The Bastard Just Had To Do It: Obama In Hiroshima Apologizes For America's Actions During WW2

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", or question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people

7. Lie

8. Play race card

9. Play gender card

10. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up shit.

12. Deny it constantly

13. Reword and repeat

Bipartisan all the way. You'd be able to see that, but you're a partisanshithead too.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people
So...did President Obama apologize for Hiroshima?

I am still waiting for the OP to show us where anyone apologized for the bombing of Hiroshima as the OP claimed.

No one that knows how you traitors operate is going to show you a thing.

Again, this is what happens when you have a non-natural born Citizen as president born without sole allegiance to America.

nanking-370x226.png
Obama Ignores Japanese Atrocities in Hiroshima: US Decision to Drop Atom Bomb Arose from "Humanity's Worst Instincts"
Progressives think we attacked Japan first, fucking morons
Oh? Who has made that claim?

So...did President Obama apologize for Hiroshima?

I have no idea what he said. I don't attention to much of anything that traitor says. All I know is that you shills are traitors.

I am still waiting for the OP to show us where anyone apologized for the bombing of Hiroshima as the OP claimed.

No one that knows how you traitors operate is going to show you a thing.
So you do not believe that President Obama apologizes to Japan for Hiroshima?

Again, this is what happens when you have a non-natural born Citizen as president born without sole allegiance to America.

nanking-370x226.png
Obama Ignores Japanese Atrocities in Hiroshima: US Decision to Drop Atom Bomb Arose from "Humanity's Worst Instincts"
Progressives think we attacked Japan first, fucking morons
Oh? Who has made that claim?

Progressives.
Which progressives?

Anyone who thinks Obama apologized or implied an apology is relentlessly stupid.

Anyone who thinks that Japan did not surrender is relentlessly stupid on that point.

Forum List

Back