The actual Trump indictment in NY text

That 34 charges were contained in a sealed indictment.
So? No law against that as long as the specific charges aren't released.

Wait...you really thought that Bragg, with 24 years experience, prosecuting crimes just like this one, would illegally release 34 indictments and jeopardize the entire case?

What right wing site told you releasing the number of indictments was illegal?

Even as the mainstream media in conjunction with the f.b.i. has been scheming for years to conceal information about the Biden Family selling influence - an ACTUAL crime, and a treasonous one, at that.
Derp derp. Erroneous claims. Derp derp. Tucker said. Derp derp.

Get help.

Maybe because they are lawyers and you are a hack on the internet.

Just a guess

I'm confident that in the coming days his lawyers will be telling you the same thing I just did.

As a courtesy, I might even link it for you when they do. And they will...

So? No law against that as long as the specific charges aren't released.

Wait...you really thought that Bragg, with 24 years experience, prosecuting crimes just like this one, would illegally release 34 indictments and jeopardize the entire case?

What right wing site told you releasing the number of indictments was illegal?

The donut has no case. Trump will walk.

And leaking any information pertaining to a sealed indictment is a felony.

Bogus charges.

Meanwhile, a man with 35 years of criminal convictions was charged with robbery, a felony, and Bragg reduced it to a misdemeanor and let the career criminal out on $1 bail.

And this is happening daily in Manhattan under Bragg.
This is no longer America.

Witch hunt bullshit. Those communist bastards are terrified of trump.

Their entire case hinges on their ability to prove the mental INTENT to defraud, and thus the mental INTENT to commit another crime, and by that, that Trump himself deliberately directed all these intended affairs.

This from the same people who bought that when Hillary wiped clean her secret hard drives of 30,000 government files after the server was discovered and being made public, that Hillary thought that meant wiping it with a cloth after Hillary also never intended to leak, make available or destroy numerous other government records out of anything other than sheer carelessness.

When will you be graduating from high school, child?
Come on. You can do better that. Just spout off more random unverified talking points, completely irrelevant to the thread, until your blue in the face. That is what your masters want.

Dance for them.

The only way this makes sense is if the sham trial was conducted to make every motion go up on appeal. Drag it out until the trial runs right into the election. Then use the possible outcome against Trump in the election.

As legal procedure it's garbage. As an election tactic it's a brave move.

Bragg doesn’t even list the crime Trump was allegedly trying to cover up, as required..

It should be thrown out .
Not sure if you saw Bragg's news conference. In it he made issue of his office more or less specializes and investigates this type falsification of records crimes.

I'd love to see his conviction rates on this type of prosecution.

I read he has a win/loss record of 51/49%.

I'm confident that in the coming days his lawyers will be telling you the same thing I just did.

As a courtesy, I might even link it for you when they do. And they will...

Ok. I will check back with you on Friday and see if you are correct.

It seems like the sort of thing an actual lawyer would notice up front....but hey, maybe you know more than they do. Given Trump's terrible track record for hiring it is a real possibility.

Dope. You really are a dope.

It isn’t even claimed by Bragg that Trump made false business records to cover up false business records.

The underlying alleged crime has to be the payment for the NDA.

AND THATS NOT A CRIME.
Your triggered desperation is showing.
I assume you know how to READ....and exercise deductive reasoning.
And generalize/synthesize information.
Trump is now facing 34 very REAL and yes.....serious felony charges, each potentially carrying four years in prison.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Other felony cases are being put together against him in Washington D.C. and Georgia.

The MAGAt Trumptard cultist days of deflection, denial, and whataboutism are done.

Desperately clinging to any defense of your orange cat turd king at this point just makes you look even more unhinged and sad.

Take the hint dude.

The jig is up.

Forum List

Back