The Bastard Just Had To Do It: Obama In Hiroshima Apologizes For America's Actions During WW2

Invading Japan was an option, not a necessity. Terror bombing civilians is reprehensible. Defending it is morally bankrupt. Anyone doing so forfeits any right to indignation over 9/11.

you are so full of shit. We didn't start a war with radical islam that justified 9/11. STFU you lying traitorous bastard. We ended WW2 and saved millions of lives on both sides.
How do you know what actions the US took that would constitute justification in the minds of the islamic terrorists?

There are no actions that would justify something like 9/11. Did we offend them? hurt their feelings? NO. We made them very rich by developing their oil resources for them.

Radical muslim terrorism is not revenge for something they think we did, its an ideology that demands the murder of all non muslims. Wake the fuck up.

Invading Japan was an option, not a necessity. Terror bombing civilians is reprehensible. Defending it is morally bankrupt. Anyone doing so forfeits any right to indignation over 9/11.

you are so full of shit. We didn't start a war with radical islam that justified 9/11. STFU you lying traitorous bastard. We ended WW2 and saved millions of lives on both sides.
How do you know what actions the US took that would constitute justification in the minds of the islamic terrorists?

There are no actions that would justify something like 9/11. Did we offend them? hurt their feelings? NO. We made them very rich by developing their oil resources for them.

Radical muslim terrorism is not revenge for something they think we did, its an ideology that demands the murder of all non muslims. Wake the fuck up.
Who told you there were no actions that would justify it?

Logic, reason, and common sense. What do you think we did to them to justify 9/11? Are you a radical muslim?

Logic, reason, and common sense. What do you think we did to them to justify 9/11? Are you a radical muslim?
Who's logic, reason, and common sense? You do realize that you are not qualified to tell people if their justifications are valid and expect them to take you seriously right?

Who's logic, reason, and common sense? You do realize that you are not qualified to tell people if their justifications are valid and expect them to take you seriously right?

civilized human beings know what is justified and what is not. I don't give a flying shit what their religion tells them to do. Or what foolish justifications they can come up with.

What is their justification for beheading people just because they are Christian?

you are way out of you league here, kid

civilized human beings know what is justified and what is not. I don't give a flying shit what their religion tells them to do. Or what foolish justifications they can come up with.

What is their justification for beheading people just because they are Christian?

Again that depends on who is calling who civilized. If its you then your opinion is easily dismissed as I pointed out in the previous post. No one asked what you cared about. i asked you who told you that the attacks were not justified. So far the only person you have mentioned is yourself and you dont have any authority to define what people consider justification.

Actually what you've unwittingly demonstrated is that one's logic, reason, and common sense are functions of one's perceptual reality and world view.

Again that depends on who is calling who civilized. If its you then your opinion is easily dismissed as I pointed out in the previous post. No one asked what you cared about. i asked you who told you that the attacks were not justified. So far the only person you have mentioned is yourself and you dont have any authority to define what people consider justification.

Wooooooooooooooooosh, way over his head.

Are you trying to say that the attacks of 9/11 were justified? If so, explain.

No need to explain. The fact that the attacks happened should alert anyone with an ounce of intelligence that the people that did it felt it was justified.

look you flaming dipshits. I understand that in the demented minds of radical muslims the attacks on 9/11 were justified. I understand your foolish word games.

No civilized human being agrees with that perversion-----------except maybe you two assholes.

No need to explain. The fact that the attacks happened should alert anyone with an ounce of intelligence that the people that did it felt it was justified.

yes, asshole, the murdering Islamic bastards thought they were justified. I asked if you thought they were.

Again, this is what happens when you have a non-natural born Citizen as president born without sole allegiance to America.

nanking-370x226.png
Obama Ignores Japanese Atrocities in Hiroshima: US Decision to Drop Atom Bomb Arose from "Humanity's Worst Instincts"
Another post from the resident asshole racist who does nothing but lie, lie and lie some more. Eat shit and die you lying liar.

Obama says no apology for A-bomb on Hiroshima visit

Asked if an apology would be included in remarks he plans to make there, he said: "No, because I think that it's important to recognise that in the midst of war, leaders make all kinds of decisions.

"It's a job of historians to ask questions and examine them, but I know as somebody who has now sat in this position for the last seven and a half years, that every leader makes very difficult decisions, particularly during war time."

Can't you fucking retards understand what the word "NO" means?
Though we don't often see eye to eye and cursing aside, I agree with Vor. Unless this is something I have not seen, i read where Obama gave reassurance he would not apologize.

Even if he said he was sorry that so many innocents died there it would not be the same as apologizing for the decision to drop the bomb.

look you flaming dipshits. I understand that in the demented minds of radical muslims the attacks on 9/11 were justified. I understand your foolish word games.

No civilized human being agrees with that perversion-----------except maybe you two assholes.
Obviously you didnt understand for several posts. You kept saying they were not justified as if you were the source of all justification. I am glad i was able to educate you and raise your world view.

Again, this is what happens when you have a non-natural born Citizen as president born without sole allegiance to America.

nanking-370x226.png
Obama Ignores Japanese Atrocities in Hiroshima: US Decision to Drop Atom Bomb Arose from "Humanity's Worst Instincts"
Another post from the resident asshole racist who does nothing but lie, lie and lie some more. Eat shit and die you lying liar.

Obama says no apology for A-bomb on Hiroshima visit

Asked if an apology would be included in remarks he plans to make there, he said: "No, because I think that it's important to recognise that in the midst of war, leaders make all kinds of decisions.

"It's a job of historians to ask questions and examine them, but I know as somebody who has now sat in this position for the last seven and a half years, that every leader makes very difficult decisions, particularly during war time."

Can't you fucking retards understand what the word "NO" means?
Though we don't often see eye to eye and cursing aside, I agree with Vor. Unless this is something I have not seen, i read where Obama gave reassurance he would not apologize.

Even if he said he was sorry that so many innocents died there it would not be the same as apologizing for the decision to drop the bomb.

Yes, I too agree with that. But Obama's implication was that the US was guilty of unnecessary escalation. Remember, Obama hates this country, its history, and everything it stands for. Why else was he so determined to fundamentally transform it?

yes, asshole, the murdering Islamic bastards thought they were justified. I asked if you thought they were.
Dont deflect. What I think has nothing to do with the point.

Obviously you didnt understand for several posts. You kept saying they were not justified as if you were the source of all justification. I am glad i was able to educate you and raise your world view.

Bullshit, your silly game was obvious from the onset. I really thought you were more mature than that, but I was wrong.

Forum List

Back