The Benghazi "scandal" versus the 9-11 "scandal"

The main point of the Benghazi scandal is the administration tried to sell the American people a story that the attack was the result of an offensive video and not a terrorist attack. You can find reason to fault both the Bush and Obama administrations for things leading up to the respective attacks but the Bush administration never tried to claim 9-11 was anything other than a terrorist attack.

The main point of the Benghazi scandal is the administration tried to sell the American people a story that the attack was the result of an offensive video and not a terrorist attack. You can find reason to fault both the Bush and Obama administrations for things leading up to the respective attacks but the Bush administration never tried to claim 9-11 was anything other than a terrorist attack.
they were too busy planning the disastrous occupation of iraq to care. See how that works?

CNN.com - O'Neill: Bush planned Iraq invasion before 9/11 - Jan. 14, 2004

they were too busy planning the disastrous occupation of iraq to care. See how that works?

Yeah the Treasury Secretary would know all about war plans and of course someone who was asked to resign by the Whitehouse wouldn't have an axe to grind.

You don't think we plan ahead for every country in the world? Naive isn't just "Evian" spelled backwards!

You do realize that Clinton was advised of the hijackers, their involvement in Al Qaeda and their intent to strike within the U.S.?

Which knowledge....according to morons......the Clinton kept secret??

GWB had been president for 8 full months and then there's that neglected memo that we all know about.

You just proved you need math lessons. January 20th to September 11th is not "8 full months"! Learn to count!

Right wingers are well-known for both their selective and/or very limited memory span....

Were mistakes made by the state dept. regarding Benghazi??? Without doubt (including the horrible choice made by Stevens to leave the relative safety of Tripoli and go to Benghazi with little protection.)

To think that Hillary Clinton (for whom I'm no big fan) PURPOSEFULLY neglected her duties is downright stupid and everyone should know that to give an order to send the military to protect the ambassador takes no more effort than to pick up the telephone.

Equally important is the tragedy on 9-11 and the poor and culpable neglect exercised by the GWB administration on that dreadful day of carnage.

If right wingers "think" that the Benghazi scandal is enough to get their clown into the WH, they're more delusional than their current typical and constant misjudgment.

Man oh man, what would you do without Bush? I hope you say a prayer of thanks everyday that the Republicans were nice enough to give you that doofus to fall back on.

BOOOOOSH!

jDBGKTL.jpg
...and we were still better off during his 8 years than we have been under Ohbummer!

You just proved you need math lessons. January 20th to September 11th is not "8 full months"! Learn to count!

Oh, WOW......well, that refutes ALL that I've posted......Is THAT really all you have to contribute, moron??
(what an :ahole-1:)

Man oh man, what would you do without Bush? I hope you say a prayer of thanks everyday that the Republicans were nice enough to give you that doofus to fall back on.

I'm sure the families of 4500 US military are ALSO "saying a prayer" thanking GWB for that neatly folded flag on their mantle...don't you think?.

Oh, WOW......well, that refutes ALL that I've posted......Is THAT really all you have to contribute, moron??
(what an :ahole-1:)

How do I refute something that we already know to be a lie? You will just ignore it, like you always do when the truth smacks you upside the head!

I'm sure the families of 4500 US military are ALSO "saying a prayer" thanking GWB for that neatly folded flag on their mantle...don't you think?.

I'll bet that very few blame him. How many have you asked?

How do I refute something that we already know to be a lie? You will just ignore it, like you always do when the truth smacks you upside the head!

The, nitwit.....move on......This is not the place to convince right wingers like you why your consciences (if you had them) SHOULD be bothering you.......Stay dumb....its your only solace.

I'll bet that very few blame him. How many have you asked?

A few....and those few are very "happy" that their kin's life made Cheney very wealthy and Baby-Bush finally a "war-president".

Did you ask the Iraqis and Afghanis that were freed from the tyranny of Saddam Hussein and the Taliban how they felt??

The, nitwit.....move on......This is not the place to convince right wingers like you why your consciences (if you had them) SHOULD be bothering you.......Stay dumb....its your only solace.

Why would I want to be like you?

Right wingers are well-known for both their selective and/or very limited memory span....

Were mistakes made by the state dept. regarding Benghazi??? Without doubt (including the horrible choice made by Stevens to leave the relative safety of Tripoli and go to Benghazi with little protection.)

To think that Hillary Clinton (for whom I'm no big fan) PURPOSEFULLY neglected her duties is downright stupid and everyone should know that to give an order to send the military to protect the ambassador takes no more effort than to pick up the telephone.

Equally important is the tragedy on 9-11 and the poor and culpable neglect exercised by the GWB administration on that dreadful day of carnage.

If right wingers "think" that the Benghazi scandal is enough to get their clown into the WH, they're more delusional than their current typical and constant misjudgment.

Dep

All depends on the party label. As you proven time and again

Hey shit for brains they are both 9/11

Did you ask the Iraqis and Afghanis that were freed from the tyranny of Saddam Hussein and the Taliban how they felt??

Oh, they're ecstatic, I'm sure........The graveyards in those countries are full......shoemakers can sell a pair of shoes to TWO people who've lost a limb......the bombed streets and schools are very attractive.....and civil wars allows these people to have those pretty weapons all over their homes.......So, YES, they're just so damn happy to have had Cheney and Bush come into their lives.

Forum List

Back