The average American is too stupid to weigh policy

Americans don’t need much convincing. All that matters generally is their own quality of life. When it comes to a candidate, they just need the following questions answered:

1) Will my taxes go up?

2) Will more jobs be created?

3) How much personal freedom will I still have? Can I still light fireworks in the bed of my cousin Bert’s pickup truck?

Now these questions are good questions. Don’t get me wrong. It is of course important to look at one’s own quality of life when making a decision on voting. The problem is that Americans put these questions at the top of the list. They ignore the bigger picture or have no compassion for anyone else. Not very many people care that so many migrants are dying illegally crossing the border or, legally, SEEKING ASYUM. They don’t care that child poverty is so high. They don’t care that our infrastructure system is crumbling. They don’t care that the Earth is rotting. They should care about all of these things because it will affect everyone. Those are issues that will affect the quality of life of EVERYONE. They don’t care because those issues are the big picture and are years down the road and therefore take a backseat.

I agree.

Americans don’t need much convincing. All that matters generally is their own quality of life. When it comes to a candidate, they just need the following questions answered:

1) Will my taxes go up?

3) How much personal freedom will I still have? Can I still light fireworks in the bed of my cousin Bert’s pickup truck?

Now these questions are good questions. Don’t get me wrong. It is of course important to look at one’s own quality of life when making a decision on voting. The problem is that Americans put these questions at the top of the list. They ignore the bigger picture or have no compassion for anyone else. Not very many people care that so many migrants are dying illegally crossing the border or, legally, SEEKING ASYUM. They don’t care that child poverty is so high. They don’t care that our infrastructure system is crumbling. They don’t care that the Earth is rotting. They should care about all of these things because it will affect everyone. Those are issues that will affect the quality of life of EVERYONE. They don’t care because those issues are the big picture and are years down the road and therefore take a backseat.
You're not getting the money

1) Will my taxes go up?

OH Billy if everyone were just perfect and compassionate like you....UTOPIA

Why has that never worked, I wonder?

1) Will my taxes go up?

For the record, you are "publicly" telling us illegal immigrant care is part of the "big picture" for the quality of life and liberty of American Citizens? Do you fools even read what you write or listen to what you say? The Earth is rotting? So it's a giant carcass now? Infrastructure is crumbling? That's funny considering the miles of newly paved state road just outside. I'm guessing in your world, where the sky is never blue, it's always falling . . .

Night Son, don't be a Bad Person and question Utopia. We have to be Good like Billy.

BELIEVE!!!

Oh, the bitter irony that YOU of all people should make such a statement!

ROFL.gif

Oh, the bitter irony that YOU of all people should make such a statement!

View attachment 266824
You cons love this irony burn don’t you? Not a day goes by without a con saying some form of this irony zinger. I hate to break it to you but not only is it unoriginal, it was never clever or witty to begin with.

1) Will my taxes go up?

If you think the "average American" is incapable of judging policy, you haven't been listening to your CONGRESS lately... There's NO superhuman effort they can't tackle... But they DO NOTHING.. Because a very large majority of THEM are the biggest most ARROGANT and incompetent mental midgets in this here YOUNITED States....

:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :auiqs.jpg:
You’re misunderstanding Congress. All of them of are smart (but the average democrat is still smarter than the average republican). They just choose corporate interests thus meaning their own and CHOOSE to be useless.

All of them of are smart

Guam's gonna tip over

We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it

Those who died, their lives will never be the same again

God rest her soul--oh wait--you're mom's still alive

Homicide is the leading cause of murder in America

I have to march because my mother could not have an abortion

.....The above are all quotes by Congress Critters. Billy. Smart. Smart power

1) Will my taxes go up?

If you think the "average American" is incapable of judging policy, you haven't been listening to your CONGRESS lately... There's NO superhuman effort they can't tackle... But they DO NOTHING.. Because a very large majority of THEM are the biggest most ARROGANT and incompetent mental midgets in this here YOUNITED States....

You’re misunderstanding Congress. All of them of are smart (but the average democrat is still smarter than the average republican). They just choose corporate interests thus meaning their own and CHOOSE to be useless.

All of them of are smart

Guam's gonna tip over

Are you suggesting smart people never say stupid things?

1) Will my taxes go up?

All of them of are smart

Guam's gonna tip over

I am not suggesting, I am outright saying that smart people know homicide is murder. Smart people know that islands do not tip over, and that Mars has never been inhabited by people. And Nancy Pelosi is her own mess.

Also this: saying all congress men/women are smart....is not smart.

Yes... the OP being a great example.

Better get back to the system where only contributors vote.

1) Will my taxes go up?

1. Illegal Aliens that Illegally enter our country should be sent back to their country of origin.

2. What is your State doing to combat child poverty and if not much what have you done to bring this issue to the attention of your community and State leaders?

3. Pass all the green deal laws you wish but Countries like India, China and Mexico will still pollute our world.

total dumbshit
the Earth is not rotting
every country has borders they try to protect
the OP, as usual, provides NO proof/evidence = it's just left wing/dem/etc babble

1) Will my taxes go up?

All of them of are smart

Guam's gonna tip over

Are you telling us knowledge and wisdom are two different things (which you have neither)

Are you telling us book smarts and street smarts are two different things? Of course they are.

1) Will my taxes go up?

But YOU care because YOU are so very, very good. What would we do without YOU?

Personal freedoms will evaporate if any of the current Democrat party are elected. They're all cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. How are these people not in Russia?
What policies, specifically will make personal freedoms “evaporate”?
STFU and put that Solar Panel on your roof..................That is an order............

Need more examples you freaking snow flake...............now open wide as I shove that solar panel ................hmmmmm.......

terms of service don't allow my true feelings of what the left has become......derp

1) Will my taxes go up?

You have your interests to vote for and I have mine. I have my way of it being accomplished, I have mine. You trying to paint yourself as a caring big picture person is just BS and funny as hell, typical left wing elitism.

1) Will my taxes go up?

Those concerns indicate how they will vote. I don't have those concerns, so I want a wall built and asylum seekers applying in Mexico like they are supposed to. Our infrastructure will be started as soon as everyone is paid off. The earth will recover and technology will help-not to stop carbon, but to use it. Child poverty is caused by bad parents. Don't you wish I just thought about taxes and jobs?
Why do you just make up shit as you go along in life? Im sure you find these beliefs comforting, but they are far from the truth.
Oh, please tell me what you think is made up. We disagree on illegals. I can see that. My sense of compassion is limited to local people-family, neighbors, community, state, and country. You have your opinion and I have mine. I'll tell you the illegal opinion-gimmee, gimmee, gimmee.

Forum List

Back