The battle for the soul of America.

America found it's soul on the fields of Gettysburg, let's not lose it on the fields of hate!

“The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert it’s self, though it may be at another time and in another form.” - Jefferson Davis, upon the surrender of Confederates at Appomatox

he was talking about TRUMP, my friends

America is the ONLY hope for the human race

it's the idea that no longer would kings or popes be granted absolute power over the humblest of others

Every man, as long as he does not violate the laws of justice, is left perfectly free to pursue his own interest his own way, and to bring both his industry and capital into competition with those of any other man

How selfish soever man may be supposed, there are evidently some principles in his nature, which interest him in the fortune of others, though he derives nothing from it, except the pleasure of seeing it

As Douglas Murray opined, just imagine the hegemony of China, or Iran.

America is the ONLY hope for the human race

it's the idea that no longer would kings or popes be granted absolute power over the humblest of others

Every man, as long as he does not violate the laws of justice, is left perfectly free to pursue his own interest his own way, and to bring both his industry and capital into competition with those of any other man

How selfish soever man may be supposed, there are evidently some principles in his nature, which interest him in the fortune of others, though he derives nothing from it, except the pleasure of seeing it
Of this kind is pity or compassion, the emotion which we feel for the misery of others, when we either see it, or are made to conceive it in a very lively manner. That we often derive sorrow from the sorrow of others, is a matter of fact too obvious to require any instances to prove it; for this sentiment, like all the other original passions of human nature, is by no means confined to the virtuous and humane, though they perhaps may feel it with the most exquisite sensibility. The greatest ruffian, the most hardened violator of the laws of society, is not altogether without it.

{- Adam Smith}

...Did you tell initforme that countries are run by people?....

Unlike you, not everyone needs to be told the obvious, dumbass.
What a hypocrite. You told me Corporations are run by people.
She’s in a position to raise a child the women in line are not. She should be grateful and have empathy

Explain "empathy" in such a way that it justifies killing children in the womb.

This, I gotta hear.
Woman is poor, trying to get out of poverty, really doesn't want to birth a baby. I say let her abort. It's just a seed in her womb you moron. I have empathy for her not the seed. Fuck the seed. Life isn't that precious and you know it. If it is for you, don't get an abortion. Don't worry about my seed.

... Take for example how they deny global warming because it would cost them money. ...

You disingenuous dumbass, an entire generation of hucksters have made careers riding that 'theory.'
It's obvious stupid. Corporations and lobbyists pay a lot of money to get Republicans to deny global warming. It's so fucking obvious you must be stupid to deny it. That or a liar. I remember Newt Gingrich admitted it about a decade ago. Get the fuck out of her dummy.

Woman is poor, trying to get out of poverty, really doesn't want to birth a baby. I say let her abort. It's just a seed in her womb you moron. I have empathy for her not the seed. Fuck the seed. Life isn't that precious and you know it. If it is for you, don't get an abortion. Don't worry about my seed.

What an utterly stupid individual you are.

If you do possess the capability to understand the difference between your sperm and a fetus, you are beyond hope.

...Did you tell initforme that countries are run by people?....

Unlike you, not everyone needs to be told the obvious, dumbass.
This started when initforme said

Countries don't have "souls". They are places to live. No more no less.

I simply replied back to him that corporations have no souls.

You butted in to tell me that corporations are run by people. Thanks captain obvious. But what about countries? Aren't they run by people too? So why don't you go tell initforme that he's wrong?

If he's right then so am I. If he's wrong why don't you tell him. Why pick on me?

What an utterly stupid individual you are.

If you do possess the capability to understand the difference between your sperm and a fetus, you are beyond hope.
Yea and I shouldn't have children. Hence I should have access to abortion.

She’s in a position to raise a child the women in line are not. She should be grateful and have empathy

This, I gotta hear.
How come the Supreme Court doesn't define abortion as killing children in the womb? Don't conservatives run the supreme court? How many children are murdered every day they sit silent? Trump had both houses in 2019. How come he didn't put the end to us killing children in the womb?

Because you live in a fantasy world. Certainly not reality.

This, I gotta hear.
'A vanishingly small number' of women have abortions in the third trimester. Here's why most of them do it.

• Women who undergo abortions later in pregnancy typically do so because of a fetal anomaly or a potentially fatal complication.

1. Male - can't get pregnant. Nothing significant at stake compared to a woman. No standing to assert any control over related issues physically affecting only women's lives and health....

That is legally and morally absurd. Ask any real man who has children if there is "nothing significant" about them to him. Make sure you have your escape route mapped out, and start running as soon as the words are out of your mouth.

Furthermore, we do not segregate legislators according to what laws they may be crafting. What could be more sexist than shooing the female members of Congress out of the room when there is "men's stuff" to be considered?

Finally, consider the shocking revelation that babies may be born male or female. Did that slip your mind?

...Identifying as "pro-abortion" is like saying one looks forward to stubbing their toe on purpose. Virtually no one ever feels that way. ....

Having an abortion isn't an "accident." No woman slips on a banana peel and just happens to fall into an abortion clinic. And guess what? If I run you over with my car, you are just as dead no matter how badly I feel about it.

... Life isn't that precious and you know it. ...

Mr. Grumble claims I'm being irrational when I point out how indifferent (at best) to human life democrats are, yet here is an entirely typical brainless democrat very specifically proving my point.

1. Male - can't get pregnant. Nothing significant at stake compared to a woman. No standing to assert any control over related issues physically affecting only women's lives and health....

That is legally and morally absurd. Ask any real man who has children if there is "nothing significant" about them to him. Make sure you have your escape route mapped out, and start running as soon as the words are out of your mouth.

Furthermore, we do not segregate legislators according to what laws they may be crafting. What could be more sexist than shooing the female members of Congress out of the room when there is "men's stuff" to be considered?

Finally, consider the shocking revelation that babies may be born male or female. Did that slip your mind?
You're addressing a real man with children, you somehow neglected "compared to a woman", and I actually said nothing about shooing anyone anywhere. Also, did "legal person" somehow also slip your mind?

Forum List

Back