The black view on the 2020 presidential election

IM2, you should just get a fucking job and earn your own living like everyone else, and quit waiting for a fucking handout. The left is so full of various minority groups who are looking for a handout that it doesn't make any difference what race or nationality you are, if you are a homo or not, or what religion you are. You are simply another lefty with your hand out for free shit, and your race is no more special than anyone else's. Get a fucking job.

If he could make the claim that he is also a transgender, Muslim, he could at least move to the front part of the handout line.

Nah, all I need to be is a white male.

Dream big, boy.

I would never dream about being white. I couldn't stand being like you maggots.
You dreamed about being white in post 377

Wrong. I stated that if I wanted free shit I would be a white male.

Blacks live in a white dominated culture. Whites do not live in a black dominated culture. So then you can't try making an equivalence and be sane.
How is white dominated culture making you into a poor, pitiful victim?

It isnt.

You're a loser because of your actions, not because of whitey.

I'm not the victim, you are. If you call an early retirement, home ownership and living comfortably doing what I want, when I want losing, then there is no such thing as winning. But the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. And I can and will prove it.

I doubt that. Look fuck head if the republican party had been so supportive of civil rights Barry Goldwater would never have risen to power, nor would Nixon. I won't be considering the republican party. And as long as you try this disingenuous saltine ass bullshit, I will never vote republican in a national election. All you do is lie. I know what republicans have done after slavery boy, so drop the subject.

Do you ever get the sense about 95% of what you are doing on here is feeding a bunch of retarded, right-wing, frustrated trolls at various stages of dementia?

If he could make the claim that he is also a transgender, Muslim, he could at least move to the front part of the handout line.

Go look in any thread. Now find me the black republican president. Or even a black person that was nominated and won the republican party presidential spot. Maybe show us a republican vice president?
IM2, you should just get a fucking job and earn your own living like everyone else, and quit waiting for a fucking handout. The left is so full of various minority groups who are looking for a handout that it doesn't make any difference what race or nationality you are, if you are a homo or not, or what religion you are. You are simply another lefty with your hand out for free shit, and your race is no more special than anyone else's. Get a fucking job.

No way, really? Nobody would have ever guessed what race all your hatred was focused on. You must have made race-hating your career.

It is ironic that, on a daily basis, posters are here to challenge the race baiters and show them that the left has brainwashed them (presuming they have a brain) and that while they are blaming the world for their problems, their real enemy is the face they see in the mirror every morning.

The Dems have decided to play the role of Santa Claus, but one wonders why the left has so many rich guys like Mike Bloomberg and Tom Steyer trying to buy the White House. IM2 is one of those who blames white America for all his failures in life, condemning the working white class and if you dare disagree with him, you are a white supremacist.

As these guys are doing this, they are backing the Democrats. Bloomberg has an atrocious way of treating his employees, but you'll never know the truth... he forced all of them to sign non-disclosure agreements! But, how do you suppose all those rich Dems made their money? I recall that Hitlery Clinton was on the Board of Directors of Walmart when Walmart was forcing people out of their homes and abusing eminent domain statutes to bring Walmart to town. Once there, Walmart paid shit wages and their families were the group with the most children on government assistance. Amazingly, while cheating their employees out of all that money, Walmart was building good community relations by "giving some of it back" to charitable organizations. So, at the bottom rung of the ladder, how many people do you suppose people like Bloomberg, Steyer, Soros, Gates, and Bezos employ in a blue collar capacity in their multi-million dollar corporations that don't get paid enough to exist on, much less live?

Instead of focusing, the black supremacists, of which IM2 clearly identifies, blames the working whites for his failures in life. Maybe it's his laziness, ignorance of the political propaganda prostitutes he supports in politics, or his race based religion of black people worship that keeps him in the dark. Either way, somebody different is serving up a can of whoop ass on him daily. I doubt he will ever get the message.

I broke the rules a while back and did some personal targeting here on the boards....my bad. Through my work I have access to a rather extensively data supported prosaic simile system that profiles written info into likely categories. It's similar to the stuff used by all the university systems to detect plagiarizing activity in term paper submissions. It does more than that however it also compiles likely profiles based on hundreds of thousands of inputs.
When I ran IM2's stuff it came back as high probability of white male in late forties to early fifties.....lol. I mean take it for what it's worth.

Jo

I doubt that. Look fuck head if the republican party had been so supportive of civil rights Barry Goldwater would never have risen to power, nor would Nixon. I won't be considering the republican party. And as long as you try this disingenuous saltine ass bullshit, I will never vote republican in a national election. All you do is lie. I know what republicans have done after slavery boy, so drop the subject.

Do you ever get the sense about 95% of what you are doing on here is feeding a bunch of retarded, right-wing, frustrated trolls at various stages of dementia?

A lot of times I do believe that is the case.

No way, really? Nobody would have ever guessed what race all your hatred was focused on. You must have made race-hating your career.

It is ironic that, on a daily basis, posters are here to challenge the race baiters and show them that the left has brainwashed them (presuming they have a brain) and that while they are blaming the world for their problems, their real enemy is the face they see in the mirror every morning.

The Dems have decided to play the role of Santa Claus, but one wonders why the left has so many rich guys like Mike Bloomberg and Tom Steyer trying to buy the White House. IM2 is one of those who blames white America for all his failures in life, condemning the working white class and if you dare disagree with him, you are a white supremacist.

As these guys are doing this, they are backing the Democrats. Bloomberg has an atrocious way of treating his employees, but you'll never know the truth... he forced all of them to sign non-disclosure agreements! But, how do you suppose all those rich Dems made their money? I recall that Hitlery Clinton was on the Board of Directors of Walmart when Walmart was forcing people out of their homes and abusing eminent domain statutes to bring Walmart to town. Once there, Walmart paid shit wages and their families were the group with the most children on government assistance. Amazingly, while cheating their employees out of all that money, Walmart was building good community relations by "giving some of it back" to charitable organizations. So, at the bottom rung of the ladder, how many people do you suppose people like Bloomberg, Steyer, Soros, Gates, and Bezos employ in a blue collar capacity in their multi-million dollar corporations that don't get paid enough to exist on, much less live?

Instead of focusing, the black supremacists, of which IM2 clearly identifies, blames the working whites for his failures in life. Maybe it's his laziness, ignorance of the political propaganda prostitutes he supports in politics, or his race based religion of black people worship that keeps him in the dark. Either way, somebody different is serving up a can of whoop ass on him daily. I doubt he will ever get the message.

I broke the rules a while back and did some personal targeting here on the boards....my bad. Through my work I have access to a rather extensively data supported prosaic simile system that profiles written info into likely categories. It's similar to the stuff used by all the university systems to detect plagiarizing activity in term paper submissions. It does more than that however it also compiles likely profiles based on hundreds of thousands of inputs.
When I ran IM2's stuff it came back as high probability of white male in late forties to early fifties.....lol. I mean take it for what it's worth.

Jo

Whatever you used, it made a serious error. I am a black man, will be 59 years old next Tuesday. And if anyone wants to wager their lifetime earnings that I am not, I will be glad to bet mine against yours.

This is the history of the republican party you don't want to talk about.

th

This is my history with the democratic party.​

Barack-Obama-Biography.jpg

Blacks have been given power in that party.

No this is the history of the democrat party and black America
lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

Is the fate of the Trumpublican party to endlessly post false memes on Social Media. Lincolns quotes can be sourced to the debates where he was campaigning to a very white and very racist electorate, whereas those are phony LBJ quotes. Mind you he was a crass bastard and nearly everybody used the near censored word.
So it's your attempt to dodge history by claiming it's fake?

No. Lincoln said those words, and words like them during all the public debates he had with Douglas .

The Lincoln-Douglas Debates of 1858 - Lincoln Home National Historic Site (U.S. National Park Service)

Care to back up those phony LBJ quotes?
Yes Lincoln said those words but he also freed blacks.

He was still a racist in that he believed that White people were inherently superior. Don't take it so hard, nearly everybody was back in those days. Had to be. Half the country owned slaves, so to protect the national conscience we had to convince ourselves that their inferiority was mostly to blame for their status as slaves. He was an abolitionist, which was pretty liberal at the time.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

So that's what it is! Can I get free disability checks and medicine for that? Mood medicine I prefer.

You dodge republican history completely. Then you lie about it.
Republicans don't have a history of racism you fucking moron

They most certainly do.
Republicans don't try to deprive blacks of the rights dumbass
Yes they do.

Now show me the black republican president.
I can guarantee you you're not see another black president because the Democratic party won't allow it
This is not about what the democratic party won't allow, it is about what the republican party has never allowed.

Jo

Whatever you used, it made a serious error. I am a black man, will be 59 years old next Tuesday. And if anyone wants to wager their lifetime earnings that I am not, I will be glad to bet mine against yours.

Have any white college professors?

Jo

Republicans don't have a history of racism you fucking moron

They most certainly do.
Yes they do.

I can guarantee you you're not see another black president because the Democratic party won't allow it
This is not about what the democratic party won't allow, it is about what the republican party has never allowed.
African Americans have some conservative ways. Trust is difficult I know. Realize that you don't get everything because you are in a party. Progs have sold that for a long time. Well where is it? The haves and have nots in African American communities can be a chasm. Education and little education is there to see. Many babies born without a Dad around and by younger teenage women is a back breaker. Can these be worked on? It seems like no one even tries to put this on the top of the list for improving peoples lives.

Careful....I am a meticulous student of your prolific bantha poodoo....from what I can see you don't actually know what you believe.

Jo

They most certainly do.
Yes they do.

African Americans have some conservative ways. Trust is difficult I know. Realize that you don't get everything because you are in a party. Progs have sold that for a long time. Well where is it? The haves and have nots in African American communities can be a chasm. Education and little education is there to see. Many babies born without a Dad around and by younger teenage women is a back breaker. Can these be worked on? It seems like no one even tries to put this on the top of the list for improving peoples lives.

Perpetual poverty and victimhood are the ultimate fertilizer for political leverage.
Democrats would never want to see it go away because with it they would lose the dominance over the Ghetto vote. The GOP offers them a hand on an equal footing Human-to-human not white to black and they spit on it..... Only this time I think we're going to see an enormous and completely unexpected Exodus of educated blacks and Hispanics who are no longer going to follow marching orders from anyone.

Jo

Last edited:

Careful....I am a meticulous student of your prolific bantha poodoo....from what I can see you don't actually know what you believe.

Jo

I don't give a fuck what you say you are, whatever you thought you had about me is wrong. From what I see, your ass is blind.

Jo

Have any white college professors?

Jo

I haven't gone to college since 1989.

Jo

I don't give a fuck what you say you are, whatever you thought you had about me is wrong. From what I see, your ass is blind.

Lol....or maybe I just see you for who and what you really are. Nobody asked you to give a fuck.

Jo

Yes they do.

Perpetual poverty and victimhood are the ultimate fertilizer for political leverage.
Democrats would never want to see it go away because with it they would lose the dominance over the Ghetto vote. The GOP offers them a hand on an equal footing Human-to-human not white to black and they spit on it..... Only this time I think we're going to see an enormous and completely unexpected Exodusof educated blacks and Hispanics who are no longer going to follow marching orders from anyone.

Jo

Not going to happen. Your party offers nothing that addresses the issues we face. The current GOP is not about human to human. It is about white rights.

This is so much spin. This poll was conducted in sept. 2019 when a majority of people wanted trump impeached, not after the disaster of the impeachment when trump numbers went up ten points. Im2 does what every democrat does, twist the truth to fit their narrative, and unfortunately for the casual observer this strategy is effective in brainwashing the masses.
In some polls trump enjoys 30% approval rating among blacks. So take the 15% in this poll and take the average. 22.5%. If trump gets 20% of the black vote the election is over before it starts

Jo

Lol....or maybe I just see you for who and what you really are. Nobody asked you to give a fuck.

Jo

You really don't, but keep thinking you do. I asked myself to give a fuck. You don't matter.

Forum List

Back