The Benghazi "scandal" versus the 9-11 "scandal"

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Right wingers are well-known for both their selective and/or very limited memory span....

Were mistakes made by the state dept. regarding Benghazi??? Without doubt (including the horrible choice made by Stevens to leave the relative safety of Tripoli and go to Benghazi with little protection.)

To think that Hillary Clinton (for whom I'm no big fan) PURPOSEFULLY neglected her duties is downright stupid and everyone should know that to give an order to send the military to protect the ambassador takes no more effort than to pick up the telephone.

Equally important is the tragedy on 9-11 and the poor and culpable neglect exercised by the GWB administration on that dreadful day of carnage.

If right wingers "think" that the Benghazi scandal is enough to get their clown into the WH, they're more delusional than their current typical and constant misjudgment.

Can you show us the video of the "757" hitting the Pentagon?

I tried, and all I could find was a cruise missile hitting the Pentagon on 911, not a plane...

Can you show us the video of the "757" hitting the Pentagon?

I tried, and all I could find was a cruise missile hitting the Pentagon on 911, not a plane...

you got a link to the animated cartoon version?

LOL!!!

Given that we've never seen the video of the 757, the burden is on you to show one...

Of course, the above 3 posts have NOTHING to do with the intent of the O/P.....Oh well.....

Right wingers are well-known for both their selective and/or very limited memory span....

Were mistakes made by the state dept. regarding Benghazi??? Without doubt (including the horrible choice made by Stevens to leave the relative safety of Tripoli and go to Benghazi with little protection.)

To think that Hillary Clinton (for whom I'm no big fan) PURPOSEFULLY neglected her duties is downright stupid and everyone should know that to give an order to send the military to protect the ambassador takes no more effort than to pick up the telephone.

Equally important is the tragedy on 9-11 and the poor and culpable neglect exercised by the GWB administration on that dreadful day of carnage.

If right wingers "think" that the Benghazi scandal is enough to get their clown into the WH, they're more delusional than their current typical and constant misjudgment.
Read the report.
it was found and many admitted that there was a concern that the Libyans would be insulted by a stronger presence of security.
They were more concerned with the optics than they were with the security of Americans.

Read the report.

I did.

Read it.

It should take you no more than an hour and a half to 2 hours.

Read it.

Or simply regurgitate what you hear and blame right wingers.

You know....like a child.

But you wont read it. You know better.

upload_2016-6-29_14-57-40.png

Read the report.
it was found and many admitted that there was a concern that the Libyans would be insulted by a stronger presence of security.
They were more concerned with the optics than they were with the security of Americans.

So, let me get this straight...........

We should NOT be concerned with how Libyans might be insulted....even though we are sending a diplomatic corps WITHIN Libya.........and as a follow up, did Clinton ORDER Stevens to go to Benghazi....or did Stevens make his own choice to go where there were already reports of rioting within that city. (Since you read the report, tell me if such an ORDER was give.)

Finally, again since you read the report........IS THERE, within that report ANY direct indictable accusation made against Hillary Clinton????

YOU brought up 911. I asked you a question about 911. You refused to answer that question in YOUR THREAD...

The main "reason" why I refused to answer your moronic question is that.....well, you're a moron for even asking that stupid question. No offense.

It's appropriate that your avatar is a head popping out of an ass. If there was any neglect on 911, it was a result of Bubba passing on bin Laden.

It's appropriate that your avatar is a head popping out of an ass. If there was any neglect on 911, it was a result of Bubba passing on bin Laden.

Stay dumb.....I don't give a crap if you flaunt your ignorance......

Forget 911. How about WMDS? Oh hey, did we start a disasterous war for nothing ? My bad!

And wasn't Bin Laden involved n t he first WTC attack, you know, under Clinton?

there is no evidence that BINNY was involved in that one-----
that one was done by one SHAYKH ABDEL RAHMAN----
and his gang of shit. He is in prison now------luxury style---
a medical facility costing the USA a fortune to keep it the pile of scum alive

Complete 911 Timeline: Flight Training Undergone by Alleged 9/11 Hijackers

GFY.

Forum List

Back