The black view on the 2020 presidential election

The majority of commercials depict Black people as ordinary middle class citizens these days. Why do (white) left wingers insist on treating Black people as a curiosity or political pets rather American citizens? The short answer is that democrats can't get elected by successful Americans They need an angry (dwindling) base that considers themselves victims in the greatest Country in the World.

Blacks have been allowed to vote since 1865, moron.
Wrong. A law was passed that got shot down during the civil rights cases of the 1880's. The right for blacks to vote was determined a state right, not a federal one. So states could deny blacks the right to vote and did. Do not try to argue when you don't know what you're talking about.
Wrong, asshole:

In other countries throughout history, all people including women, were able to obtain the right to vote through the course of national independence. However, black men in the United States did not gain the right to vote until after the Civil War. In 1870, the 15th Amendment was ratified to prohibit states from denying a male citizen the right to vote based on “race, color or previous condition of servitude."

No, I am not wrong.
Blacks were supposed to have been given the right to vote by the fifteenth amendment.

The Fifteenth Amendment (Amendment XV) to the United States Constitution prohibits the federal government and each state from denying a citizen the right to vote based on that citizen's "race, color, or previous condition of servitude." It was ratified on February 3, 1870, as the third and last of the Reconstruction Amendments.

Fifteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

But alas, the constitution didn't matter to whites.

Minor v. Happersett, U.S. Supreme Court case in which the court ruled unanimously in 1874 that the right of suffrage was not protected by the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

In its decision the Supreme Court declared that the privileges and immunities of citizenship are not defined by the U.S. Constitution; thus, individual states’ enfranchisement of male citizens only was not necessarily a violation of the citizenship rights of women. This finding effectively put an end to attempts to win voting rights for women through court decree. Subsequent efforts in the woman suffrage movement in the United States focused on the revision of voting laws of individual states and on the ratification of a separate amendment to the Constitution.

Minor v. Happersett | law case

Now before the excuses start from the racists about how this only applied to women:

United States v. Reese, 92 U.S. 214 (1876), was a voting rights case in which the United States Supreme Court narrowly construed the 15th Amendment to the United States Constitution, which provides that suffrage for citizens can not be restricted due to race, color or the individual having previously been a slave.

This was the Supreme Court's first voting rights case under the Fifteenth Amendment and the Enforcement Act of 1870. A Kentucky electoral official had refused to register an African‐American's vote in a municipal election and was indicted under two sections of the 1871 act: section 1 required that administrative preliminaries to elections be conducted without regard to race, color, or previous condition of servitude; section 2 forbade wrongful refusal to register votes where a prerequisite step “required as foresaid” had been omitted.

The Court held that the Fifteenth Amendment did not confer the right of suffrage, but it prohibited exclusion from voting on racial grounds. The justices invalidated the operative section 3 of the Enforcement Act since it did not repeat the amendment's words about race, color, and servitude. They ruled that the section exceeded the scope of the Fifteenth Amendment. This ruling was the grounds for which the Ku Klux Klan was invented, as it provided white southerners with legal reassurance.

United States v. Reese - Wikipedia

This was an 8-1 SCOTUS decision whereby the court decided that,"the 15th amendment did not guarantee the right to vote but it just prevented states from giving preference to one citizen over another on account of race or color." Chief Justice Morrison Waite, a REPUBLICAN.

Yeah, America isn't perfect. That's all you proved. I am not interested in detailing every last imperfection of out government.

23 African Americans Were Elected to Congress Before the Civil Rights Movement |

The damage that imperfection has created in black communities has not been fixed and until it is, showing 23 blacks who were elected to congress before civil, rights is not going to work towards fixing the inequality that white racism has created.

Tough. Time to grow up and get over something that never happened to you.

Wrong. A law was passed that got shot down during the civil rights cases of the 1880's. The right for blacks to vote was determined a state right, not a federal one. So states could deny blacks the right to vote and did. Do not try to argue when you don't know what you're talking about.
Wrong, asshole:

In other countries throughout history, all people including women, were able to obtain the right to vote through the course of national independence. However, black men in the United States did not gain the right to vote until after the Civil War. In 1870, the 15th Amendment was ratified to prohibit states from denying a male citizen the right to vote based on “race, color or previous condition of servitude."

No, I am not wrong.
Blacks were supposed to have been given the right to vote by the fifteenth amendment.

The Fifteenth Amendment (Amendment XV) to the United States Constitution prohibits the federal government and each state from denying a citizen the right to vote based on that citizen's "race, color, or previous condition of servitude." It was ratified on February 3, 1870, as the third and last of the Reconstruction Amendments.

Minor v. Happersett, U.S. Supreme Court case in which the court ruled unanimously in 1874 that the right of suffrage was not protected by the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

In its decision the Supreme Court declared that the privileges and immunities of citizenship are not defined by the U.S. Constitution; thus, individual states’ enfranchisement of male citizens only was not necessarily a violation of the citizenship rights of women. This finding effectively put an end to attempts to win voting rights for women through court decree. Subsequent efforts in the woman suffrage movement in the United States focused on the revision of voting laws of individual states and on the ratification of a separate amendment to the Constitution.

Now before the excuses start from the racists about how this only applied to women:

United States v. Reese, 92 U.S. 214 (1876), was a voting rights case in which the United States Supreme Court narrowly construed the 15th Amendment to the United States Constitution, which provides that suffrage for citizens can not be restricted due to race, color or the individual having previously been a slave.

This was the Supreme Court's first voting rights case under the Fifteenth Amendment and the Enforcement Act of 1870. A Kentucky electoral official had refused to register an African‐American's vote in a municipal election and was indicted under two sections of the 1871 act: section 1 required that administrative preliminaries to elections be conducted without regard to race, color, or previous condition of servitude; section 2 forbade wrongful refusal to register votes where a prerequisite step “required as foresaid” had been omitted.

The Court held that the Fifteenth Amendment did not confer the right of suffrage, but it prohibited exclusion from voting on racial grounds. The justices invalidated the operative section 3 of the Enforcement Act since it did not repeat the amendment's words about race, color, and servitude. They ruled that the section exceeded the scope of the Fifteenth Amendment. This ruling was the grounds for which the Ku Klux Klan was invented, as it provided white southerners with legal reassurance.

This was an 8-1 SCOTUS decision whereby the court decided that,"the 15th amendment did not guarantee the right to vote but it just prevented states from giving preference to one citizen over another on account of race or color." Chief Justice Morrison Waite, a REPUBLICAN.

Yeah, America isn't perfect. That's all you proved. I am not interested in detailing every last imperfection of out government.

23 African Americans Were Elected to Congress Before the Civil Rights Movement |

The damage that imperfection has created in black communities has not been fixed and until it is, showing 23 blacks who were elected to congress before civil, rights is not going to work towards fixing the inequality that white racism has created.
Puhleeze. There are no limits one blacks voting.

When you turn black and live, come tell me about how white racism has not caused damage to black communities.

The majority of commercials depict Black people as ordinary middle class citizens these days. Why do (white) left wingers insist on treating Black people as a curiosity or political pets rather American citizens? The short answer is that democrats can't get elected by successful Americans They need an angry (dwindling) base that considers themselves victims in the greatest Country in the World.
Commercials are not reality.

3336396_0.jpg

This is the consensus of the black community.​
This is racist against blacks when you generalize the entire race as being this fucking ignorant. I KNOW there are freethinking and intelligent blacks out there, so your post is a lie.

No it's not racist. What is racist is how whites like you keep repeating that somehow we are not thinking independently because we oppose trump.

Do you realize how DUMB that statement is, lol!

If we used your logic, every white person in America would have voted against Obama.

You are a RACE HUSTLER! You talk about what BLACK America thinks, instead of what America thinks. We aren't SEGREGATING America by the color of a persons skin, YOU are!

The REAL problem with IM is---------->he is angry dude...…….or maybe dudette who needs an excuse to be angry.

His/her solution?

Because I am Black, therefore I can be-)

If that isn't the sorriest excuse I have heard in years for being an arrogant Leftist, I don't know what is!
3336396_0.jpg

This is racist against blacks when you generalize the entire race as being this fucking ignorant. I KNOW there are freethinking and intelligent blacks out there, so your post is a lie.

No it's not racist. What is racist is how whites like you keep repeating that somehow we are not thinking independently because we oppose trump.

If we used your logic, every white person in America would have voted against Obama.

You are a RACE HUSTLER! You talk about what BLACK America thinks, instead of what America thinks. We aren't SEGREGATING America by the color of a persons skin, YOU are!

The REAL problem with IM is---------->he is angry dude...…….or maybe dudette who needs an excuse to be angry.

His/her solution?

If that isn't the sorriest excuse I have heard in years for being an arrogant Leftist, I don't know what is!

Wrong. And if blacks are mad, we have right to be. Black America is America and you don't getto tell me how I am to discuss things. Don't lie
3336396_0.jpg

Wrong. And blacks are Americans so our concerns
3336396_0.jpg

Wrong. Black concerns are American concerns so I don't have to address my concerns about problems people like me face in order to please your ass. On top of that, I read pages of racist bullshit from people like you in this forum every day. Don't tell me that whites like you aren't trying to segregate America by somebody's skin color. Nobody black decided that every white person that voted against Obama was somehow tied to some white plantation unable to think independently. You are the stupid one and you've shown it again here. Our problem with whites is about a behavior pattern that has lasted for more than 400 years. Not skin color.

With 3, 1/2 Black grandchildren, I am a racist?

I find that hilarious, lol! You really are a RACE BAITER, and a pathetic person who wants to divide. YOU GOT NOTHING but hate.

Let me tell you something-----------> If white people hated Black people as much as you claim, you would all have been killed a century ago.

Wrong, asshole:

No, I am not wrong.

Except it has.

Wrong, asshole:

No, I am not wrong.

Without the white oppression boogyman to fall back on black democrats would have to take responsibility for their own failure

this way they can blame all other troubles on others

Wrong, asshole:

No, I am not wrong.

Except it has.

How much cotton have you picked?
How many times have you been forced to the back of the bus?
How many times have you been forced to drink from the black fountain?
How many diners have refused you service?

Stuff it kid.

There s no Obamaphone. But white racists suffering from psychosis who have "forgotten" how much government has given to whites always trying bringing this fake news up.

Lifeline Program for Low-Income Consumers

Since 1985, the Lifeline program has provided a discount on phone service for qualifying low-income consumers to ensure that all Americans have the opportunities and security that phone service brings, including being able to connect to jobs, family and emergency services. Lifeline is part of the Universal Service Fund. The Lifeline program is available to eligible low-income consumers in every state, territory, commonwealth, and on Tribal lands.

Lifeline Program for Low-Income Consumers

More accurately put, it's the Reaganphone. And more whites use them.
I don't recall cellphones in the Reagan era. Free stuff was far more of an Obama thing.

Here you go simp.

"There is a national program that provides low-income people with free or discounted phones, but it was started under George W. Bush, Obama's Republican predecessor.

And the idea for subsidized phone service, notes liberal blog Think Progress, originated under the Ronald Reagan administration after the breakup of AT&T. The program is paid for by telecommunications companies through the nonprofit Universal Service Administrative Company, not through taxpayer revenue.

Why This 'Obama Phone' Ad Is Misleading

But that was just priming the dumb down pump. Trumpublicans will believe any lie, as long as you convince them it will make Liberals cry.
So Republicans helped poor black folks, not Obama.

Got it.

Socialism helped poor folks, period.
It helps everyone become poor, period.

Watch the video in this link and get an education, Stupid.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

His/her solution?

His/her solution?

Wrong. And if blacks are mad, we have right to be. Black America is America and you don't getto tell me how I am to discuss things. Don't lie
3336396_0.jpg

3336396_0.jpg

Wrong. Black concerns are American concerns so I don't have to address my concerns about problems people like me face in order to please your ass. On top of that, I read pages of racist bullshit from people like you in this forum every day. Don't tell me that whites like you aren't trying to segregate America by somebody's skin color. Nobody black decided that every white person that voted against Obama was somehow tied to some white plantation unable to think independently. You are the stupid one and you've shown it again here. Our problem with whites is about a behavior pattern that has lasted for more than 400 years. Not skin color.

I find that hilarious, lol! You really are a RACE BAITER, and a pathetic person who wants to divide. YOU GOT NOTHING but hate.

Let me tell you something-----------> If white people hated Black people as much as you claim, you would all have been killed a century ago.

Well, you seem to have problems with facing the truth about how white racism continues today. I'm no race baiter, but you have been race pimped to believe that blacks who speak out on continuing white racism are race baiters. You got things ass backwards. This nation is divided and has always been and it will not come together only on terms set only by whites. Those like you are keeping us divided. Blacks, as well as every other non white group in this country, have legitimate grievances relative to how whites have treated us and it is just time whites started listening before you become a minority and get done to you what you did to everyone else because you refused to do so.

Here you go simp.

"There is a national program that provides low-income people with free or discounted phones, but it was started under George W. Bush, Obama's Republican predecessor.

And the idea for subsidized phone service, notes liberal blog Think Progress, originated under the Ronald Reagan administration after the breakup of AT&T. The program is paid for by telecommunications companies through the nonprofit Universal Service Administrative Company, not through taxpayer revenue.

Why This 'Obama Phone' Ad Is Misleading

But that was just priming the dumb down pump. Trumpublicans will believe any lie, as long as you convince them it will make Liberals cry.
So Republicans helped poor black folks, not Obama.

Got it.

Socialism helped poor folks, period.
Please, I've spent 22 years in a former workers' paradise and have yet to here that from anyone. Socialism just makes sure everyone is poor.

Let me rephrase that to be from an American perspective. This social program helped poor people of every color and didn't cost the tax payers a dime and didn't make anyone poor. You're stupid if you believed the Obamaphone false narrative.
Social programs didn't cost the taxpayers a dime?

The one we were talking about didn't Zippy! "The program is paid for by telecommunications companies through the nonprofit Universal Service Administrative Company, not through taxpayer revenue."

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Your poll shows that Trump had 15% of the Black Vote when the poll was taken back in September, 2019.

He only got 8% in 2016. If he gets 15% this time; he's almost certainly won the election.

And, similar polls taken more recently than way back in September show his per cent of the Black Vote as high as 33%. Some show more like 20 or 25%---a huge SURE WIN improvement.
That poll doesn't say anything about the black vote and currently black support for trump stays at around 10 percent. Rasmussen polls don't count so just understand that there is no 33 percent black support for trump. So learn this, when whites are happy that 2/3'rds of all blacks don't like a white presidential candidate, you have a problem. When you think 2/3's of blacks not liking you is a good thing, you got problems. When you try manipulating 85 percent dislike into some kind of positive, you've got problems. You've done all this.
What is your "10%" figure based on, other than pure whim, that is?
Gallup polls for the last 3 years. Look white boy, I am black and no matter what, I know more about how blacks do things than you do.
Funny how you claim to know how white folks do things too.

No, I am not wrong.

Except it has.

Stuff it kid.

How many jobs have I been refused while whites with less qualifications got them? More than 10.
How many promotions was I denied while whites I trained got promoted? 5-10
How many times have I been stopped for driving while black? Over 100
How many restaurant did I sit and watch whites who came in long after I ordered get served, more than 50.
How many times have I been followed while shopping while whites aren't? Over 1,000
How many interviews was I not given because my name sounded too black? Unknown.

Don't try to be a smart ass, white boy.

Wrong, asshole:

No, I am not wrong.

When you turn black and live, come tell me about how white racism has not caused damage to black communities.
Who said it didn't? The question here is whether there are currently any obstructions to blacks voting. There aren't.

Except it has.

Stuff it kid.

How many jobs have I been refused while whites with less qualifications got them? More than 10.
How many restaurant did I sit and watch whites who came in long after I ordered get served, more than 50.
How many times have I been followed while shopping while whites aren't? Over 1,000

That's testimonial evidence, which is scientifically worthless.

Your poll shows that Trump had 15% of the Black Vote when the poll was taken back in September, 2019.

He only got 8% in 2016. If he gets 15% this time; he's almost certainly won the election.

And, similar polls taken more recently than way back in September show his per cent of the Black Vote as high as 33%. Some show more like 20 or 25%---a huge SURE WIN improvement.
That poll doesn't say anything about the black vote and currently black support for trump stays at around 10 percent. Rasmussen polls don't count so just understand that there is no 33 percent black support for trump. So learn this, when whites are happy that 2/3'rds of all blacks don't like a white presidential candidate, you have a problem. When you think 2/3's of blacks not liking you is a good thing, you got problems. When you try manipulating 85 percent dislike into some kind of positive, you've got problems. You've done all this.
What is your "10%" figure based on, other than pure whim, that is?
Gallup polls for the last 3 years. Look white boy, I am black and no matter what, I know more about how blacks do things than you do.
Funny how you claim to know how white folks do things too.

I don't know why whites do a lot of things, but you see dumb ass, since there are 5 times more whites than blacks as you racists are so proud to point out when you are shown your criminality, this means that blacks get a heavy exposure to whites in a wide variety of situations. Whites can be isolated from blacks for years or even a lifetime.

No, I am not wrong.

Who said it didn't? The question here is whether there are currently any obstructions to blacks voting. There aren't.
Actually thanks to John Roberts and other conservatives in the SCOTUS pertaining to Shelby v. Holder there are. And voting is not the only obstruction.

His/her solution?

His/her solution?

Well, you seem to have problems with facing the truth about how white racism continues today. I'm no race baiter, but you have been race pimped to believe that blacks who speak out on continuing white racism are race baiters. You got things ass backwards. This nation is divided and has always been and it will not come together only on terms set only by whites. Those like you are keeping us divided. Blacks, as well as every other non white group in this country, have legitimate grievances relative to how whites have treated us and it is just time whites started listening before you become a minority and get done to you what you did to everyone else because you refused to do so.
You're a race baiter. That much is obvious.

Except it has.

Stuff it kid.

Look on the bright side, You've had a lot more boyfriends in prison.

Actually thanks to John Roberts in Shelby v. Holder there are. And voting is not the only obstruction.
obstruction" of what?

I think you just admitted that there are no obstructions to blacks voting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back