The black view on the 2020 presidential election

Candace Owens is ignorant. So show me the first black republican president or shut the fuck up.
Luckily for blacks, the world knows that the black view isn't the IM2 view.
The world knows that the majority of blacks hold my view. Now stop stalling. Show me the first black republican president or shut the fuck up.

I'm black and we are less keen on trump.
This is your history with the democrat party. Do not ever think white democrats will give you the power
lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

This is the history of the republican party you don't want to talk about.

th

This is my history with the democratic party.​

Barack-Obama-Biography.jpg

Blacks have been given power in that party.

No this is the history of the democrat party and black America
lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

Is the fate of the Trumpublican party to endlessly post false memes on Social Media. Lincolns quotes can be sourced to the debates where he was campaigning to a very white and very racist electorate, whereas those are phony LBJ quotes. Mind you he was a crass bastard and nearly everybody used the near censored word.
I prefer the truth over the lies the media feeds us.
Trump’s tweets are delicious.

Trumps tweets are lies. So apparently you don't give a damn about the truth.

There is plenty of evidence of trumps racism or we wouldn't be calling him a racist. .

Romney, McCain, the Bushes were all cited as racists, sexists and nazis as well. It seems to be a standard slur.

Because they were. McCain opposed the King Holiday. Romney is a Mormon, which is a religion that did not allow blacks in it until the supreme court made them and the Bushes, well daddy bush tried killing a bunch of civil rights and GW wasn't the president, Dick Cheney was.

The world knows that the majority of blacks hold my view.
If this was true, there would be a lot of anti black racism going on. Blacks would have a hard time getting hired, and everybody would hate blacks.

This is your history with the democrat party. Do not ever think white democrats will give you the power
lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

th

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

Is the fate of the Trumpublican party to endlessly post false memes on Social Media. Lincolns quotes can be sourced to the debates where he was campaigning to a very white and very racist electorate, whereas those are phony LBJ quotes. Mind you he was a crass bastard and nearly everybody used the near censored word.
I prefer the truth over the lies the media feeds us.
Trump’s tweets are delicious.

Trumps tweets are lies. So apparently you don't give a damn about the truth.
IQ2...you is the sh*t! Literally.

Candace Owens is ignorant. So show me the first black republican president or shut the fuck up.
Statements like that - - - ^ ^ ^ - - - just show the level of stupidity you possess, not to mention the deep seated degree of racism that's eaten up your brain.

YOU are not part of ANY solution. YOU are part of the PROBLEM. You're a common dumbass racist.

How odd, when I offer an opinion on politics, i am only offering my own, personal opinion on the metter. I dont speak for whites. How childish and ridiculous. I just speak for me.

I cannot imagine being so utterly insecure about my views as to claim to be speaking for an entire group.

Seems to me that we would all be better off speaking as men or women offering our own independant views than a bunch of boys and girls who always bring their imaginary posse with them to provide them courage.

I don't know about all that - but -
Blacks are not keen on open homosexuality, that is for sure true.

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

th

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

Johnson also allegedly made the following statement, which in some cases still rings true today:

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

I am old enough to recall Johnson stepping in after Kennedy was assassinated, and with him being a southern white man during that era, he was typical in his choice of language.

The voting age blacks of the 60"s had 2 choices:

Choose someone who would "REFER TO THEM" using the N word, in private, or choose someone who would "TREAT THEM," like they were still slaves in public.

The majority took the first choice, with no illusions about what they were getting.

Here is an example of that,:

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/lbj-sends-federal-troops-to-alabama
Got to give those uppity one a little something just to keep them calm.

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

th

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

Johnson also allegedly made the following statement, which in some cases still rings true today:

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

I am old enough to recall Johnson stepping in after Kennedy was assassinated, and with him being a southern white man during that era, he was typical in his choice of language.

The voting age blacks of the 60"s had 2 choices:

Choose someone who would "REFER TO THEM" using the N word, in private, or choose someone who would "TREAT THEM," like they were still slaves in public.

The majority took the first choice, with no illusions about what they were getting.

Here is an example of that,:

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/lbj-sends-federal-troops-to-alabama

Thank you my brother because these white idiots don't seem to understand what we blacks know and actually think they can run this pile of crap on us and we are supposed to jump to the republican party. Shit, I'm not even a full democrat but when it comes to national offices I damn sure won't be voting for anyone from the republican party of white supremacy.
No you're the idiot that doesn't realize he's being used by the white democrats. Just like a good field hand.

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

th

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

I know you would like that to be the history, but it's not. This is.

And since I am black, whites like you need to just shut your mouths trying to tell me about black America. Like I said, it's funny how only republicans are doing this, yet they try telling me how liberals are telling me how to think.

Now show me the black republican president or shut the fuck up.
Words from a democrat house slave.

Show me the republican black president or shut the fuck up.
Dumbass we don't pick a person for what they look like

I don't know about all that - but -
Blacks are not keen on open homosexuality, that is for sure true.

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

th

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

So it's your attempt to dodge history by claiming it's fake?

How odd, when I offer an opinion on politics, i am only offering my own, personal opinion on the metter. I dont speak for whites. How childish and ridiculous. I just speak for me.

I cannot imagine being so utterly insecure about my views as to claim to be speaking for an entire group.

Seems to me that we would all be better off speaking as men or women offering our own independant views than a bunch of boys and girls who always bring their imaginary posse with them to provide them courage.

One would have to have an independent mind to do that.

The world knows that the majority of blacks hold my view.
If this was true, there would be a lot of anti black racism going on. Blacks would have a hard time getting hired, and everybody would hate blacks.

You appear to be delusional. All that is already going on and it has nothing to do with my opinion because this has been the way white America has done things since America began. I suggest you subscribe to some black newspapers to learn what blacks really think instead of what you pretend blacks think.

Here is an article from the legendary black newspaper, The Chicago Defender.

Activists return to Mississippi with Jay-Z and other celebs to close Parchman | Chicago Defender
Roger Stone the fifth criminal in Trump’s corruption ring | Chicago Defender
Protecting democracy; an interview with Sen. Nina Turner | Chicago Defender

And start watching/listening to talk shows by blacks or with blacks as guests

You are ignorant to how blacks see things. I'm black and I'm not going to argue about this with some ignorant white dude. My view is held by the majority of black people in America, that's what I am telling you because that is how things are.

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

th

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

You dodge republican history completely. Then you lie about it.

You nor the other whites here like you think independently. Any white person that speaks out against racism in this forum is attacked and denigrated by people like you and that pussy doggietreats.

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

th

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

You dodge republican history completely. Then you lie about it.
all people must think that not everything is against them. But when it affects them then they should question.

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

th

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

No. Lincoln said those words, and words like them during all the public debates he had with Douglas .

The Lincoln-Douglas Debates of 1858 - Lincoln Home National Historic Site (U.S. National Park Service)

Care to back up those phony LBJ quotes?

You nor the other whites here like you think independently. Any white person that speaks out against racism in this forum is attacked and denigrated by people like you and that pussy doggietreats.

Example?

Forum List

Back