The abortion of Down's syndrome babies is absolute moral depravity

Negative eugenics, world wide, of a scale that would have given Hitler and his doktors a shiver up their legs.

"What an age to live in. Get pregnant; see if the baby meets your specifications. If not, just abort and try again."
No decent parent rejects a child’s love because the child is imperfect. Nobody casts aside an eight-year-old because she has bad grades or an attitude problem. So why would we think it is acceptable to destroy the life of a child, the result of a wanted pregnancy, because the child will be disabled? As the progressives put it, isn’t this the most horrible example of ableist privilege?

"If we are going down the road of selective abortion for admirable traits, one has to wonder if oneself would make the cut.
"After all, having a child isn’t really about the child. It’s about you and your hopes and dreams, your demand to live your best life."

Aborting Down Syndrome Babies Is An Absolute Moral Depravity

People have to think in long term. This is not "bad grades and an attitude problem".
This is a cognitive disability. This is life long care and should the parent pass away then there is no one available. If the child receives SSI before 18 then at some point they will get kicked off and if no one is there to navigate the SSA then they will have nothing.
More Than Two-Fifths Of Homeless Have Disabilities - Disability Scoop

When the US can manage to effectively care for the ones that are living then this can become a necessary conversation. So far, they have done a shitty job and they continue to do so because these people cannot fight back. They cannot navigate the system. And there is no real place for them to go, as nursing homes etc. were privatized.
Er..kids don't get kicked off ssi when they turn 18, not if they're disabled.

And we don't kill people for being disabled. That's what nazis, commies, and other disgusting criminals do.

Er....but it happens. I am dealing with several.

That would be a stretch. To date, it's still a decision that is made by the potential egg donor.

If people did what I thought they should do, then this wouldn't be an issue.

This is what we have on our plate as it stands right now. Lifetime care. Solve the problem.
Is it a stretch? Standards get lowered incrementally, not all at once.

This is the US, if you have people that have Down Syndrom, people with cognitive disabilities and the mentally ill living on the streets then you don't have any standards. Solve the problem.
We have all kinds of people living on the streets, Disir, right? Shouldn't we include them too?

How about if we round them all up an exterminate them? Would that solve the problem and make you feel better that they are not living on the streets? My point here is that these people would rather live on the streets than be dead, Disir. If that were not the case, they would kill themselves.

But putting that aside, women who wait to have children should not be surprised that they end up with a Downs baby. We call that the consequences of their decision.

Solve the problem, Ding. You are simply trying to flip the script.
Fuck you. You don't solve the problem by killing babies and other vulnerable people. The problem isn't the disabled...it's people like you who think that your discomfort is a good reason to kill people.

Solve the problem, KG. You are simply screaming and that is not a solution.

Negative eugenics, world wide, of a scale that would have given Hitler and his doktors a shiver up their legs.

"What an age to live in. Get pregnant; see if the baby meets your specifications. If not, just abort and try again."
No decent parent rejects a child’s love because the child is imperfect. Nobody casts aside an eight-year-old because she has bad grades or an attitude problem. So why would we think it is acceptable to destroy the life of a child, the result of a wanted pregnancy, because the child will be disabled? As the progressives put it, isn’t this the most horrible example of ableist privilege?

"If we are going down the road of selective abortion for admirable traits, one has to wonder if oneself would make the cut.
"After all, having a child isn’t really about the child. It’s about you and your hopes and dreams, your demand to live your best life."

People have to think in long term. This is not "bad grades and an attitude problem".
This is a cognitive disability. This is life long care and should the parent pass away then there is no one available. If the child receives SSI before 18 then at some point they will get kicked off and if no one is there to navigate the SSA then they will have nothing.

When the US can manage to effectively care for the ones that are living then this can become a necessary conversation. So far, they have done a shitty job and they continue to do so because these people cannot fight back. They cannot navigate the system. And there is no real place for them to go, as nursing homes etc. were privatized.

And we don't kill people for being disabled. That's what nazis, commies, and other disgusting criminals do.

Sure you are. You thought ssi ends at 18. I don't believe you.

Is it a stretch? Standards get lowered incrementally, not all at once.

This is the US, if you have people that have Down Syndrom, people with cognitive disabilities and the mentally ill living on the streets then you don't have any standards. Solve the problem.
We have all kinds of people living on the streets, Disir, right? Shouldn't we include them too?

How about if we round them all up an exterminate them? Would that solve the problem and make you feel better that they are not living on the streets? My point here is that these people would rather live on the streets than be dead, Disir. If that were not the case, they would kill themselves.

But putting that aside, women who wait to have children should not be surprised that they end up with a Downs baby. We call that the consequences of their decision.

Fuck you. You don't solve the problem by killing babies and other vulnerable people. The problem isn't the disabled...it's people like you who think that your discomfort is a good reason to kill people.

Stop killing babies. That's the solution, baby killer.

It's "learning disability" which is really cognitive limitations or MR.

This is me not giving a damn what you believe.

Stop being an overemotional nitwit and solve the problem.

It's "learning disability" which is really cognitive limitations or MR.

This is me not giving a damn what you believe.

What is a *learning disability*? I have no idea what you're yammering about now.

And it doesn't matter, because I busted you lying.

Down's syndrome kids aren't a problem.

People who lie in order to justify the murder of innocents are the problem.

I can think of an easy solution towards making all your problems go away ... You may not like it, but that's not my problem ... :thup:

I can think of an easy solution towards making all your problems go away ... You may not like it, but that's not my problem ... :thup:

Non consensual *euthanasia*.

Problem solved.

They love the idea until someone wants to apply it to them.

Morons.

Aktion T4 - Wikipedia

Problem?

I think disir is one of those half retarded morons who receives disability and/or other subsidies, and *volunteers* at the local foodshare to make herself feel like she's a productive member of society....while advocating for the murder of other parasites in order to protect her own income.

You are incapable of anything more than a few incoherent rants.

I think disir is one of those half retarded morons who receives disability and/or other subsidies, and *volunteers* at the local foodshare to make herself feel like she's a productive member of society....while advocating for the murder of other parasites in order to protect her own income.

You are incapable of anything more than a few incoherent rants.

There is nothing incoherent in my anti-nazi commentary.

"Certain German physicians were authorized to select patients "deemed incurably sick, after most critical medical examination" and then administer to them a "mercy death" (Gnadentod).[8] In October 1939 Adolf Hitler signed a "euthanasia note" backdated to 1 September 1939, that authorized his physician Karl Brandt and Reichsleiter Philipp Bouhler to implement the programme.

"The killings took place from September 1939 until the end of the war in 1945, during which 275,000 to 300,000[a] people were killed at various extermination centres located at psychiatric hospitals in Germany and Austria, along with those in occupied Poland and the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia (now the Czech Republic).[9][10][11] The number of victims recorded originally as the dauntingly exacting total of 70,273 people has been revised considerably upward by the discovery of additional victims listed in the archives of the former East Germany.[1][12][d"

Aktion T4 - Wikipedia

People who support and soft soap such atrocities deserve death.

And often get it.

Irma Grese - Wikipedia

Problem?

You're the one asking for someone else to solve your problem.
If that's the case ... Then you really don't have a say-so in how they decide to solve it.

Problem?

If that's the case ... Then you really don't have a say-so in how they decide to solve it.

Solve her problem, dammit!
Those pesky disabled people who are responsible for her not getting a sufficient SSI check herself....they need to be offed.

Problem?

No. Why don't you go back to the beginning of the thread and start there so you know what the fuck you are talking about.

Problem?

Solve her problem, dammit!
Those pesky disabled people who are responsible for her not getting a sufficient SSI check herself....they need to be offed.

I don't collect SSI.

Problem?

No. Why don't you go back to the beginning of the thread and start there so you know what the fuck you are talking about.

I just read the whole thread and every bit of your discussions with ding , koshergrl and others.
You don't have to agree with my solution ... I am not asking you.

If you need tips on how that works ... Ask an aborted child with downs syndrome how that plays out ... :thup:

.​

Forum List

Back