The 4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible -- Essentially Romans 1.20

Where did God come from? If you don't know, then how is your theory any more possible than any other?
It is illogical to ask what caused the uncaused.
What is uncaused? God didn't create you we invented god. We created god. What came first the chicken or the egg. If gods the chicken then the answer is the egg came first.
Since nature can't always have existed, it needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space.

I just looked into your argument. Turns out as far as science physics cosmology logic and philosophy are concerned your argument are far from being undeniable. It turns out it isn't illogical to ask these questions.

Your infinite regress argument is flawed. But I see its an argument theists think is good. As far back as Aristotle
If you want to allege infinite regress at least abide in its rules whereby you would have had an eternity to c ome into being before now, so you should have already happened.

And there is also the fact that even that simple one celled amoeba had a complex DNA.
And there never was a simple form of a working eye. The eye is an extreme case of complex design.

Evolution explains the eye. In fact eyes evolved to see under water not on land. So our eyes aren't as good as they were when we were fish or amphibians. Watch the Cosmos and learn something. The first life on earth didn't have eyes.

Can you see in the dark as well as a cat?

Your entire argument is that there has to be a beginning point for everything. Nothing can not produce something. If your argument is that God always was, then how is that different than the theory that what ever natural occurrence that produced the universe always was? So.....where did God come from?
Nature proves the uncreated Creator just as Romans 1.20 days. It's illogical to ask what caused the uncaused.

No. It's illogical to give you a pass just because you claim God.

Romans 1:20 says
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
what exactly is clearly seen that proves God?
Don't get me wrong. I'm a Christian, and believe in God myself. I'm just saddened by people professing to be Christians who make statements that make all Christians look like nuts. If you believe the things you wrote, then fine. If you want to convince others, that's fine too. But don't go making arguments against science when you have nothing provable to discredit that science. Perhaps one day, there will be a logical way to prove the existence of God. Until then, you are doing nothing more than making yourself and all other Christians look like fruit cakes.
I don't consider you a Christian for the faith is evidenced based. Scientifically, nature always has a cause. But since nature can't always have existed, it needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space; this uncreated Creator is whom we call God. And we know God the Son si Jesus because you can't find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles.

You are a fruit cake headed for Hell. You're "without excuse" (Rom. 1.20). This proof has always been known; God is no respecter of persons. People today don't have an advantage over people in the past.
If you don't mind, I'll let God decide my Christianity. You might notice I didn't say a thing against your beliefs........only the silly way you are trying to use your beliefs to disprove accepted science. It was a poor effort. We are told to be as wise as a serpent, but as harmless as doves. Your silly rants are as dumb as a goat, but as harmful as a serpent to the credibility of Christianity.
Science disagrees with you, for nature always has cause and effect as that is the overwhelming preponderance of evidence.

And there is also the fact that even that simple one celled amoeba had a complex DNA.
And there never was a simple form of a working eye. The eye is an extreme case of complex design.

Evolution explains the eye. In fact eyes evolved to see under water not on land. So our eyes aren't as good as they were when we were fish or amphibians. Watch the Cosmos and learn something. The first life on earth didn't have eyes.

Can you see in the dark as well as a cat?
Gen. 2.7 covers evolution.

Your entire argument is that there has to be a beginning point for everything. Nothing can not produce something. If your argument is that God always was, then how is that different than the theory that what ever natural occurrence that produced the universe always was? So.....where did God come from?
Nature proves the uncreated Creator just as Romans 1.20 days. It's illogical to ask what caused the uncaused.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Don't get me wrong. I'm a Christian, and believe in God myself. I'm just saddened by people professing to be Christians who make statements that make all Christians look like nuts. If you believe the things you wrote, then fine. If you want to convince others, that's fine too. But don't go making arguments against science when you have nothing provable to discredit that science. Perhaps one day, there will be a logical way to prove the existence of God. Until then, you are doing nothing more than making yourself and all other Christians look like fruit cakes.
I don't consider you a Christian for the faith is evidenced based. Scientifically, nature always has a cause. But since nature can't always have existed, it needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space; this uncreated Creator is whom we call God. And we know God the Son si Jesus because you can't find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles.

You are a fruit cake headed for Hell. You're "without excuse" (Rom. 1.20). This proof has always been known; God is no respecter of persons. People today don't have an advantage over people in the past.
If you don't mind, I'll let God decide my Christianity. You might notice I didn't say a thing against your beliefs........only the silly way you are trying to use your beliefs to disprove accepted science. It was a poor effort. We are told to be as wise as a serpent, but as harmless as doves. Your silly rants are as dumb as a goat, but as harmful as a serpent to the credibility of Christianity.
God has decided Christianity in the Bible which says you are going to Hell because you reject Christ.

[Jhn 3:15-21 KJV] 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Where did God come from? If you don't know, then how is your theory any more possible than any other?
What is uncaused? God didn't create you we invented god. We created god. What came first the chicken or the egg. If gods the chicken then the answer is the egg came first.
Since nature can't always have existed, it needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space.

I just looked into your argument. Turns out as far as science physics cosmology logic and philosophy are concerned your argument are far from being undeniable. It turns out it isn't illogical to ask these questions.

Your infinite regress argument is flawed. But I see its an argument theists think is good. As far back as Aristotle
If you want to allege infinite regress at least abide in its rules whereby you would have had an eternity to c ome into being before now, so you should have already happened.

And here I am. Been here for several years.

Don't you love it when white hillbilly Americans try to tell Greeks what the bible says or means when it was us who translated it for them initially?

Exactly, so infinite regress is false. Therefore, nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated. This uncreated Creator is whom we call God.

Don't you love it when white hillbilly Americans try to tell Greeks what the bible says or means when it was us who translated it for them initially?
All Bible versions agree 99.5% and all central doctrine 100%.

God has decided Christianity in the Bible which says you are going to Hell because you reject Christ.

[Jhn 3:15-21 KJV] 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
Repeat that 1000 times and you're brainwashed.

Now there is the old Hellfire and Brimstone fanatic that has been poorly hiding under your silly claims. Like I said, I'll work my personal arrangement out with God, unless you think you are more qualified than him.

Exactly, so infinite regress is false. Therefore, nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated. This uncreated Creator is whom we call God.
The infinite regress argument is flawed so stop using it. It isn't true. It isn't the smoking gun to the first cause argument you think it is. It doesn't disprove our theory. Your theory isn't peer tested and scientifally a0proved so stop using it

The infinite regress argument is flawed so stop using it. It isn't true. It isn't the smoking gun to the first cause argument you think it is. It doesn't disprove our theory. Your theory isn't peer tested and scientifally a0proved so stop using it
The fact remains infinite regress is impossible, so nature needs a cause outside of itself. Science does not agree with you.

Plagiarised

Now there is the old Hellfire and Brimstone fanatic that has been poorly hiding under your silly claims. Like I said, I'll work my personal arrangement out with God, unless you think you are more qualified than him.
Salvation is not by works lest anyone should boast. You are not a Christian. You are going to Hell because you reject what His only begotten Son did for you on the cross. How sad for you.

The fact remains infinite regress is impossible, so nature needs a cause outside of itself. Science does not agree with you.
No one but you is claiming infinite regress.

Repeat that 1000 times and you're brainwashed.
The truth remains, you are going to Hell as you should for rejecting your Creator Jesus.

No one but you is claiming infinite regress.
I don't believe in infinite regress. But now since you admit you reject infinite regress and that something can't come from nothing then you know nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated. T his uncreated Creator is whom we call God.

Plagiarised
You're an idiot. So people in other languages can't read the Bible for fear of you accusing them of plagiarizing. Idiot.

Salvation is not by works lest anyone should boast. You are not a Christian. You are going to Hell because you reject what His only begotten Son did for you on the cross. How sad for you.

So do Jews Muslims and Mormons. Were all going to hell? Fuckin fool. Lol. How sad u so stupid.

Forum List

Back