Thank You Resident Biden for High Gas Prices

wow gas prices depend upon who is president. Supply and demand has nothing to do with it. Economy 000.
The wingers got their asses kicked and all they do is whine and bitch and project fake news.

I just filled up. Cost a lot more now than it did when Trump was in office.
Left wingers, you won nothing, the rain falls on the Dems and Reps alike...

wow gas prices depend upon who is president. Supply and demand has nothing to do with it. Economy 000.
When that Resident shuts down the oil supply it has everything to do with it.

Remember also, driving is down significantly due to the Democrats manufactured crisis

Watch prices skyrocket when people start driving post covid

Last edited:
$2.09 January 20th
$2.65 today.
$4.00 Memorial Day?
I think it may be because Texas got hit so hard...so much oil goes through Houston and Oklahoma City area here...
Pipelines deliver independently of weather. Dumbass Biden screwed us all. Now we just have to wait for the left to figure out they got screwed, AND THEN wait for them to understand it's a bad thing

$2.09 January 20th
$2.65 today.
$4.00 Memorial Day?
I think it may be because Texas got hit so hard...so much oil goes through Houston and Oklahoma City area here...
It's because Biden and his idiot enviro-moonbats have taken 30MM barrels of crude a day off line.

Gas prices are seasonal

$2.50 is typical. We payed over $4 a gallon under Republican Bush.

$2.09 January 20th
$2.65 today.
$4.00 Memorial Day?
Good point AFrench for sure. We really need to get the Guard out of DC & into Texas to help out our fellow Americans in their time of need. As far as the crude oil business goes those boys are hot bunking with the RepubliCratic Duopoly party profe$$ional politician$ @ our American constituencies expen$e. We have 'some' decent Reps & senators but the vast bulk of them appear to be up for $ale to the highest bidder(petroleum corps). Sad but true.

$2.09 January 20th
$2.65 today.
$4.00 Memorial Day?
I paid over $4 last year. Was Biden President?
You live in a blue state you are lucky to be alive stop complaining.
The blue states have electricity. :laugh:
A fucking tard laughing at a real crisis. Have I said FUCK YOU yet today.
It’s not Democrats fault that Republicans can’t govern. Fuck ‘em. If Texans want Republicans in power they deserve what the get.

We always pay $1.00 more here. I also paid $4 two years ago. Was Biden President then?

Get ready to pay double that under your uncle Joe
You dropped your crystal ball.
1613688118191.png

Forum List

Back