won't act on future laws....

The bump stock saved lives in Vegas......the rate of fire lifted the muzzles sending rounds over the crowd, not into the crowd, had the guy not used the bump stock he would have killed more people......

Well, since neither one would stop the mass shootings, your supporting them is pretty silly.

you would appreciate him basically saying FUCK THE CONSTITUTION
No due process for loss of Constitutional and human rights?
Lol silly old lady
Why skip this post OL? :rolleyes:
I'm skipping them all, TN. Haven't you figured that out, yet?
I've written responses to arguments against gun control in another thread (Dick's ....). This thread was to go on record thanking President Trump for his stance. I hope he follows through. I'm still puzzled why everyone is so quiet about it here.

Lol silly old lady
I've written responses to arguments against gun control in another thread (Dick's ....). This thread was to go on record thanking President Trump for his stance. I hope he follows through. I'm still puzzled why everyone is so quiet about it here.
I should have noticed. Your intellectual dishonesty runs amuck

They could have done that already....he had broken the law several times, made violent threats on several occasions and committed a felony by brining bullets into a gun free zone.....if the police won't act on current laws, they won't act on future laws....

The bump stock saved lives in Vegas......the rate of fire lifted the muzzles sending rounds over the crowd, not into the crowd, had the guy not used the bump stock he would have killed more people......

Well, since neither one would stop the mass shootings, your supporting them is pretty silly.

So you are opposed to the President. First time I've heard that out of you.

Lol silly old lady
I should have noticed. Your intellectual dishonesty runs amuck

Partisan hack and refuses to listen to facts. Just keep hammering at the agenda

Oldlady I actually thought that he was being sincere when he spoke to the kids even though he had notes in his hand.

I am sure that the NRA and paid off GOP are having panic attacks.

Classic Trump. Say something outrageous to get everyone's attention and start conversation (clearly it worked), and then negotiate something for both sides.

Classic Trump. Say something outrageous to get everyone's attention and start conversation (clearly it worked), and then negotiate something for both sides.
Indeed. A great way to start a negotiation is shitting on our 5th and 2nd amendment rights

Forum List

Back