The actual Trump indictment in NY text

Not sure if you saw Bragg's news conference. In it he made issue of his office more or less specializes and investigates this type falsification of records crimes.

I'd love to see his conviction rates on this type of prosecution.

I read he has a win/loss record of 51/49%.
Shouldn’t his office devote more time to the violent crime wave rampant in NY, and put the thugs in prison? Instead he’s “specializing” in people named Trump who claims the cost of a legal contract was a legal expense.

Shouldn’t his office devote more time to the violent crime wave rampant in NY, and put the thugs in prison? Instead he’s “specializing” in people named Trump who claims the cost of a legal contract was a legal expense.
enough with the deflection. You snowflakes need to freeze up

But like the false "statute of limitations" lie, you will repeat it ad nauseam.

Oh, I wouldn't count on that.

You're a bit of a noob around here.

I likely stopped posting in any remotely serious, deep way long before you showed up under this circus tent.

I might just take you to places you've never even considered going if I start feeling like it again. Be careful what you ask for.

Oh, I wouldn't count on that.

You're a bit of a noob around here.

I likely stopped posting in any remotely serious, deep way long before you showed up under this circus tent.

I might just take you to places you've never even considered going if I start feeling like it again. Be careful what you ask for.
I don't know what all that was about except perhaps pointless self aggrandizement.

No it's not counselor.

But like the false "statute of limitations" lie, you will repeat it ad nauseam.
SOL expired in 2017, however, if there were any related financial transactions, the SOL goes to 2018, with 4-15-2023 being the deadline....which would seem why Bragg is in such a rush. Jonathon Turley discussed this in vivid detail on one of those news stations that habitually triggers the left.

enough with the deflection. You snowflakes need to freeze up
Just pointing out the hypocrisy of you leftists. Why go after a private citizen for putting a legal expense on the legal expense line when violent criminals are being pled down and released onto the street?

If Trump were black and stabbed someone, Bragg would be working overtime to get his charge reduced to a misdemeanor.

Remarkable.

I have no idea how he can be such a hypocrite. I mean, I know he’s a liberal. But that level of hypocrisy is disgraceful from a public prosecutor.
He should be disbarred, charged with election interference, and sent up for trial.

I don't know what all that was about..

I was just making you aware to be careful what you ask for. It was a courtesy on my part.

It's not very wise to insinuate future actions of your fellow usership when you have absolutely no idea with whom you're speaking. As it is, we're all Individuals.

This is a Hail Mary pass to try to suppress the voice of Republican primary voters.

I was just making you aware to be careful what you ask for. It was a courtesy on my part.

It's not very wise to insinuate future actions of your fellow usership when you have absolutely no idea with whom you're speaking. As it is, we're all Individuals.
It's hard to glean your meaning through the fog of hubris that surrounds your posts.

Should I not engage you in debate on a political forum? If not, why?

I couldn't agree more.

United States: 1776-2023

RIP, my formerly beloved nation
It’s sad, isn’t it, when the Regime tries to get dangerous and violent thugs back on the street by reducing felonies to misdemeanors, and then manufactures “felonies” in order to prevent a political opponent from running for office.

Forum List

Back