The black view on the 2020 presidential election

So it's your attempt to dodge history by claiming it's fake?

No. Lincoln said those words, and words like them during all the public debates he had with Douglas .

The Lincoln-Douglas Debates of 1858 - Lincoln Home National Historic Site (U.S. National Park Service)

Care to back up those phony LBJ quotes?
Yes Lincoln said those words but he also freed blacks.

He was still a racist in that he believed that White people were inherently superior. Don't take it so hard, nearly everybody was back in those days. Had to be. Half the country owned slaves, so to protect the national conscience we had to convince ourselves that their inferiority was mostly to blame for their status as slaves. He was an abolitionist, which was pretty liberal at the time.

Respectfully, I don't recall ever reading anything that historically validates Lincoln being an abolitionist.
A true abolitionist would have believed in the immediate end to the practice of slavery in ALL states.

Lincoln's first priority was to preserve the union. Slaves in select states were freed by default in his accomplishing that objective.

https://www.history.com/news/5-things-you-may-not-know-about-lincoln-slavery-and-emancipation

History overplays Lincoln's humanitarianism. His main objective was to restructure the economy of the Southern States. Massive plantation networks with up to a thousand slaves per owner had enormous financial advantages and were prone to sell directly to Europe without the consent of the central government. Taking slave labor from them accomplished their goal.

Jo

I agree that Lincoln's intentions regarding slavery have been romanticized in history, and that humanitarianism was a distant second to business and economics.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Is the fate of the Trumpublican party to endlessly post false memes on Social Media. Lincolns quotes can be sourced to the debates where he was campaigning to a very white and very racist electorate, whereas those are phony LBJ quotes. Mind you he was a crass bastard and nearly everybody used the near censored word.

No. Lincoln said those words, and words like them during all the public debates he had with Douglas .

The Lincoln-Douglas Debates of 1858 - Lincoln Home National Historic Site (U.S. National Park Service)

He was still a racist in that he believed that White people were inherently superior. Don't take it so hard, nearly everybody was back in those days. Had to be. Half the country owned slaves, so to protect the national conscience we had to convince ourselves that their inferiority was mostly to blame for their status as slaves. He was an abolitionist, which was pretty liberal at the time.

Respectfully, I don't recall ever reading anything that historically validates Lincoln being an abolitionist.
A true abolitionist would have believed in the immediate end to the practice of slavery in ALL states.

Lincoln's first priority was to preserve the union. Slaves in select states were freed by default in his accomplishing that objective.

https://www.history.com/news/5-things-you-may-not-know-about-lincoln-slavery-and-emancipation

Having admitted what you did, you must now accept the reality that the primary goal of the illegally ratified 14th Amendment was not about slavery, but about the creation of two classes of citizenship:

14th Amendment citizens
Preamble Citizens

Stage 2 of this elaborate and well thought out scheme was to place everyone under the purview of the 14th Amendment, negating all of your unalienable Rights and making them government created rights (which are actually privileges) which turned ALL of us into slaves.

Supreme Law Library : Resources : Two Classes

Last edited:
I'm black and we are less keen on trump.
This is your history with the democrat party. Do not ever think white democrats will give you the power
lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

This is the history of the republican party you don't want to talk about.

th

This is my history with the democratic party.​

Barack-Obama-Biography.jpg

Blacks have been given power in that party.

No this is the history of the democrat party and black America
lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

Johnson also allegedly made the following statement, which in some cases still rings true today:

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

I am old enough to recall Johnson stepping in after Kennedy was assassinated, and with him being a southern white man during that era, he was typical in his choice of language.

The voting age blacks of the 60"s had 2 choices:

Choose someone who would "REFER TO THEM" using the N word, in private, or choose someone who would "TREAT THEM," like they were still slaves in public.

The majority took the first choice, with no illusions about what they were getting.

Here is an example of that,:

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/lbj-sends-federal-troops-to-alabama

Thank you my brother because these white idiots don't seem to understand what we blacks know and actually think they can run this pile of crap on us and we are supposed to jump to the republican party. Shit, I'm not even a full democrat but when it comes to national offices I damn sure won't be voting for anyone from the republican party of white supremacy.

Would you vote for old rich white guy Bloomberg over third party Jesse Jackson?

This is your history with the democrat party. Do not ever think white democrats will give you the power
lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

th

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

Johnson also allegedly made the following statement, which in some cases still rings true today:

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

I am old enough to recall Johnson stepping in after Kennedy was assassinated, and with him being a southern white man during that era, he was typical in his choice of language.

Choose someone who would "REFER TO THEM" using the N word, in private, or choose someone who would "TREAT THEM," like they were still slaves in public.

The majority took the first choice, with no illusions about what they were getting.

Thank you my brother because these white idiots don't seem to understand what we blacks know and actually think they can run this pile of crap on us and we are supposed to jump to the republican party. Shit, I'm not even a full democrat but when it comes to national offices I damn sure won't be voting for anyone from the republican party of white supremacy.

IM2 rails against white supremacists. White supremacists do not accept Jews as being "white." So, IM2, would justify his vote for Bloomberg on that basis.

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

th

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

Would you?

Jackson is not running. And I won't be voting for Bloomberg in the primary. Bloomberg will not be the nominee and you trump supporters really don't have anything to say about Bloomberg. Trump supported stop and frisk and still does. Trump agrees with redlining. Trump called for the deaths of innocent black and hispanic men and still does. So you can shut up about Bloomberg.

th

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

IM2 rails against white supremacists. White supremacists do not accept Jews as being "white." So, IM2, would justify his vote for Bloomberg on that basis.

There are Jews that are white because jew is a religion, not a race. Don't try speaking for me white supremacist. I would justify my vote for Bloomberg if he is the nominee because he is a better choice than trump.

Having admitted what you did, you must now accept the reality that the primary goal of the illegally ratified 14th Amendment was not about slavery, but about the creation of two classes of citizenship:

14th Amendment citizens
Preamble Citizens

Stage 2 of this elaborate and well thought out scheme was to place everyone under the purview of the 14th Amendment, negating all of your unalienable Rights and making them government created rights (which are actually privileges) which turned ALL of us into slaves.

Unalienable rights can't be negated.

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

Jews are white and don't try speaking for me, white supremacist. I would justify my vote for Bloomberg if he is the nominee because he is a better choice than trump.

Does the fact that you are a black supremacist give you any advantage over white supremacists?

https://images.shulcloud.com/3218/uploads/PDF-Files/Rabbi-corner/Im-Not-White-Im-Jewish.pdf

Appears even Jews disagree with you

th

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

Would you?

Jackson is not running. And I won't be voting for Bloomberg in the primary. Bloomberg will not be the nominee and you trump supporters really don't have anything to say about Bloomberg. Trump supported stop and frisk and still does. Trump agrees with redlining. Trump called for the deaths of innocent black and hispanic men and still does. So you can shut up about Bloomberg.
Jessie is no better. He is corrupted and has been for a long time. Ted Cruz wanted more freedoms then any politician running. But he could not win. Blue dog democrats and evangelical Christians have to be in tune for a Repub to win. No Progs were pushing what you spouted. And would not have gotten those things done. Trump also has not done those things. Progs are their own worst enemies. But the next one. Oh the next one... will find a reason to start the acceptance of pedophile relationships as a legal reality. And you wull be happy about that.

It is ironic that, on a daily basis, posters are here to challenge the race baiters and show them that the left has brainwashed them (presuming they have a brain) and that while they are blaming the world for their problems, their real enemy is the face they see in the mirror every morning.

The Dems have decided to play the role of Santa Claus, but one wonders why the left has so many rich guys like Mike Bloomberg and Tom Steyer trying to buy the White House. IM2 is one of those who blames white America for all his failures in life, condemning the working white class and if you dare disagree with him, you are a white supremacist.

As these guys are doing this, they are backing the Democrats. Bloomberg has an atrocious way of treating his employees, but you'll never know the truth... he forced all of them to sign non-disclosure agreements! But, how do you suppose all those rich Dems made their money? I recall that Hitlery Clinton was on the Board of Directors of Walmart when Walmart was forcing people out of their homes and abusing eminent domain statutes to bring Walmart to town. Once there, Walmart paid shit wages and their families were the group with the most children on government assistance. Amazingly, while cheating their employees out of all that money, Walmart was building good community relations by "giving some of it back" to charitable organizations. So, at the bottom rung of the ladder, how many people do you suppose people like Bloomberg, Steyer, Soros, Gates, and Bezos employ in a blue collar capacity in their multi-million dollar corporations that don't get paid enough to exist on, much less live?

Instead of focusing, the black supremacists, of which IM2 clearly identifies, blames the working whites for his failures in life. Maybe it's his laziness, ignorance of the political propaganda prostitutes he supports in politics, or his race based religion of black people worship that keeps him in the dark. Either way, somebody different is serving up a can of whoop ass on him daily. I doubt he will ever get the message.

I broke the rules a while back and did some personal targeting here on the boards....my bad. Through my work I have access to a rather extensively data supported prosaic simile system that profiles written info into likely categories. It's similar to the stuff used by all the university systems to detect plagiarizing activity in term paper submissions. It does more than that however it also compiles likely profiles based on hundreds of thousands of inputs.
When I ran IM2's stuff it came back as high probability of white male in late forties to early fifties.....lol. I mean take it for what it's worth.

Jo

Whatever you used, it made a serious error. I am a black man, will be 59 years old next Tuesday. And if anyone wants to wager their lifetime earnings that I am not, I will be glad to bet mine against yours.

Have any white college professors?

Jo

I haven't gone to college since 1989.

Driving past LSU and attending college football games doesn't count.

I don't live anywhere near Louisiana.

Jews are white and don't try speaking for me, white supremacist. I would justify my vote for Bloomberg if he is the nominee because he is a better choice than trump.

Does the fact that you are a black supremacist give you any advantage over white supremacists?

https://images.shulcloud.com/3218/uploads/PDF-Files/Rabbi-corner/Im-Not-White-Im-Jewish.pdf

Why do white supremacist like you try shit like this? Just man up and admit you're a white supremacist. You've already shows yourself son. You'd get more respect if you were honest.

th

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

Would you?

So expand it. Would you vote for old rich white guy Bloomberg over any third party black candidate? And guess what? If you want me to shut up about him, why don't you shut about about Trump?

They most certainly do.
Republicans don't try to deprive blacks of the rights dumbass
Yes they do.

Now show me the black republican president.
I can guarantee you you're not see another black president because the Democratic party won't allow it
This is not about what the democratic party won't allow, it is about what the republican party has never allowed.
Republicans have been protecting blacks civil rights since 1866

No they haven't.

U.S. v. Cruikshank

March 27, 1876
The Cruikshank case arose from the 1873 Colfax Massacre, in which a group of armed whites killed more than a hundred African American men as a result of a political dispute. Three men convicted of violating the 1870 Enforcement Act – a law aimed primarily at curbing Ku Klux Klan violence that forbade conspiracies to deny the constitutional rights of any citizen – appealed on the grounds that their indictments were insufficient. When the case reached the Supreme Court, the Court sided with the defendants, holding that the rights they were alleged to have violated were not enforceable in this case. The First and Second Amendment rights to assembly and the bearing of arms were, according to the Court’s ruling, intended only to restrict the actions of the federal government and did not apply to the states or private citizens, and the Fourteenth Amendment rights to due process and equal protection applied only to state action and again, not to the actions of individuals.

https://www.fjc.gov/history/timeline/us-v-cruikshank

Once again Chief Justice Waite, a REPUBLICAN:

Chief Justice Morrison Waite overturned the convictions of the defendants, holding that the plaintiffs had to rely on state courts for protection. Waite ruled that neither the First Amendment nor the Second Amendment applied to the actions of state governments or to individuals. He further ruled that the Due Process Clause and the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment applied to the actions of state governments, but not to individuals. The decision left African Americans in the South at the mercy of increasingly hostile state governments dominated by white Democratic legislatures, and allowed groups such as the Ku Klux Klan to continue to use paramilitary force to suppress black voting.

Republicans were complicit in the oppression of blacks. And blacks voted strictly republican for almost 100 years while republicans didn't do a damn thing for black people. So democrats started to and blacks started leaving the republican party. Now I am not going to argue this with white republicans when I am black and was told by older blacks starting when I was a child during the 60's about why blacks left the mother fucking republican party. Republicans did the same thing then they are doing now, telling blacks how we should be republicans because republicans freed the slaves. That no matter how republicans treat us, we are to be forever grateful to dead men and women that you guys claim aren't here anymore for doing something to stop a problem you guys claim you are not responsible for today. So if you weren't alive during slavery, if you did not own slaves, if you should not be held to account for the sins of your great great grandparents, stop taking credit for what your great great grandparents did.

14th Amendment citizens
Preamble Citizens

In theory, you would be right; However, it did not work out that way. Let me prove it to you by way of a Second Amendment analogy:

By the "absolute rights" of individuals is meant those which are so in their primary and strictest sense, such as would belong to their persons merely in a state of nature, and which every man is entitled to enjoy, whether out of society or in it. The rights of personal security, of personal liberty, and private property do not depend upon the Constitution for their existence. They existed before the Constitution was made, or the government was organized. These are what are termed the "absolute rights" of individuals, which belong to them independently of all government, and which all governments which derive their power from the consent of the governed were instituted to protect.” People v. Berberrich (N. Y.) 20 Barb. 224, 229; McCartee v. Orphan Asylum Soc. (N. Y.) 9 Cow. 437, 511, 513, 18 Am. Dec. 516; People v. Toynbee (N. Y.) 2 Parker, Cr. R. 329, 369, 370 (quoting 1 Bl. Comm. 123) - {1855}

The absolute rights of individuals may be resolved into the right of personal security, the right of personal liberty, and the right to acquire and enjoy property. These rights are declared to be natural, inherent, and unalienable.” Atchison & N. R. Co. v. Baty, 6 Neb. 37, 40, 29 Am. Rep. 356 (1877)

Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights,-'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness;'and to 'secure,'not grant or create, these rights, governments are instituted." BUDD v. PEOPLE OF STATE OF NEW YORK, 143 U.S. 517 (1892)

Now watch:

" Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited." District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

The Second Amendment WAS an unalienable Right. Of this Right, the United States Supreme Court ruled in its earliest ruling:

"The right there specified is that of "bearing arms for a lawful purpose." This is not a right granted by the Constitution. Neither is it in any manner dependent upon that instrument for its existence..." United States v. Cruikshank, 92 U.S. 542 (1876)

The Right to keep and bear Arms exists. It just wasn't granted by the Constitution. It was admitted in the Heller decision. Here are the exact words:

"It is dubious to rely on such history to interpret a text that was widely understood to codify a pre-existing right..."

From where did the right to keep and bear Arms come from? It is an extension of your Right to Life. And how did the government justify negating the Second Amendment? Unalienable Rights were nullified by the 14th Amendment.

I broke the rules a while back and did some personal targeting here on the boards....my bad. Through my work I have access to a rather extensively data supported prosaic simile system that profiles written info into likely categories. It's similar to the stuff used by all the university systems to detect plagiarizing activity in term paper submissions. It does more than that however it also compiles likely profiles based on hundreds of thousands of inputs.
When I ran IM2's stuff it came back as high probability of white male in late forties to early fifties.....lol. I mean take it for what it's worth.

Jo

Whatever you used, it made a serious error. I am a black man, will be 59 years old next Tuesday. And if anyone wants to wager their lifetime earnings that I am not, I will be glad to bet mine against yours.

Jo

Irrelevant. Going to a college football game is not exactly the context of going to college for purposes of this discussion.

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

Would you?

So expand it. Would you vote for old rich white guy Bloomberg over any third party black candidate? And guess what? If you want me to shut up about him, why don't you shut about about Trump?

Trump is the president so until he's not I won't be shutting up about him. You guys have not shut up about Obama, so you'll just deal with my criticism of trump. There are no known 3rd party black nominees, so I won't be answering hypotheticals. I don't vote based on race. Blacks have never done that or Shirley Chisolm would have gone farther than she did as well as other blacks who have run for president before Obama.

14th Amendment citizens
Preamble Citizens

In theory, you would be right; However, it did not work out that way. Let me prove it to you by way of a Second Amendment analogy:

By the "absolute rights" of individuals is meant those which are so in their primary and strictest sense, such as would belong to their persons merely in a state of nature, and which every man is entitled to enjoy, whether out of society or in it. The rights of personal security, of personal liberty, and private property do not depend upon the Constitution for their existence. They existed before the Constitution was made, or the government was organized. These are what are termed the "absolute rights" of individuals, which belong to them independently of all government, and which all governments which derive their power from the consent of the governed were instituted to protect.” People v. Berberrich (N. Y.) 20 Barb. 224, 229; McCartee v. Orphan Asylum Soc. (N. Y.) 9 Cow. 437, 511, 513, 18 Am. Dec. 516; People v. Toynbee (N. Y.) 2 Parker, Cr. R. 329, 369, 370 (quoting 1 Bl. Comm. 123) - {1855}

The absolute rights of individuals may be resolved into the right of personal security, the right of personal liberty, and the right to acquire and enjoy property. These rights are declared to be natural, inherent, and unalienable.” Atchison & N. R. Co. v. Baty, 6 Neb. 37, 40, 29 Am. Rep. 356 (1877)

Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights,-'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness;'and to 'secure,'not grant or create, these rights, governments are instituted." BUDD v. PEOPLE OF STATE OF NEW YORK, 143 U.S. 517 (1892)

Now watch:

" Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited." District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

The Second Amendment WAS an unalienable Right. Of this Right, the United States Supreme Court ruled in its earliest ruling:

"The right there specified is that of "bearing arms for a lawful purpose." This is not a right granted by the Constitution. Neither is it in any manner dependent upon that instrument for its existence..." United States v. Cruikshank, 92 U.S. 542 (1876)

The Right to keep and bear Arms exists. It just wasn't granted by the Constitution. It was admitted in the Heller decision. Here are the exact words:

"It is dubious to rely on such history to interpret a text that was widely understood to codify a pre-existing right..."

From where did the right to keep and bear Arms come from? It is an extension of your Right to Life. And how did the government justify negating the Second Amendment? Unalienable Rights were nullified by the 14th Amendment.

Wrong. There is no theory about this, unalienable rights are natural rights and they cannot be taken. You don't have the natural right to bear arms. So drop that silly argument.

Jo

Irrelevant. Going to a college football game is not exactly the context of going to college for purposes of this discussion.

You are the one that made the silly comment white supremacist. I can assure you I attended college and graduated.

Why do white supremacist like you try shit like this? Just man up and admit you're a white supremacist. You've already shows yourself son. You'd get more respect if you were honest.

WTF are you talking about? I told you, I don't want to reign supreme over you. I just don't want to be forced into a neighborhood where people like you live. But, there is nothing to "man up to." If you want to call me a white supremacist, it does not offend me in the least. I don't care what people call me. A man can tell you what he believes and does not believe. You are free to call him what you like.. I just make it clear what my real motives are in these discussions and let intelligent people draw their own conclusions... for that matter, I even let idiots have that same latitude. Name calling is not going to change facts.

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

Would you?

Jessie is no better. He is corrupted and has been for a long time. Ted Cruz wanted more freedoms then any politician running. But he could not win. Blue dog democrats and evangelical Christians have to be in tune for a Repub to win. No Progs were pushing what you spouted. And would not have gotten those things done. Trump also has not done those things. Progs are their own worst enemies. But the next one. Oh the next one... will find a reason to start the acceptance of pedophile relationships as a legal reality. And you wull be happy about that.

You are ignorant.

Forum List

Back