The black view on the 2020 presidential election

How odd, when I offer an opinion on politics, i am only offering my own, personal opinion on the metter. I dont speak for whites. How childish and ridiculous. I just speak for me.

I cannot imagine being so utterly insecure about my views as to claim to be speaking for an entire group.

Seems to me that we would all be better off speaking as men or women offering our own independant views than a bunch of boys and girls who always bring their imaginary posse with them to provide them courage.

One would have to have an independent mind to do that.

You nor the other whites here like you think independently. Any white person that speaks out against racism in this forum is attacked and denigrated by people like you and that pussy doggietreats.

Example?

You guys do it all the time. You guys always want to ask somebody else to show you an example of your wrongs but you never do the same. So while we blacks can't think independently because we mostly vote democrat, show me an example of the first black republican president.

And why is it that 75 percent of all Asians can vote democratic but not be slaves in the rice fields? Why do 69 percent the Hispanics vote democrat and aren't told they are slaves in the melon fields?

You guys are racist bastards.

How odd, when I offer an opinion on politics, i am only offering my own, personal opinion on the metter. I dont speak for whites. How childish and ridiculous. I just speak for me.

I cannot imagine being so utterly insecure about my views as to claim to be speaking for an entire group.

Seems to me that we would all be better off speaking as men or women offering our own independant views than a bunch of boys and girls who always bring their imaginary posse with them to provide them courage.

You nor the other whites here like you think independently. Any white person that speaks out against racism in this forum is attacked and denigrated by people like you and that pussy doggietreats.

Example?

You guys do it all the time. You guys always want to ask somebody else to show you an example of your wrongs but you never do the same. So while we blacks can't think independently because we mostly vote democrat, show me an example of the first black republican president.

And why is it that 75 percent of all Asians can vote democratic but not be slaves in the rice fields? Why do 69 percent the Hispanics vote democrat and aren't told they are slaves in the melon fields?

So no actual example?

Trump has done nothing about black unemployment but talk about the numbers. And what trump is currently doing is going to take us back to the last economic collapse caused by republicans. We know what Obama did and we know that your depiction of his presidency is a lie.
Moronics like this, are what will cause the Democrat candidate to lose in a landslide. American people just aren't that stupid. Problem with people who talk jibberish like this, is that they confine their conversations to others to talk the same kind of jibberish. They're oblivious to the real RED United States.

Example?

So no actual example?
All he knows is that he hates white people and any white person who reacts to his racism he calls racist, which then provides him proof that whites are racist.

If a white person prostrates themself in front of him, rolling on their back and peeing on their belly in abject humiliation at the mere fact they were born with white skin, then they can ALMOST redeem themself as not being racist.

.....but not quite since they are still the white devil, after all.

Last edited:
This is the history of the republican party you don't want to talk about.

th

This is my history with the democratic party.​

Barack-Obama-Biography.jpg

Blacks have been given power in that party.

No this is the history of the democrat party and black America
lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

Johnson also allegedly made the following statement, which in some cases still rings true today:

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

I am old enough to recall Johnson stepping in after Kennedy was assassinated, and with him being a southern white man during that era, he was typical in his choice of language.

The voting age blacks of the 60"s had 2 choices:

Choose someone who would "REFER TO THEM" using the N word, in private, or choose someone who would "TREAT THEM," like they were still slaves in public.

The majority took the first choice, with no illusions about what they were getting.

Here is an example of that,:

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/lbj-sends-federal-troops-to-alabama

Thank you my brother because these white idiots don't seem to understand what we blacks know and actually think they can run this pile of crap on us and we are supposed to jump to the republican party. Shit, I'm not even a full democrat but when it comes to national offices I damn sure won't be voting for anyone from the republican party of white supremacy.
What Republican policies do you classify as racist or supremacist?

House passes Voting Rights bill with just one Republican vote
Consider: The Good Sense of Voter ID | National Review

And Obama served the plutocrats who placed him in power not the average African American citizen. Don’t be naive.

Obama's Big Sellout: The President has Packed His Economic Team with Wall Street Insiders

Liberal elites try to panic blacks into voting Democrat every election year, but do these elites really care about black people? Reducing the black population via abortion is of primary concern to liberal elites. Don’t be fooled.

Last edited:
No this is the history of the democrat party and black America
lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

Johnson also allegedly made the following statement, which in some cases still rings true today:

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

I am old enough to recall Johnson stepping in after Kennedy was assassinated, and with him being a southern white man during that era, he was typical in his choice of language.

Choose someone who would "REFER TO THEM" using the N word, in private, or choose someone who would "TREAT THEM," like they were still slaves in public.

The majority took the first choice, with no illusions about what they were getting.

Thank you my brother because these white idiots don't seem to understand what we blacks know and actually think they can run this pile of crap on us and we are supposed to jump to the republican party. Shit, I'm not even a full democrat but when it comes to national offices I damn sure won't be voting for anyone from the republican party of white supremacy.

And Obama served the plutocrats who placed him in power not the average African American citizen. Don’t be naive.

Voter ID is based on fake bs. And I'm not naïve about anything. Had Obama initiated a pro black agenda like trump is this pro white one, he would have either been killed or removed by impeachment and conviction. So he did the best he could. Unfortunately for whites such as yourself, blacks long knew that the first black president would catch hell.

Example?

So no actual example?

Go look in any thread. Now find me the black republican president. Or even a black person that was nominated and won the republican party presidential spot. Maybe show us a republican vice president?

Voter ID is based on fake bs. And I'm not naïve about anything. Had Obama initiated a pro black agenda like trump is this pro white one, he would have either been killed or removed by impeachment and conviction. So he did the best he could. Unfortunately for whites such as yourself, blacks long knew that the first black president would catch hell.
Trump has not initiated a pro-white agenda. he has initiated a VERY pro-black agenda.

WATCH, LISTEN, & LEARN >>>

You mean the Democrats would have impeached him unjustly? The same people you trust to serve black interests?!

What would a “pro black agenda” look like? Lots of jobs for black folk?

Maybe prison reform?

Van Jones praises Trump-backed criminal justice reform bill: ‘A Christmas miracle’

Last edited:

He's not even black.
He's a total fraud
When the first slave descendent is actually elected - that will be historic.

Blacks live in a white dominated culture. Whites do not live in a black dominated culture. So then you can't try making an equivalence and be sane.
How is white dominated culture making you into a poor, pitiful victim?

It isnt.

You're a loser because of your actions, not because of whitey.

Example?

So no actual example?

Go look in any thread. Now find me the black republican president. Or even a black person that was nominated and won the republican party presidential spot. Maybe show us a republican vice president?
IM2, you should just get a fucking job and earn your own living like everyone else, and quit waiting for a fucking handout. The left is so full of various minority groups who are looking for a handout that it doesn't make any difference what race or nationality you are, if you are a homo or not, or what religion you are. You are simply another lefty with your hand out for free shit, and your race is no more special than anyone else's. Get a fucking job.

Example?

So no actual example?

IM2, you should just get a fucking job and earn your own living like everyone else, and quit waiting for a fucking handout. The left is so full of various minority groups who are looking for a handout that it doesn't make any difference what race or nationality you are, if you are a homo or not, or what religion you are. You are simply another lefty with your hand out for free shit, and your race is no more special than anyone else's. Get a fucking job.

If he could make the claim that he is also a transgender, Muslim, he could at least move to the front part of the handout line.

Example?

So no actual example?

You really need to stop assuming this kind of shit boy. I am retired and I started working at age 9. Now shut your ass and don't lecture me about work chump. You descend from a bunch of lazy fucks who were too sorry to work free land the British gave to them. There is a history of legal decisions that support what I say. You don't have shit but hot ass air.

Last edited:

So no actual example?

If he could make the claim that he is also a transgender, Muslim, he could at least move to the front part of the handout line.

Nah, all I need to be is a white male.

Example?

The race baiters and white skin haters have no shame....they are on their way to topping the KKK...

So no actual example?

You really need to stop assuming this kind of shit boy. I am retired and I started working at age 9. Now shut your ass and don't lecture me about work chump. You descend from a bunch of lazy fucks who were too sorry to work free land the British gave to them. There is a history of legal decisions that support what I say. You don't have shit but hot ass air.
Get a job and get your eyes off my paycheck.

So no actual example?

Nah, all I need to be is a white male.
No way, really? Nobody would have ever guessed what race all your hatred was focused on. You must have made race-hating your career.

Forum List

Back