🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

That's what they do...

Amazon product ASIN B08NK76KJR
I found this documentary to be very revealing behind the mindset of a population I never could understand, and frankly I still can't. I can't understand the mindset of my own people anymore. So easily subjugated, so easily manipulated, and so easily emasculated. People with no concern about their own freedom, their future, or thoughts of consequences. They witnessed people disappear, like the russians did, They witnessed camps, screaming, and slavery yet turned a blind eye and shut their windows at the sounds.

Then I see 90% of our own people still wearing fucking masks...

In 1947 over 98% of all registered NSDAP members (NAZI's) were back at work, even high ranking SS functionaries were able to build a career after the war. As doctors, JUDGES, TEACHERS, PROFESSORS, CIVIL SERVANTS OR "JOURNALISTS" .

At that point I couldn't contain myself...

THAT'S WHAT MARXIST PARASITES DO!!!!!!

There was another quote from a German diary that testified how certain former "leaders" in the NAZI Youth and other organizations became members and leaders of "ANTIFA" and other groups promoted by their soviet "liberators".

Let's allow the democrooks to pass more gun control and establish a federal police force... because it's always worked so well in past right?

Oh please stop with the conspiracy theories. History very rarely repeats itself. The only history being repeated is the rise of White Supremacy on the right
Says the monster that doesn't even know if it's a male or female.

Pete is rightfully worried about the corruption of the American Right.

I've no doubt these scum are behind it.
To me... Just my fuckin opinion which ain't worth a shit... The gotdamed nazis were a slightly better class of vermin than the fucking bolsheviks. I have no illusions that our military leaders wanted both sides to lose, but instead of letting Patton drive through Berlin and Moscow to shake hands with Macarthur in Ulaanbaatar in 1947 we had remnants of the FDR administration that was riddled with KGB agents that prevented us from wiping out the disease of communism, and human kind has been suffering the results since then.

World peace was within our grasp in 1945 and leftist traitors snatched that endeavor out of the jaws of victory in order to pursue some asinine future for humanity where we basically become a global ant colony of mindless creatures who toil for a collective. That's what communism is after all, and any cognizant human being knows it.

Oh please stop with the conspiracy theories. History very rarely repeats itself. The only history being repeated is the rise of White Supremacy on the right
You're really not very good at this.

Even the bed wetters see through your schtick and they're the dumbest fucks who ever existed.

If you think they’re capable of seeing through it, then you’re probably sleeping with rubber sheets. The fact that you still try to reason with people here confirms that you still occasionally wet the bed

If you think they’re capable of seeing through it, then you’re probably sleeping with rubber sheets. The fact that you still try to reason with people here confirms that you still occasionally wet the bed
LOL.. Touche....

Except that you can't show too many posts where I "reason" with these infantile, sniveling, despotic brats. I ridicule them. Mercilessly. They should be embarrassed to look as stupid as they do. Yet here we are.

Amazon product ASIN B08NK76KJR
I found this documentary to be very revealing behind the mindset of a population I never could understand, and frankly I still can't. I can't understand the mindset of my own people anymore. So easily subjugated, so easily manipulated, and so easily emasculated. People with no concern about their own freedom, their future, or thoughts of consequences. They witnessed people disappear, like the russians did, They witnessed camps, screaming, and slavery yet turned a blind eye and shut their windows at the sounds.

Then I see 90% of our own people still wearing fucking masks...

In 1947 over 98% of all registered NSDAP members (NAZI's) were back at work, even high ranking SS functionaries were able to build a career after the war. As doctors, JUDGES, TEACHERS, PROFESSORS, CIVIL SERVANTS OR "JOURNALISTS" .

At that point I couldn't contain myself...

THAT'S WHAT MARXIST PARASITES DO!!!!!!

There was another quote from a German diary that testified how certain former "leaders" in the NAZI Youth and other organizations became members and leaders of "ANTIFA" and other groups promoted by their soviet "liberators".

Let's allow the democrooks to pass more gun control and establish a federal police force... because it's always worked so well in past right?

Thanks

Forum List

Back