The Benghazi "scandal" versus the 9-11 "scandal"

The main point of the Benghazi scandal is the administration tried to sell the American people a story that the attack was the result of an offensive video and not a terrorist attack. You can find reason to fault both the Bush and Obama administrations for things leading up to the respective attacks but the Bush administration never tried to claim 9-11 was anything other than a terrorist attack.
they were too busy planning the disastrous occupation of iraq to care. See how that works?

CNN.com - O'Neill: Bush planned Iraq invasion before 9/11 - Jan. 14, 2004
Yeah the Treasury Secretary would know all about war plans and of course someone who was asked to resign by the Whitehouse wouldn't have an axe to grind.
He was in the cabinet. Are you implying that he had zero knowledge of what the guy he was working for was planning? Stop playing dumb

jDBGKTL.jpg
...and we were still better off during his 8 years than we have been under Ohbummer!
Yeah, spending borrowed, from the Chinese, taxpayer dollars to give to defense contractors is a real economy Put down the SeanRush kool aid :alcoholic: guy

Did you ask the Iraqis and Afghanis that were freed from the tyranny of Saddam Hussein and the Taliban how they felt??

Oh, they're ecstatic, I'm sure........The graveyards in those countries are full......shoemakers can sell a pair of shoes to TWO people who've lost a limb......the bombed streets and schools are very attractive.....and civil wars allows these people to have those pretty weapons all over their homes.......So, YES, they're just so damn happy to have had Cheney and Bush come into their lives.

So, are you one of those idiots who think we target civilians without any regard for rules of engagement? If so, just let me know and I'll put you on "ignore".

The main point of the Benghazi scandal is the administration tried to sell the American people a story that the attack was the result of an offensive video and not a terrorist attack. You can find reason to fault both the Bush and Obama administrations for things leading up to the respective attacks but the Bush administration never tried to claim 9-11 was anything other than a terrorist attack.
they were too busy planning the disastrous occupation of iraq to care. See how that works?

Yeah the Treasury Secretary would know all about war plans and of course someone who was asked to resign by the Whitehouse wouldn't have an axe to grind.
He was in the cabinet. Are you implying that he had zero knowledge of what the guy he was working for was planning? Stop playing dumb

What makes you think that topic was ever up for discussion in a cabinet meeting?

Man oh man, what would you do without Bush? I hope you say a prayer of thanks everyday that the Republicans were nice enough to give you that doofus to fall back on.

I'm sure the families of 4500 US military are ALSO "saying a prayer" thanking GWB for that neatly folded flag on their mantle...don't you think?.

I'll bet that very few blame him. How many have you asked?
Him, Kristol, And Cheney have blood on their hands for a war-for-profit gone off the rails

Tell me, have you ever heard of the PNAC? If not, you have no biz in this discussion

What makes you think that topic was ever up for discussion in a cabinet meeting?
what else would they be talking about, bake sales? Come on Skippy, war is big business and SOME prosper mightily. You ever serve? I ask because of your avie and commentary thus far.

...and we were still better off during his 8 years than we have been under Ohbummer!

So exactly what did Obama accomplish by doubling the national debt?
Yeah, spending borrowed, from the Chinese, taxpayer dollars to give to defense contractors is a real economy Put down the SeanRush kool aid :alcoholic: guy
he didn't double it, he was handed a $10 TRILLION bill by the previous REPUB Admin.

Besides, digging oneself out of Repub- instigated economic holes was never an easy thing to do

The 9-11 "scandal"? If anything it leads back to the freaking Clintons. Why did Bill Clinton's National Security Adviser, Sandy Berger suddenly get the urge to steal documents from the freaking National Archives by sticking them down his pants and in his socks? Why wasn't the mainstream media the least bit curious as to why the NSA chief became a freaking thief? Don't lefties realize that any tin foil hat conspiracy about explosives bringing down the Towers has to lead back to Bill Clinton? George Bush just didn't have enough time to be involved in it and he was working with Clinton holdovers in the "Intelligence" agencies.

Are you saying every cabinet memeber is in every meeting? Stop being the dumb partisan.

Man oh man, what would you do without Bush? I hope you say a prayer of thanks everyday that the Republicans were nice enough to give you that doofus to fall back on.

I'm sure the families of 4500 US military are ALSO "saying a prayer" thanking GWB for that neatly folded flag on their mantle...don't you think?.

Him, Kristol, And Cheney have blood on their hands for a war-for-profit gone off the rails

Tell me, have you ever heard of the PNAC? If not, you have no biz in this discussion

I know very well what PNAC is. It is completely irrelevant to the discussion.

Do you know what penis envy is? It is what liberals have when they wish they could find a liberal candidate for office who can stand up to take a leak!

So exactly what did Obama accomplish by doubling the national debt?
he didn't double it, he was handed a $10 TRILLION bill by the previous REPUB Admin.

Besides, digging oneself out of Repub- instigated economic holes was never an easy thing to do

Do you actually believe the manure you spread, or is it a mental condition?

Much like how Hillary claimed that a bunch of protestors who happened to be carrying RPGs and mortars went a little crazy at the US compound in Libya on 9/11/12, liberals also believe that on 9/11/01 several terrorists woke up with the same idea to hijack planes and use them as weapons to attack the US...without any planning.

That's because Liberals are STUPID.

The FACT is that the planning for 9/11/01 occurred during Clinton's administration, while Slick Willy was becoming the 1st sitting President to be dragged into court - for sexual harassment, while he was busy playing 'Hide the Cigar', while he was denying he had sexual relations with 'that woman', and while he was busy being Impeached.

No wonder why he never saw 9/11/01 coming...or wondered why Muslims were learning how to FLY 747s but didn't want to know how to LAND them on his watch.

As far as 9/11/12, Willy's wife helped drag the US into a personal, un-sanctioned war to help her and Barry's new allies - Al Qaeida - overthrow a dictator and take over their own country....while declaring to the world Al Qaeida was on the run and the war on terror was over.

In the end, Hillary and Barry's new allies attacked a US compound, killed 4 Americans - to include the 1st US Ambassador in over 30 years, and tried to kill the other Americans as well. It was Qaddafi's ex military - who Hillary and Barry called our enemy - who stepped in and rescued Americans from Hillary/Obama-backed Al Qaeida terrorists, preventing the slaughter of all Americans that were at the compound.

So, are you one of those idiots who think we target civilians without any regard for rules of engagement? If so, just let me know and I'll put you on "ignore".

For a supposedly "admiral" you sure are stupid or naive........Yeah, our invasion and occupation caused no civilian casualties..Feel better? Now go take a nap or go play with your bathtub little ships, admiral.

Are you saying every cabinet memeber is in every meeting? Stop being the dumb partisan.
I don't even know why I bother reading your posts chickenhawk.

what else would they be talking about, bake sales? Come on Skippy, war is big business and SOME prosper mightily. You ever serve? I ask because of your avie and commentary thus far.

It was reported by the Brits that Halliburton made a cool $40 billion from the war.....now who was in charge of Halliburton before [supposedly] divesting to serve as VP (for a while)?????

I know very well what PNAC is. It is completely irrelevant to the discussion.

Do you know what penis envy is? It is what liberals have when they wish they could find a liberal candidate for office who can stand up to take a leak!
OH RLLY?

Bill Kristol, current employee of GOP TV (Fox) was the head cheerleader for iraq.and chairman of the now defunct (go figure) PNAC

Thanks for playing hack boi :lol:

Much like how Hillary claimed that a bunch of protestors who happened to be carrying RPGs and mortars went a little crazy at the US compound in Libya on 9/11/12, liberals also believe that on 9/11/01 several terrorists woke up with the same idea to hijack planes and use them as weapons to attack the US...without any planning.

That's because Liberals are STUPID.

The FACT is that the planning for 9/11/01 occurred during Clinton's administration, while Slick Willy was becoming the 1st sitting President to be dragged into court - for sexual harassment, while he was busy playing 'Hide the Cigar', while he was denying he had sexual relations with 'that woman', and while he was busy being Impeached.

No wonder why he never saw 9/11/01 coming...or wondered why Muslims were learning how to FLY 747s but didn't want to know how to LAND them on his watch.

As far as 9/11/12, Willy's wife helped drag the US into a personal, un-sanctioned war to help her and Barry's new allies - Al Qaeida - overthrow a dictator and take over their own country....while declaring to the world Al Qaeida was on the run and the war on terror was over.

In the end, Hillary and Barry's new allies attacked a US compound, killed 4 Americans - to include the 1st US Ambassador in over 30 years, and tried to kill the other Americans as well. It was Qaddafi's ex military - who Hillary and Barry called our enemy - who stepped in and rescued Americans from Hillary/Obama-backed Al Qaeida terrorists, preventing the slaughter of all Americans that were at the compound.
no link. Figures shit stain. You are an embarrassment to the board. Be proud.

Forum List

Back